Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

Felix pronouncing it "wan-ton-ly" actually causing Will to break dulled my molten fury. How do you make it to your mid 30's without ever hearing wantonly out loud? Aren't you a media analyst????

Felix can't even say alien right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
the all-timer was pronouncing argument as "ar-joo-ment"

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Geocities (rhymes with atrocities)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1513919363312721921?s=20&t=DWOa9wq5kAWM0XXVf6xqLQ

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

The_Rob posted:

Entertainment that’s made for everyone else sucks poo poo too though.
I guess, but I'd still rather watch Pose than some Hallmark movie about a firefighter who finds Jesus or whatever.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

We lost Parts Unknown on HBO Max for this

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

NienNunb posted:

We lost Parts Unknown on HBO Max for this

there are two twitch channels (anthonybourdainrip and anthonybourdainhd) if you are just looking for random Bourdain watching

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1513928431913775104?t=RabDlKyOOhq9U3TI_nq3qQ&s=19

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Previa_fun posted:

Geocities (rhymes with atrocities)

this is the one that broke me

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

selec posted:

this is the one that broke me

lol everyone reacting to that one was great.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i need the "old enough but 45 year old americans" show they pitched, seems like primo netflix slop

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i used to cycle everywhere and then rent increased so much that i had to move to a place with no bike lanes or sidewalks lol

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

The_Rob posted:

Entertainment that’s made for everyone else sucks poo poo too though.

It does, but it’s technically competent in a way that Daily Wire movies aren’t.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Holy poo poo

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/multiple-people-shot-in-brooklyn-subway-sources/3641743/

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Only in New York baby!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
*grabbing balls*

got your civilian targets RIGHT HEAH

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wonton-ly is probably one of the funniest 'you loving didn't really say that did you' Chapo moments since Will called The Women's March 'The Pussy March'

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

sexpig by night posted:

wonton-ly is probably one of the funniest 'you loving didn't really say that did you' Chapo moments since Will called The Women's March 'The Pussy March'

Rofl everyone’s reaction to the pussy march gaffe was so funny.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pussy march works because the hat was the only lasting cultural legacy of the event

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

i say swears online posted:

pussy march works because the hat was the only lasting cultural legacy of the event

yea it's like 'thousand island stare' was, you can super see how it happens but it's maybe the worst confusion to have in public in front of your friends being recorded.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

the Pod Yourself A Gun guys have almost gotten through the sopranos, looking forward to their all-felix malapriapism corner spinoff series

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

shame on an IGA posted:

the Pod Yourself A Gun guys have almost gotten through the sopranos, looking forward to their all-felix malapriapism corner spinoff series

lol that's a good one

bad boner, puerto rican superstar

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Snipklot

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Wontonly is something Stav would say.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
he’s always such a baby about it to “oh who cares!?” I guess being too lazy to even do your fake podcasting job is Felix’s whole shtick but drat dude it makes it really hard for me to think you know what you’re talking about when you LITERALLY don’t know what words your using or how they sound. At least this one was insane enough that even Will and Matt had to break character and dunk on him for being dumb.

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

he’s always such a baby about it to “oh who cares!?” I guess being too lazy to even do your fake podcasting job is Felix’s whole shtick but drat dude it makes it really hard for me to think you know what you’re talking about when you LITERALLY don’t know what words your using or how they sound. At least this one was insane enough that even Will and Matt had to break character and dunk on him for being dumb.

i simply choose not to care about how my fake podcast friends pronounce things

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

you should send them an email about it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Bust Rodd posted:

did you find this post on reddit or something

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Another thread got mad at me when I stopped watching a video because the guy kept saying attribute like the verb when it was the noun. But this was a "video essayist" not a podcaster with a bad voice and history of funny mispronunciations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Bust Rodd

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

woke up upset today, my podcast friends were fighting again :(

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

Another thread got mad at me when I stopped watching a video because the guy kept saying attribute like the verb when it was the noun. But this was a "video essayist" not a podcaster with a bad voice and history of funny mispronunciations.

Watching "video essays" SMH, shameful op

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

"Redux" as "ree-dwah" was it for me

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

net work error posted:

Watching "video essays" SMH, shameful op

You are correct that was my first mistake.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

"Redux" as "ree-dwah" was it for me

this one was genuinely very funny

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1514600936219426821

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives