Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/jpwarhorse/status/1514270199754772484?s=21&t=DMw3ej9HaL5zHCr3TO-i6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
WARHORSE is getting a great deal on toiletries :)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A tag team between Warhorse and The Mad Lad Mad Kurt would be, simply put, epic

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
A clash of absolute, total packages

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Ganso Bomb posted:

Juice Robinson is on the Observer today and talking like he's done with wrestling once his New Japan deal is up at the end of April. Could just be blowing smoke and being evasive, but his responses to some of the questions make it seem like he's just burned out and is ready to be a house husband (as he put it).

I love juice (his feud with moxley cemented jon's post-WWE cred) and I think he'd be an excellent addition to TK's ROH, he's never really gotten the chance to shine in a stateside fed

Barry Bluejeans fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 13, 2022

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Snorehorse

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I love juice (his feud with moxley cemented jon's post-WWE cred) and I think he'd be an excellent addition to TK's ROH, he's never really gotten the chance to shine in a stateside fed

That was so good. Mox in trunks, Juice got rid of the dreads... and the match was great too.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Lone Goat posted:

I still remember Mike Tenay in WCW saying Blitzkrieg had photo-something where he could see a move and reproduce it.

Photographic reflexes, the super-power of Marvel comic villain The Taskmaster(not Greg Davies)

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
greg davies is much more intimidating

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Mob posted:

Photographic reflexes, the super-power of Marvel comic villain The Taskmaster(not Greg Davies)

That reminds me that Taskmaster comes back tomorrow! :woop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mob posted:

Now picturing Greg Davies as Marvel's Taskmaster thank you

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Rarity posted:

Now picture Rhod Gilbert in a Black Widow costume

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Now picture Rhod Gilbert in a Black Widow costume

Oh I am :heysexy:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

With Little Alex Horne as Redshirt the Uber-Henchman

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

That reminds me that Taskmaster comes back tomorrow! :woop:

…that motherfucker has a show and I ain’t been aware?! SHOOT

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1514010945835700227?s=21&t=i8a1418pk37ilYGDLgMCkQ

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hopefully this is a good sign

https://mobile.twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1514503378008649729

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the escape goat posted:

…that motherfucker has a show and I ain’t been aware?! SHOOT

How have you not heard of Taskmaster? It's been going for like 12 seasons :psyduck:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gaz-L posted:

Does it cut your mic after 240 syllables?

If we're lucky.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/rachelmillman/status/1514479896164249601

https://twitter.com/rachelmillman/status/1514420112530583552

The perils of going to a Dynamite

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Lol

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Rarity posted:

How have you not heard of Taskmaster? It's been going for like 12 seasons :psyduck:

They put like 7 or 8 seasons up on the official YouTube for Americans partway through 2020 and a poo poo ton of people got into it during lockdown but then they stopped giving us new episodes!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Good Guy Lince

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1514622274900422662
https://twitter.com/LuchadorLD/status/1514607140823916546

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rarity posted:

whats that

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/realmarkostunt/status/1514456311903232002

Someone in the comments dubs this "The Stunt Coordinator" which would be sick imo

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

graph posted:

whats that

It's a British comedy game show hosted by Greg Davis assisted by Alex Horne where various comedians are given tasks like "make this block of ice disappear" (one of them threw it in a river, and then argued whether or not that counted as having disappeared). It got an american adaptation with Reggie Watts that was cancelled almost immediately.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's a British comedy game show hosted by Greg Davis assisted by Alex Horne where various comedians are given tasks like "make this block of ice disappear" (one of them threw it in a river, and then argued whether or not that counted as having disappeared). It got an american adaptation with Reggie Watts that was cancelled almost immediately.

Or when they made Mike Wozniak do a solo task that just said "Fart. Fastest wins" & if you've never seen it before you should watch the clip because it's pretty special.

Taskmaster is probably the best comedy show to come around in I don't even know how long. Since Tim & Eric's Awesome Show Great Job maybe

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Rarity posted:

I legit didn't know it existed but then I don't think I've watched channel 4 in 284983045835 years

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The Croc posted:

I legit didn't know it existed but then I don't think I've watched channel 4 in 284983045835 years

Good news, the Tories are gonna make sure you don't watch for that many more by selling it to Murdoch or some poo poo

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Gaz-L posted:

Good news, the Tories are gonna make sure you don't watch for that many more by selling it to Murdoch or some poo poo

I doubt I'll be able to afford turning on a tv in a few months

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

forkboy84 posted:

Or when they made Mike Wozniak do a solo task that just said "Fart. Fastest wins" & if you've never seen it before you should watch the clip because it's pretty special.

Taskmaster is probably the best comedy show to come around in I don't even know how long. Since Tim & Eric's Awesome Show Great Job maybe

The "Pop the Balloon" task from the start of the last Series destroyed me. Soooo good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5hViS5zFvY&t=1717s

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Taskmaster's great but it really peaked on seasons 2-5 and apart from Rhod Gilbert and James Acaster in season 7 it's never been as good since

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
that is a wrong rear end take right there

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They burnt through all the good comedians way too fast so the last few series have been predominantly just “this person who was funny once on that thing” or straight up “you have never heard of this person but trust me they’re famous”

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

My favorite British game show was Release the Hounds.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rarity posted:

Taskmaster's great but it really peaked on seasons 2-5 and apart from Rhod Gilbert and James Acaster in season 7 it's never been as good since

My personal favourite series was 9 because Ed, David and Rose were awesome, but the slow deterioration of Katherine Parkinson's mental state in season 10 also produced some incredible moments

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I just want them to announce S3 of Taskmaster NZ, S2 was on fire and I loved it.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Tony Khan, buy the rights to TaskMaster so we can have a version that's all wrestlers

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pinwiz11 posted:

I just want them to announce S3 of Taskmaster NZ, S2 was on fire and I loved it.

Also this, Guy Mongomery was the only one I knew going in but by the end I loved all five of them. Jeremy Wells still isn't exactly what i'm after in a Taskmaster, but Paul Williams as the assistant was perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

A Tony Khan produced Knightmare would be the superior show