Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

meat police posted:

my man went to kinkos to print out his probations and waddled up the courthouse with em spilling out of a briefcase

Oh gently caress, I thought someone photoshopped that to look like court documents as a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

9/11 style tribute video set to Enya's Only Time with images of the ddos happening while pics of retarded saluting soldiers fade in and out

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wait what is the hangup with the soldiers, he's not a vet or anything.....is he?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We sure the DDOS attacks have nothing to do with this? the guy seems like he could break the internet by sheer force of stupidity.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This ddos is sad, I'm not even having any problems loading anything

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:bravo:

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Can't wait to hear what lowtax has to say about all this!

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Users of the fora repeatedly made statements about my father that were both libelous and dismissive.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this is what you wind up doing when u get bored of loving all the time

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The doom wad thread has only deepened my crippling addiction to doom and I aim to receive the appropriate compensation

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

are we sure this isn't some kind of digital ghost situation involving lowtax?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

I thought he was already tagged as a vexatious litigator?

Your honor, I have been maliciously and incorrectly declared to be a "Vexatious Poster," and, furthermore

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

solid

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

By popular demand posted:

We sure the DDOS attacks have nothing to do with this? the guy seems like he could break the internet by sheer force of stupidity.

It isn't actually a DDOS, he's just filing millions of lawsuits a second

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
the forums are haunted by my huge rear end

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

sharknado slashfic posted:

This ddos is sad, I'm not even having any problems loading anything

If I understood jeff properly, cloudflare is now partially blocking the malicious traffic, just not completely. So it's like we're getting a quarter of a DDoS. An S attack, if you will.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

So, after looking at this guy's rap sheet I realized that (almost) every time I see somebody probated from FYAD I have no idea why they were probated. I don't post in FYAD so I don't get the allure but is it some sort of cool kids club? Do people get probated for not being part of the clique or giving a normal response to something? What is the logic behind probes in FYAD?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

vyelkin posted:

It isn't actually a DDOS, he's just filing millions of lawsuits a second

this is how scientology defeated the IRS

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Tarkus posted:

So, after looking at this guy's rap sheet I realized that (almost) every time I see somebody probated from FYAD I have no idea why they were probated. I don't post in FYAD so I don't get the allure but is it some sort of cool kids club? Do people get probated for not being part of the clique or giving a normal response to something? What is the logic behind probes in FYAD?

that is my read too

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I hope it's discovered who did this. I can't wait to read the petty slight that happened to cause the attack

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

duz posted:

dont forget coupons guy that had everyone in their ignore list and that broke the forums somehow

god who the hell was that guy. i was talking to an ex goon just a few days ago and we both remembered that guy but not who he was or if anyone figured out why he was ignoring thousands of posters

iirc radium spent days trying to figure out why the forums were crashing "randomly" when the database was making GBS threads itself every time he logged in

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

are we getting WINDDOwSed again?

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Some small nation is getting their information warfare department on its feet and they needed a real-world target nobody knows or cares about.

If we DDos a major population center, the game's over...

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Pretty sure Jeffo is hosed. Did he at least retain the services of Lenord J Crabb?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tarkus posted:

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. At the core FYAD is a vibe clique, and if you aren't vibing you can expect that sort-of thing.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I wish to go on record as wanting this gang tag, should it become a gang tag. Thank you for your time.

E:

Tiny Bug Child posted:

god who the hell was that guy. i was talking to an ex goon just a few days ago and we both remembered that guy but not who he was or if anyone figured out why he was ignoring thousands of posters

iirc radium spent days trying to figure out why the forums were crashing "randomly" when the database was making GBS threads itself every time he logged in

IIRC it was a forum error that only applied to his account because this place was put together with string and chewing gum.

Puppy Time fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 14, 2022

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

:perfect:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
greetings, poster who paid for achieves access under duress, coercion, and intimidation, to the GoldMine

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: That is solid.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Puppy Time posted:

IIRC it was a forum error that only applied to his account because this place was put together with string and chewing gum.

When Jeffrey took over didn't they discover a bug in the reporting system that only allowed submissions to come from like, two weeks in the future? lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

pixaal posted:

are we getting WINDDOwSed again?

I'm being LLINuXed :awesome:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Green up top is making me feel like I'm probated. I can see why he is so mad and scared

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

mallratcal posted:

lmao, have you not been served? Did he send to to Lowtax's grave?

Edit: another reason he's suing google.

I'm only lurking but loving godDAMN :nfpa:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my rear end is being ddos'd rn