Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hopefully we never have to hear from Benioff and Weiss ever again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Anime Liker posted:

Hell yeah

More movies need punitive nude scenes because the actress got lippy with the producers

Did they do that to Emilia Clark? I stopped watching the show pretty early but I remember her saying she wasn't interested in stripping for nerds anymore.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

AARD VARKMAN posted:

gross. i should have known their shittiness wasn't limited to their storytelling but somehow never heard that one

Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) just let that cat out of the bag.

Lena Headey had an ironclad no nudity contract so she got her screen time cut.

Maisie didn't because she was 10 during pre-production and then by season 8 that awkward and uncomfortable sex scene was written in as punishment for her objecting to poo poo.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The further we get from the cast and crew having NDAs the more hosed up poo poo we're going to hear. Like every single bit of info on Benioff and Weiss is just egomaniacal sex pest control freak poo poo, always directed at the women in the show.

See also: the Sansa rape scene to deflate her character

When GRRM isn't the sleaziest pervert on set your production may have problems.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Anime Liker posted:

Lena Headey had an ironclad no nudity contract so she got her screen time cut.

Maisie didn't because she was 10 during pre-production

lol, her agent obviously never read the books

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Vim Fuego posted:

lol, her agent obviously never read the books

Pretty slick move to land the role of Horny McNude and then have 95% of the sex scenes cut out, the remaining 5% always be fully clothed, and then the walk of shame is a body double in a green hood so they can CGI your face on her.

LMAO @ every actor who doesn't have Lena's agent

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

The Anime Liker posted:

Hell yeah

More movies need punitive nude scenes because the actress got lippy with the producers

Was that Emily Clarke or Maisie Williams?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The Anime Liker posted:

The further we get from the cast and crew having NDAs the more hosed up poo poo we're going to hear. Like every single bit of info on Benioff and Weiss is just egomaniacal sex pest control freak poo poo, always directed at the women in the show.

See also: the Sansa rape scene to deflate her character

When GRRM isn't the sleaziest pervert on set your production may have problems.

I've never heard anything about GRRM being a perv. I mean he writes perv poo poo and certainly looks the part, but I haven't seen any stories about him actually making anyone uncomfortable.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

PostNouveau posted:

I've never heard anything about GRRM being a perv. I mean he writes perv poo poo and certainly looks the part, but I haven't seen any stories about him actually making anyone uncomfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

GRRM wrote the code for Elden Ring so he is forever goated

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

PostNouveau posted:

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt in tyool 2022.

A risky move, but I'll allow it.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

PostNouveau posted:

I suspect anyone who has a vagina and is a blood relative of George is in a state of extreme psychic discomfort 24/7

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Surely this guy isn't a sex crime doer

*5 seconds pass*

Police have uncovered the bodies of over 7000 missing women dating back to 1968 in that guy's basement

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

don’t give a poo poo what weird sex poo poo he wrote , the dude literally drew every texture in Elden Ring by hand

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

don’t give a poo poo what weird sex poo poo he wrote , the dude literally drew every texture in Elden Ring by hand

Nah he only wrote The Loathsome Dung Eater storyline

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he literally hand-pressed the discs

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

PostNouveau posted:

Nah he only wrote The Loathsome Dung Eater storyline

Oh come on. He definitely had one hand in the writing of the incestuous blonde ruler who gave birth to blonde failsons.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

It's so great that no one knows what the gently caress his actual contribution to the story is yet.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He put his initials all over every character

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Say what you will about grum but it's hard to deny how much better he is at game design compared to keanu

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Lister posted:

It's so great that no one knows what the gently caress his actual contribution to the story is yet.

Every character has the same name as 4 other characters so I'm pretty sure he wrote a lot of it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he mocapped all the pots

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

GRRM is responsible for the Rivers of Blood balancing

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Finally got around to watching the new Matrix and I have abe to say I think Jada Pinkett's old person performance might be the worst ever. Make up looked ok, but she still moved like a much younger person. She's supposed to be 80-95 years old and been eating gruel and zion vegetables in an insanely polluted world, but she moves like the 6 flags old man.
Well, at least now I can watch the half in the bag about it.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Lister posted:

we do actually, there was a bunch of interviews about it in the leadup to the game's release. 6 years ago he wrote the backstory of the pantheon of gods and the setting and the big name bosses in the game and emailed it to from software who said "thanks, bye" and never talked with him again.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DaysBefore posted:

Did they do that to Emilia Clark? I stopped watching the show pretty early but I remember her saying she wasn't interested in stripping for nerds anymore.

she had many nude scenes in the early seasons and slowly stopped doing them

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i heard he was the one who made sure all the rings were elden enough

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lister posted:

"What if the gods hosed each other?" - George RR Martin, Elden Ring writers' room

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Still waiting for winds of winter hehehehehe :classiclol:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I respect that grum learned programming and japanese just so he could work on the game. Sugoi

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Inspired by this, [Maisie] Williams said she arrived at a second
Zoom audition for the role with [Danny] Boyle wearing a sheer KNWLS top without a bra, which impressed the director.

for a sex pistols movie

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

watched X there and thought it was boring as gently caress tbh. it’s like Texas Chainsaw Massacre but worse in every way

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Finally got around to watching the new Matrix and I have abe to say I think Jada Pinkett's old person performance might be the worst ever. Make up looked ok, but she still moved like a much younger person. She's supposed to be 80-95 years old and been eating gruel and zion vegetables in an insanely polluted world, but she moves like the 6 flags old man.

Be careful or Will is going to slap you

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Inspired by this, [Maisie] Williams said she arrived at a second
Zoom audition for the role with [Danny] Boyle wearing a sheer KNWLS top without a bra, which impressed the director.

for a sex pistols movie

Well yeah it's right there in the title, duh

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Buddy, you can watch the half in the bags for movies you haven't even seen. It's totally allowed! No one stops you!

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i can see how being a green actress and being asked/told to do a nude scene would be rough. just like any new job where you want to succeed, you don't want to piss off management. puts those girls in a horrible position where they feel pressured to show skin or they might not get the next part or whatever. even if that wasn't happening, the pressure is still there.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Patreon update!

quote:

The next Best of the Worst will feature the return of the Plinketto, two great movie selections from polar opposite ends of the budget spectrum, one borderline unwatchable movie (like LITERALLY almost unwatchable...the image was dark and murky), and a new special guest we've never had on before! Good times.

As we wait for content, here's a classic from Primm's Hood Cinema:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIf3X4BrRUo
Damnit, that one seems to be blocked on embeds. Leaving it because it is amazing, though. Here's another good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i55Bpsz5BCM

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

LanceHunter posted:

Patreon update!

quote:
The next Best of the Worst will feature the return of the Plinketto, two great movie selections from polar opposite ends of the budget spectrum, one borderline unwatchable movie (like LITERALLY almost unwatchable...the image was dark and murky), and a new special guest we've never had on before! Good times.

I hope that special guest is Shatner.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It's me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/disneyplus/status/1514635698313129989