Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
As seasoned SA goons, we all know that there are times when you just have to go hog wild and goon it up. So, fellow goons, when have you fully given in to your goonitude? What’s the gooniest thing you’ve ever done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You're reading it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

pretty much my whole life

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ellasmith posted:

As seasoned SA goons, we all know that there are times when you just have to go hog wild and goon it up. So, fellow goons, when have you fully given in to your goonitude? What’s the gooniest thing you’ve ever done?

Literally post everyday

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The time I poo poo my pants.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was conceived with yackety sax playing in the background

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I have been asked if I had stairs in my house, and on a different occasion I asked somebody if they had stairs in their house.

Both times were incredibly awkward for everybody involved.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

One time I admitted to posting here and the guy just laughed

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when I was a kid we used to play ding dong ditch and change people's channels with our cable remotes from outside their houses like the little assholes we were. for some reason we thought it would be funny to dress up as ninja turtles. so we started making the costumes out of green socks and cardboard and quickly gave up because it was taking too long.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Haschel Cedricson posted:

I have been asked if I had stairs in my house, and on a different occasion I asked somebody if they had stairs in their house.

Both times were incredibly awkward for everybody involved.

You're not a goon until you ask someone who isn't, them staring at you befuddled, you mumbling an apology.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Sure but did you post a GBS thread about it?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
like every single interaction with my girlfriends parents 2009-2012

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that time i bled out my dick

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

paying my :10bux: to post

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
spending a significant amount of my free time the last 14.5 years reading these dumb forums

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Revins posted:

spending a significant amount of my free time the last 14.5 years reading these dumb forums

Yesterday when the forums were down I felt lost and naked.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nuts and Gum posted:

Yesterday when the forums were down I felt lost and naked.

same

making GBS threads at work just wasn't the same

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

never had one, never will

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I wore one of the black grenade logo shirts out to a bar circa 2003 and some dude said the “stairs” thing to me like it was the funniest thing in the world and I pretended like I didn’t know what he was talking about. I never wore that shirt in public again.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

I wore one of the black grenade logo shirts out to a bar circa 2003 and some dude said the “stairs” thing to me like it was the funniest thing in the world and I pretended like I didn’t know what he was talking about. I never wore that shirt in public again.

you did the right thing

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

a friend i made through these forums led to me becoming the soundtrack composer for nerdy podcasts which led to getting booked to perform on a cruise ship populated almost entirely by people who hate sunshine and swimming pools and the ocean and spent the entire trip playing pen and paper rpg's and board games in the cafeteria. by far the gooniest place/situation ive ever been in and i bet some of you were on that boat!

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Cybering without a webcam feels/felt kind of goony to me. Also, awkward phone sex.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i love making and eating banana bread. i know it's goony, but i don't care. i've made thousands of loaves just in the past year.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

Earwicker posted:

a friend i made through these forums led to me becoming the soundtrack composer for nerdy podcasts which led to getting booked to perform on a cruise ship populated almost entirely by people who hate sunshine and swimming pools and the ocean and spent the entire trip playing pen and paper rpg's and board games in the cafeteria. by far the gooniest place/situation ive ever been in and i bet some of you were on that boat!

The HMS Olfactory Obliterator

For me? I signed up in 2009 after lurking for like, 10 years, and then proceeded to basically never/infrequently post for another 12 years because I (an adult approaching 40) am still afraid of the scary, mean, internet people.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Was volunteering at a Christmas fair and a child said I was as tall as Slender Man

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
A couple things.

There was a girl I liked in college. She wanted to go skiing. I do not know how to ski. She did. It went about as well as you'd expect.

I was hopelessly in love with this guy in high school. He was straight but I was pretty clearly infatuated. It didn't bother him, anymore than an annoying crush, but he did know about it. In typical 17 year old brain decisions, a girl I was dating and another friend of ours took a bunch of photos of us loving each other. This was before digital cameras so they had to be developed somewhere. My girlfriend took the photos to be developed at the shop where my crush worked to have them developed. Not only did he see everything but he also clearly thought this was a ploy by me to seduce him. He was .... less friendly around me after that.

I'm sure there are others but those two stand out right now.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I briefly dated the guy who now owns the original Sonichu amulet.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Where do I start

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Das Boo posted:

welp, close the thread

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
The three times I poo poo my pants as an adult.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I saw a goon at a bar and asked if they had stairs in their house.

They just sighed and said “Let’s not do this.”

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

Pug Rodeo posted:

I saw a goon at a bar and asked if they had stairs in their house.

They just sighed and said “Let’s not do this.”

how did you know it was a goon

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

ellasmith posted:

how did you know it was a goon

Awful Yearbook had a feature where you could see goons who lived around you, and I recognized him from overlapping friend groups.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Das Boo posted:

oh my gosh

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I adore you loving socially awkward dorks.

I just don't want to be seen with any of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012
I have to constantly stop myself from referring to a ramshackle, very obviously self renovated house right house right by work as "Groverhaus".