Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Oh so the ep is not longer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

von Braun posted:

Oh so the ep is not longer?

The joke to length ratio is incredible

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I loving knew Branson partied with the Wolfman! Birthday episode confirms what we've known all along!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Thank god for the Blood Man

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I have never been more excited for an episode based on the description before

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
*Thumbs up*

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1507024975693168642?s=20&t=m-67dbLXPfodWC1ZZpd9xA

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Almost, just missing a HOWEVER

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Be that as it may,

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
It's funny how weirdly much they hate children's authors.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Springfield Fatts posted:

It's funny how weirdly much they hate children's authors.

you don't?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Almost, just missing a HOWEVER

Also missing some needless swearing.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
The new fantasy draft is an all timer. Cant believe goku snuck by until the 3rd round

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The first round pick was genius.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I gotta be honest whenever Branson talked about Daegoth Ur before I'd assumed he was an Orc from Warcraft.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I gotta be honest whenever Branson talked about Daegoth Ur before I'd assumed he was an Orc from Warcraft.

What a grand and intoxicating innocence!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I was a little disppointed they didn't game it out, wanted to see Charles either get completely dumpstered or somehow walk away with it. Did not expect the deep sonic lore from Joel either

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I respect Charles' apathy for basketball and commitment to awful jokes such as the NFT thing. Just dogshit Leno level of humor he somehow makes work with his earnestness.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I'm so loving jealous Branson got him to come to his birthday!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I respect Charles' apathy for basketball and commitment to awful jokes such as the NFT thing. Just dogshit Leno level of humor he somehow makes work with his earnestness.

'yes, and' is a very good rule for most improv, but only the most powerful comic brains such as Charles can access the forbidden technique of 'no, gently caress off'

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman got me

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

when was the last mention of the orc in jeans or matrix twins?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Calico Heart posted:

when was the last mention of the orc in jeans or matrix twins?

I can understand their choice to move away from simple reference jokes like these

But Ill damned if I'm not expecting characters to be dressed like the matrix twins whenever they mention clothing

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
On that note I'm frankly astounded Charles didn't draft Bugs Bunny. Especially after referencing "all my cartoons friends."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

On that note I'm frankly astounded Charles didn't draft Bugs Bunny. Especially after referencing "all my cartoons friends."

don't mix business and pleasure

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Or Lola Bunny, for that matter.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

General Dog posted:

Or Lola Bunny, for that matter.

Madea and Lola Bunny would be an insane duo on the court

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1511381120146935821

Charles could actually cinch it with the worst fantasy sports team ever drafted

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What's wild is that he based his team on the idea that Goku could teach everyone to teleport, but canonically Goku never taught anyone the Instant Transmission technique.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gripweed posted:

What's wild is that he based his team on the idea that Goku could teach everyone to teleport, but canonically Goku never taught anyone the Instant Transmission technique.

that's just because he didn't respect them but he'll probably respect Tina Fey and Giannis

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
I'm sorry this didn't drop in time for Charles to pick him
https://twitter.com/ZidanSports/status/1511725955559030785?s=20&t=0cy0L_mosdFTwFfpB-sAEA

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

With nbirutruth from pod about list

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
This is a long dive, but I'm trying to find tweets Andrew made impersonating YouTube videos where it shows a desktop while a European guy's voice over explains how to tune your PC to bring your gaming to the next level.

Edit: https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1220255414962532353?t=Iia8RfIqjIgso7aPt4Ejjw&s=19

snoremac fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 13, 2022

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I was listening to the first Skunk Welcher episode and "Nature makes a cruel bitch of us all" is a top ten E1 quote

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

“saying ‘ok’ is technically spelling” lmao

Got me good.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Is this the Chet Shitley origin story??

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Is this the Chet Shitley origin story??

Is it Chet Shitley? This whole time I thought it was poo poo Shitley

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

It's Shed Shitley.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

g*d bless forums user Wayne Gretzky and his beautiful voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

snoremac posted:

This is a long dive, but I'm trying to find tweets Andrew made impersonating YouTube videos where it shows a desktop while a European guy's voice over explains how to tune your PC to bring your gaming to the next level.

Edit: https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1220255414962532353?t=Iia8RfIqjIgso7aPt4Ejjw&s=19

the comments for this always bring me joy because andrew gets tagged every time someone finds one of those guys.

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/1450989689796800514