Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"The GI Who Got V.D.": world's least specific headline

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I had some of this ninja stuff like the mags and the movies and if you asked me a expert on ninjas what they are I'd shrug and say people who like to pose in movies and photos pretending they are martial wizards.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://youtu.be/Q9YvDfiAXT8

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Antivehicular posted:

"The GI Who Got V.D.": world's least specific headline

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I'm so bummed that Robert Rodriguez' El Rey channel isn't around anymore. I fuckin' loved that poo poo. He is so underrated, as a director, and as a champion of the arts. It pisses me off that a loudmouth cokehead like Quentin Tarantino always gets more attention.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I also wish that Guillermo del Toro had more input with Pacific Rim 2, because that movie was a pile of poo poo, whereas the first one is a classic. I wish a lot of things.

It makes me sad that money always wins over art.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I love how it looks like the guy in the door is the one asking the question because it's clear he's the one the doctor isn't paying attention to, so it's like it's the guy in the door who the doctor doesn't know exists.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Imagine a world where chick tracts actually got this reception

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

Imagine a world where chick tracts actually got this reception

That's how it is at my place.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013