Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

VideoWitch posted:

big fan of OLs ( 'omosexual laborers)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The modern masterpiece, Maitsuki Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki has updated, or as the fans (me) like to call it "My Landord Can't Be This Cute!"

God bless, I will cherish my life more from now on.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

This is one of the series I nag Seven Seas about on their monthly "what should we licence in English" surveys, bless

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

EDIT: Also, I take it everyone's heard of Odd Taxi? Well, the :nws: Yuri Taxi is fine too.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Apr 2, 2022

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Room for Two
A bonus so not in the typical 4 koma style. They go stargazing.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Holy poo poo!!

https://twitter.com/mierihiranishi/status/1509928004482441254

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
really happy for her

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

That's super cool, I look forward to reading that.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I also really need that tshirt post haste

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I also really need that tshirt post haste
No kidding, that's a :mood:

TwoHeadedDeer
Nov 24, 2020

I will be made a new creature, one bright day
pretty far into 'how do we relationship' and am loving it so far

probably just not looking in the right places, but all of the gl I read is so much better written/translated than any other stuff I find, gay or otherwise

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

not to toot my own horn, because i'm not sure any of what i post counts, but if what you read is filtered through this thread, it's probably going to be some of the best stuff

there's a lot of bad yuri stuff published too, like with any other genre

TwoHeadedDeer
Nov 24, 2020

I will be made a new creature, one bright day
heh yeah, that's probably what it is. almost all of my recs have come from here or the josei thread

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lot of meh stuff I read I don't post about here. Im cursed to read pretty much every yuri release I see as long as it doesn't completely bore me or have my no no tags. hell lot of stuff I enjoy I don't post cause I'm lazy/try to keep things somewhat curated.

I read like 2 long rear end chinese gl web novels the past few months because they had my favorite motif of historical cross dressing women and like they were like 6/10s but I'm a GL scholar and this is my research

speaking of novels, I read compass rose in like 2 days, pretty fun. post global warming pirate dystopia novel with lesbians. it's well excuted blockbuster entertainment, it's not going to blow you away or anything. but if anyone wants to read a lesbian pirate book, good choice.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

lesbian pirates are an easy sell for me, and i can't explain why - i just find the entire concept appealing

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Does Gideon the ninth and Harrow the ninth count as lesbian fantasy books?

I just discovered these books due to a bunch of fan art, and I really like them.

No spoilers, not done yet.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
They're really good. Once you're done, track down "As Yet Unsent" a short story that takes place between the two books but shouldn't be read until you've read both.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
gay art couple, who are sad, one shot

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sorry everyone I was in a fugue state for 6 days as I was reading the entire baru cormorant series... baru................ oh sorry that happens to me sometimes now, I daze out if I think about baru too much

New chapter of this for our OL lovers

oni bartender is fleshing out its world
looks like we are going to get tanukis

and some more I don't know which is love
it looks like we skip a chapter for some reason, hopefully it gets uploaded soon. but as someone who wants to be seduced by a professor, this a goodie.

baru.... baru........ baru.. baru

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
baru is amazing cause it's about how women obsessed with trade goods get tons of coochie... baru.........

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Baru cormorant is SO good, I completely understand the fugue state and thank you for coming back to us.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Metis of the Hallways posted:

Baru cormorant is SO good, I completely understand the fugue state and thank you for coming back to us.

i wanna marry baru. and aminata. and iscend. and tain hu. and even shao... though shao would be a quick divorce

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 16, 2022

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
What's this from?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

skaianDestiny posted:

What's this from?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/akira_sensei_and_hiyori_chan_1

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
another Alcohol and Ogre Girls. I think these girls might be a little bit gay

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Found a cute one that I haven't seen posted here before
With Her Who Likes My Sister

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The TL is a bit rough, but here is a one shot about horse racing and gambling.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Have a cute little one shot. (mild :nws: warning)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
a messy one shot from sal jiang, nsfw
like most works from sal jiang, there is an OL

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Her Trap is :nws: but good.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
post above

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

But what about the :nws: Secret of the Secret, which is a sequel to another part of the Stories About Love collection that Sal Jiang started working on?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

turns out, traps are gay

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
oh hey dis posted
oh no

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
A gay twitter manga got serialized into a published gay manga

Our Yuri Began With Me Getting Rejected In A Dream

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

new!!! chapter!!!!

pien emoji pien emoji

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I got a laugh out of this tag on dynasty-scans.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
DisDisDis is going to be very happy to see that a new scanlation group has finally picked up Sugar wa Oshigotoro.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Thuryl posted:

DisDisDis is going to be very happy to see that a new scanlation group has finally picked up Sugar wa Oshigotoro.

drat I missed that series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Not manga or anime related but I found this last night. The Lesbian Historic Motif Project
Index of research (with summaries) focused on historic lesbians and lesbian-like motifs.

#16 “’My Heart So Wrapt’: Lesbian Disruptions in Eighteenth-Century British Fiction” posted:

"I expressed my satisfaction in terms more proper for a Lover than a Friend …. I found my Heart so wrapt up in this lovely Woman." Thus does the male-disguised and adventuring Alithea, the protagonist of the mid-18th century novel The Travels and Adventures of Mademoiselle de Richelieu, express her reaction when the chance-encountered Arabella agrees to join her in her travels, also in disguise. After which they romp together across Europe, loving each other, flirting together with the ladies they encounter along the way, and working through crises of jealousy that ensue. When, at last they decide to return to women's dress and settle down, rather than be parted, they decide to alternate living at each other's homes for half a year at a time. And at the conclusion they pledge to continue "till Death parts us" noting "the longer we are together, the more we love one another, and are happier in our Friendship and Freedom, than we could possibly propose to be in any other Condition of Life."

really wanna read this one. incredible how much this doesn't line up with what we expect from an 18th century novel on this topic

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 20:17 on May 5, 2022