Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Young Love, where the teenager looks 40.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Szyznyk posted:

Young Love, where the teenager looks 40.

I think her hair is cool. She reminds me of Caitlin from Degrassi High. I loved that show as a tween!

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Apr 16, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This guy looks even lamer than Ralph Hinkley and without the lovable charm.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

In this photo he looks like Rick Moranis cosplaying as Bob Saget, but he’s actually William Daniels of 1776/Knight Rider/Boy Meets World fame.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

This guy looks even lamer than Ralph Hinkley and without the lovable charm.

I think he looks cool.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
He looks a little like Steve Allen to me

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

My rescheduled wedding ceremony is in a couple of weeks, and I am thinking of scrapping the suit and going for an outfit like that instead.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I love this picture.

My first wife used to collect those vintage lucite grapes. She was a wonderful, arty, woman, whom I lost due to my alcoholic nihilism and inability to just chill out and go with the flow.

Live and learn. I'm much happier now, especially since I quit drinking. That poo poo just destroys creative thinking.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I picture these two fighting crime by bending forward and ramming their bullet helmets into the bad guys' torsos.

Or maybe outright flying into them like Ram Man from He-Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHzTnTvGmuY

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Ram-man was a fun toy. I had that a kid. And Stinkor, the skunk-man, who smelled like patchouli oil like a dirty hippie. LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Ram-man was a fun toy. I had that a kid. And Stinkor, the skunk-man, who smelled like patchouli oil like a dirty hippie. LOL!!!

I had the skunk but no Ram Man and I can still remember what he smelled like.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

This woman looks a freakish amount like my maternal grandmother

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

This woman looks a freakish amount like my maternal grandmother

Maybe it is!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The development of He-Man was undoubtably a cocaine driven cluster gently caress that happened to pay off. If I recall correctly the toys started as a line stemming from the Conan movies but it fell through, presumably because someone got cocked up and forgot to get the rights or something, so instead they did their own thing. That thing eventually resulted in Stinkor

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

The development of He-Man was undoubtably a cocaine driven cluster gently caress that happened to pay off. If I recall correctly the toys started as a line stemming from the Conan movies but it fell through, presumably because someone got cocked up and forgot to get the rights or something, so instead they did their own thing. That thing eventually resulted in Stinkor

I wish they'd made Beastmaster toys. I love Beastmaster.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The timeline seems to work out :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Scratch Monkey posted:

What I loved about He-Man was the sheer variety of characters. Mattel pretty much took every character design their cocaine-fueled brains came up with and turned it into a toy, resulting in a toyline where you had barbarians and demons and beastmen and robots and aliens and whatever else you could think of.