Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The end of that episode where Bobby realizes the propane humor is bombing outside of the propane business but seeing Hank truly appreciate his humor no strings attached was so :unsmith:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
The Propane Maniacs!

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

BiggerBoat posted:

The Propane Maniacs!

Oh the look on Peggy's face when everyone clearly preferred Propaniacs

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Hank: You know that bit where he'd say "Propane is 270 times more compact in its liquid form than as a gas?"

I gave him that line.

But he sure knew how to deliver it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Such a great wholesome episode

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The big D himself……Rusty Shackleford!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Diedrich Bader teaching Bill Rex kwon do is great in season 11. Macho man is also great. Max your pump!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Luanne-

You really suck at beauty school. Drop out.

Love,
Jesus

naem
May 29, 2011

“But what else could I do for a living??” Luanne asks, rolling out from under Hanks truck after rewriting the entire electrical system

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Luanne finally becomes a mechanic, but Lucky slips on peepee an oil slick, slides under the truck Luanne is working on, takes out the jack stands and crushes them both

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

echopapa posted:

The episode in which he falls in love with Marlene is called Dang Ol’ Love, so that’s probably what he says.

Oh for sure. And I don't know where I got the "dadgum" thing from. Was it subtitles or a screenplay? Either way I can usually understand Boomhauer fairly well so I should have just gone with my gut.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Traxis posted:

Luanne finally becomes a mechanic, but Lucky slips on peepee an oil slick, slides under the truck Luanne is working on, takes out the jack stands and crushes them both

Or he sues the garage, they fire her when he refuses to drop it even though it will only pay out less than a paycheck. It'd be on character and a joke. Doesn't explain why they aren't around, they could keep it a running gag and keep explaining the next thing Lucky slipped in.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Speaking of Luanne and Lucky, has Judge said how he's going to deal with not having Beverly Mitchell Brittany Murphy and Tom Petty? Is he gonna write them out, cast new voice actors or have them be dead I wonder?

edit: brain fart

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 19, 2022

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BiggerBoat posted:

Speaking of Luanne and Lucky, has Judge said how he's going to deal with not having Beverly Mitchell and Tom Petty? Is he gonna write them out, cast new voice actors or have them be dead I wonder?

Brittany Murphy?

Anyways they were running a scam on Mega-Lo mart but got exploded instead of slipping on peepee. They're with Buckley's Angel now.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They went feet to head on a propane tank. Poor bastards.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

now hang on a minute, there aint no way Lucky slipped on Propane! I know the news paper says that but it's not under pressure! It'd be a gas!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hank checks the cameras and sees that lucky actually slipped because he was leering at luanne by leaning backwards but doesn't want to reveal the truth because it would mean lucky would go to jail, leaving gracie fatherless

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Hank eats a massive edible and all he does is mow his lawn at an extremely low speed for 12 hours

This sounds like an awesome time to me

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zero One posted:

Luanne-

You really suck at beauty school. Drop out.

Love,
Jesus

Huh, he underlined really.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Brittany Murphy?

Yeah, fixed. Not sure what crawled into my head there with that gently caress up.

I just wonder the most tasteful way to handle their actor's characters might be. I'd hate to see them recast (or killed) and in my head I picture them running of to Florida or some poo poo but I know Luanne would want to stay in touch so I guess maybe they could do emails and text messages from Gainesville and an occasional one way phone conversation scene?

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Apr 19, 2022

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah, fixed. Not sure what was in my head there

No worries, I looked up the actress you referenced and she was on Seventh Heaven

Shame shame, I know your name

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mantis42 posted:

They went feet to head on a propane tank. Poor bastards.

Is your avatar new? We just discovered that comic in the RLM thread

Arson Daily posted:

Diedrich Bader teaching Bill Rex kwon do is great in season 11. Macho man is also great. Max your pump!

He also played a tae kwan do guy in Napoleon dynaite I believe!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Lucky slips on pee pee at a Texas bodega when he bought a winning lottery ticket and moved the family to Kentucky (which he always envisioned as the fanciest place in the world.)

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Detective No. 27 posted:

Lucky slips on pee pee at a Texas bodega when he bought a winning lottery ticket and moved the family to Kentucky (which he always envisioned as the fanciest place in the world.)

*Tennessee, because it has Dollywood

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

*Tennessee, because it has Dollywood

I thought that but this is Lucky, he'd admire someone significantly less famous from Kentucky. (Colonel Sanders is too obvious...)

*Googles "Famous people from Kentucky"*

Jim Varney.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Detective No. 27 posted:

I thought that but this is Lucky, he'd admire someone significantly less famous from Kentucky. (Colonel Sanders is too obvious...)

*Googles "Famous people from Kentucky"*

Jim Varney.

Jim Varney lived by a code.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Disney made the first few Ernest movies because they brought Mickey to a Nascar race one time and Ernest who happened to be there got a far bigger reaction than Mickey.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ernest is one of those weird things where he started out as just a character in a commercial and made the jump to actual movies.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Ernest Goes To Camp is a fuckin classic.

Anyone who disagrees can fight me, and also suck a male camel's dick.

I think several pages ago I postulated that they either "moved away" or died in a trailer fire or some poo poo.

Yeah:

wesleywillis posted:

Tom Petty and Brittany Murphy are both dead.
Did lucky and louanne 'move away' or did they die in a trailer fire?

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 19, 2022

The Bible
May 8, 2010

They were obviously anti-maskers and died of COVID.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

Ernest is one of those weird things where he started out as just a character in a commercial and made the jump to actual movies.

The 90s were a wild time. Varney's guest episode in Simpsons was fantastic. I'm actually shocked he didn't do a guest character in KoTH now that I think about it.

https://twitter.com/kothscreens/status/1516209753524899840

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
The family keeps making references to Luanne and Lucky being dead but at the end of the season it turns out they just moved to California and Hank considers them dead to him.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Zero One posted:

The family keeps making references to Luanne and Lucky being dead but at the end of the season it turns out they just moved to California and Hank considers them dead to him.

Hollywood?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I love the way Kahn tells the story of the man and the tigers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hM7iAkjk8

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Fishstick posted:

Stephen Root does a lot of VA and character actor gigs but everytime he uses his regular voice I just picture Bill. Justified? BIll the Judge.

Root plays an extremely Bill-esque character on Brooklyn 99 if Bill came from bizarro hill folk instead of sprouting from the beautiful Texas soil fully grown and ready to peak and it's always extremely fun to see him guest star

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I love the way Kahn tells the story of the man and the tigers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hM7iAkjk8

Actually the high water mark of the show.

Not the other high water sitch where well, you know.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Shishkahuben posted:

Root plays an extremely Bill-esque character on Brooklyn 99 if Bill came from bizarro hill folk instead of sprouting from the beautiful Texas soil fully grown and ready to peak and it's always extremely fun to see him guest star

Bill is from Loseriana

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Dang it. Kahn got the best trampoline from Buckley's estate.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is your avatar new? We just discovered that comic in the RLM thread

I've had it for a couple of months. New-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Oh the look on Peggy's face when everyone clearly preferred Propaniacs

Everyone cheers "propaniacs!" on the act break and you can hear Peggy yelling Propane Maniacs still instead.

The introduction at the propane events gets me too. Dale announcing everyone one by one, including where they're from
"
From Arlen, Texas: Bobby!
From Arlen, Texas: Luanne!
From Arlen, Texas: Donna from Accounting!

And finally, from Arlen, Texas: Joe Jack!"