Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Sorry, I forgot the name of the guy who wrote them but he was the writer for the "Green Lantern and Green Arrow" comic for a year back in the 70s and every issue during his run was like that Speedy on smack comic.

Also, I was recommended this video this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqxgnis1f8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gold!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

is that sarah palin?

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
xpostin'

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Gladiator is thought to be an inspiration for Superman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_(novel)

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Yes!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

oh hell yes

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I love this Spanish cover of Cheap Trick's "I Want You to Want Me":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZAWvs9qpY

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

quote:

Grimaldi with his son, JS

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Wow!

When I was in high school I used to create and draw cartoon characters constantly, and I made up a character named "Man-Fish," who was one of the nemeses of my main character, Fishman, who wore a fish tie, and had holsters where he kept fish, and used them to fight injustice on a regional level. It was gloriously stupid. I even painted a life-size Fishman on the wall of my art class. LOL!!!

I wish I had a picture of that. I wish I had a picture of a lot of things. People who grew up with cell phone cameras have no idea how difficult it was to convey images in the before-times.

Anyway, I never knew there was a Namor enemy named Man-fish. That's awesome!!!!

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 20, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Babylon Astronaut posted:

It's no Citizen Toxie, but it's a fun movie.

Troma movies are so gloriously lovely. I love them. They do it on purpose, of course, unlike, say, Golan-Globus/Cannon, who just had a knack for unintentionally making hilariously lovely films. I like them both for different reasons.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BRB cross-posting this to the cursed images thread.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

BRB cross-posting this to the cursed images thread.

That's probably a good place for it.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013