Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Ben episodes are usually about twice the length and twice the stupid that they should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
also tamerlan was probably an "informant" because practically every dumbfuck, wife-beating pothead who gets picked up on DV squeals on their dealer in an attempt to get a lesser charge or a diversion

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
We need a Wendy Painting style dissertation on the Tsarnaevs.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Listening to Dorner ep

friendly friendly reminder that the American Police Force is a literal loving death squadron beholden to no one and can on whim, ruin your whole loving life.:thumbsup:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Boston bombing was the real 9/11 because it happened in a real city.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
weirdest part about it to me is how the guy who made the bombs is still a free man/goon

e: and both the other dudes connected to the gun that killed the MIT officer getting iced earlier this year. not sure if tue anon got there yet, haven't listened to the second part

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
did we ever hear the reason that tamerlan couldn’t have made the bombs or did i miss that part of the fanfic?

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
i feel like they should have done more jokes about the younger brothers name sounding like joker

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

BB2K posted:

i feel like they should have done more jokes about the younger brothers name sounding like joker

He's too much of a stress free kind of guy.

(really a legendary thing to tweet 2 days after committing a terrorist attack)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

BB2K posted:

you know they had to have brought it up before recording

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
After listening to Boston bombing episodes I am fully beanpilled. No way JoKar could pull off a double detonation then go to whole foods fully struggling to remember which milk his ma wants him to grab. No way Tamarlyn would ever let his lil bro out of his sight while he was doing spook poo poo. It was a fed op to get the whole drat agency OT and per diem for a few weeks at the haaaaahbar.

Also I would call their podcaster Departed sequel the De-pod-head.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Goddam this Black Lives Matter episode with Noah is grim, but it also fortifies my position that you should only ever donate money or resources to local institutions that directly benefit your own community and never throw money into a giant faceless unity fund

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Bust Rodd posted:

Goddam this Black Lives Matter episode with Noah is grim, but it also fortifies my position that you should only ever donate money or resources to local institutions that directly benefit your own community and never throw money into a giant faceless unity fund
All “Non-Profits” Are Bastards

dismantle all churches and “non-profit” organizations, then nationalize what little useful infrastructure they do possess

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Bust Rodd posted:

Which episode is this? The most recent one with Noah is about Musk and Twitter.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh I must’ve back-2-backed them on this long car ride, you’re right the BLM episode is just brace and then Noah is on the musk episode.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I remember seeing on twitter the journo, Sean Campbell, who was digging into the BLM finances stuff kept getting harassed by the org whenever he would ask them literally any questions about where all the money is going and be called a racist and a sexist for it - there's a recent thread on his twitter that includes, among other things, him finding evidence that once the org knew he knew about their $6 million mansion purchase they started planning on how to kill or discredit his story. Dude is public enemy number one.

https://twitter.com/Sean_Kev/status/1511008589322022912

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
That brings back memories of the murder of Betty van Patter in the 70s. She was a bookkeeper for the Black Panther Party, found some irregularities, and then wound up dead in a river. People accused Huey Newton and Elaine Brown for ordering the kill, but nothing ever came of it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Cue the song

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It sounds like a remix of "The Locomotion" with Jeffrey Epstein talking over it.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I think I missed it, how was shrimp boy tied to the state senator who went down for weapons trafficking?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Holy poo poo did not know about the Nick Rossi connection to Nebraska Boy's Town. Wtf is going on in Utah.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Utah pod is my dreams made manifest

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Utah pod details the therapy sessions where Hamblin convinces a young man that he ate bad semen as a child and the only way to cure being gay is to drink a righteous man's semen... Like Hamblin's for instance.

Buckwild crazy people

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

loving wild rear end episode

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

That last episode really made my skin crawl like nothing else they've covered. Having a guy basically doing satanic ritual abuse to you whilst gaslighting you into thinking it had already happened to you must have been an absolutely nightmarish experience

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This is, essentially, the closest the victims of Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell will ever come to seeing justice.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1541853985883267072?s=21&t=Lm976VegCEL6mp2MpGU6hA

Rot in the box, you hosed up bitch

Can’t wait for the episode about this one!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yay

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Bust Rodd posted:

Rot in the box, you hosed up bitch

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
perhaps the most hollow victory in 21st century american history

not a single living “customer” named, much less indicted

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Also Sarah Keller basically admitting to most of the same crimes and inexplicably getting off scott-free without anything more damning than a subpoena

And Epstein’s murder being such a comical cascade of loose ends that a rutabaga could’ve have solved the crime but no, he’s dead and we’ll never, ever, ever know anything else, please stop asking, God Save the Queen

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Barr certainly sowed that poo poo up, didn't he. Like father, like son

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Shouting BOFA DEEZ NUTS in my car at Liz's attempt to remember boofing in latest Three-tah pod

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I mainlined the three Utah episodes tonight at work and they’re probably some of the most hosed up episodes of the show ever. I just watched Under the Banner of Heaven last week and that show is an EXCELLENT complement to these 3-4 episodes if you’d like some more insight into the psychosexual fundamentalist racism and misogyny masquerading as spiritual practice that is the LDS church, and Liz is completely right about every Utahn looking like a human being that was removed from the over 15 minutes before it was done baking.

Also there 10 minute sidebar about Roe V Wade at the end of Episode 3 was really touching and I want to raise up Brace for stating in no uncertain terms “I don’t think it’s lame to care about stuff and I don’t think you should either”

Hell Yeah, Brother

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

The guest on the latest interview was dancing around the whole Azov nazi-thing so hard it became impressive.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea it's really weird to have someone on so coy about just saying 'yes of course Ukraine is full of Nazis, that was universally accepted truth right until this war started and Azov has been nothing but emboldened and strengthened by Zelensky' on a podcast like this. Like, you can just call the guys with SS logos chanting that Bandara is their hero Nazis, nobody's going to yell at you here!

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
You guys, nobody in Azov has said they want to commit another holocaust so thus they cant be nazis, that's how this works.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Seth Harp’s interview on Radio War Nerd is also a good listen

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

https://news.sky.com/story/man-accused-of-rape-and-faking-own-death-is-arrested-after-being-aggressive-towards-hospital-staff-12647106

well well, look who made it back into the news

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
that’s my friend, Arthur.

incredible that we’re a quarter of the way through the 21st century and the 1st world survival state still can’t get a solid and full immediate ID on an obvious and stupid con man/rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Man with a whole list of aliases that sound like names for an 80s Marvel character called Captain England