Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I got an ounce and 4 different grams of wax for $82 today.

Ditanium's gonna be put through it's paces, I tell you what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

NJ missed the mark for rec weed by one day :negative:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Waffle! posted:

NJ missed the mark for rec weed by one day :negative:

What a jerk rear end troll move that was, seriously what the gently caress

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Protocol7 posted:

I got an ounce and 4 different grams of wax for $82 today.

Ditanium's gonna be put through it's paces, I tell you what.

holy poo poo lol I couldn't touch an ounce of meeeeeeeeh weed for under $100 itself here

e. I take that back, I do get sub-$100 shake ounces that are mad, mad decent

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 19, 2022

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I once got a $50 ounce. It was worth far, far less. I had to turn 3/4 of it into firecrackers to get any buzz at all.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
It's not award winning by any means but it vapes all the same to me. The real good places for bud in my town are a good drive away, but worth it. I'm just lazy and like to stop by a closer store :v:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mad Heaters' site is cockblocking me from purchasing the Revolve Stem, my card keeps getting declined and I thought maybe it was because I'm in the US but I don't have any restrictions on the card and I confirmed it with my bank, they also aren't seeing any attempted charges on their end. Welp.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ReelBigLizard posted:

UK goons what tobacco / skins do you use for joints? I use the dynavap but sometimes make a social spliff.

The last time I rolled spliffs all I could find was Top and Bugler (the US gas station rubbish). Do y'all have good options?

I also tried making a fancy blunt. Packed a couple grams into a decent churchill. I didn't empty the wrapper, just drilled out a core in the center. With that much stogie it was not really an inhaleable (for me at least), so wasn't sure what the dose would be like. It was enjoyable, but kinda just a weed flavored cigar. Maybe the mouth can absorb nicotine vapor easier than THC?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
whoa i muzzle-load my blunts but never thought of using a drill to get the tobacco out, gonna try that next time

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I am considering purchasing a solo 2 as seen here: https://arizer.com/solo2/

Is this thing any good?

I just started smoking recently because I was prescribed it for insomnia and I hate pills. My favorite way to smoke is a blunt I find, but it makes my garage smell like poo poo and it's the only method my wife doesn't like due to me inhaling even more toxins and also because I smell like a bowling alley.

I tried a bong and thought it was OK. Pipe is my second choice, but I would love to try something else and this dry vape stuff sounds pretty good. Do I need to do anything different to the weed to smoke it this way? I can grind the weed I get from my local dispensary and just smoke it with that Solo 2 thing? I asked three of my biggest weed loving friends and none were familiar with it for some reason.

Code Jockey posted:

im extremely dabbed and watching 1992 snl

jumping over some aged like milk skits, but gently caress im dying

norm was besr but kevin could swing

Lol so am I. Just watched the episode Cypress Hill was in.

There's a skit I am trying to find of Mike Meyers on a British talk show and him and the host never say anything except making British sounding noises. Google is no help so it's been kind of fun going through each episode trying to find it. 1992 SNL was very good.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
So yeah that's a dry herb vaporizer and there's a thread for vaporization over in TCC:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745536

Vaping is my preferred way to get high. It works functionally the same as smoking, you just grind the herb and load it into a vaporizer. The real nice ones operate on convection, which basically means the air gets hot and basically cooks the weed that way. The Solo 2 is a pretty decent option which I believe is a mostly convection vaporizer, and a nice battery powered one at that.

It will smell a lot less than smoking, but it won't get rid of it completely. It's also typically a lot less harsh and more flavorful, a lot of people prefer the vapor to actual smoke.

My favorite and most recent vaporizer is the Ditanium which is a bit more pricey but you load the herb into a glass tube and you can watch it change colors as it cooks. It's actually pretty neat.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

sigher posted:

Mad Heaters' site is cockblocking me from purchasing the Revolve Stem, my card keeps getting declined and I thought maybe it was because I'm in the US but I don't have any restrictions on the card and I confirmed it with my bank, they also aren't seeing any attempted charges on their end. Welp.

I emailed them and got a prompt response, turns out that they've hit their order limit with their CC processing service for a single day and said it should be cleared up within a couple hours or something. Time to try again!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Wrong thread

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
CBDs are worthless even in gummi form, unless it has melatonin in it, because there you go.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I am considering purchasing a solo 2 as seen here: https://arizer.com/solo2/

Is this thing any good?

I just started smoking recently because I was prescribed it for insomnia and I hate pills. My favorite way to smoke is a blunt I find, but it makes my garage smell like poo poo and it's the only method my wife doesn't like due to me inhaling even more toxins and also because I smell like a bowling alley.

I tried a bong and thought it was OK. Pipe is my second choice, but I would love to try something else and this dry vape stuff sounds pretty good. Do I need to do anything different to the weed to smoke it this way? I can grind the weed I get from my local dispensary and just smoke it with that Solo 2 thing? I asked three of my biggest weed loving friends and none were familiar with it for some reason.

Lol so am I. Just watched the episode Cypress Hill was in.

There's a skit I am trying to find of Mike Meyers on a British talk show and him and the host never say anything except making British sounding noises. Google is no help so it's been kind of fun going through each episode trying to find it. 1992 SNL was very good.

Theres a vape thread elsewhere but the solo 2 is fine for a home rig. a bit chunky if you wanted something portable. for that, I got the Air 2 as its slimmer and still has plenty of power.

the Fury Edge and Rogue are both pretty popular too.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zeluth posted:

CBDs are worthless even in gummi form, unless it has melatonin in it, because there you go.

I find it helps with cramps. That’s all though, only cramp relief for me.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Could someone make a MCT tincture with badder? Would it need to be decarbed first (seems odd), and would you need to use infinitesimal amounts?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
How does one go about cleaning a big glass water bowl? It keeps getting clogged and there's only so much I can do with some dumb tools like a pipe cleaner and a little metal scraper. It really needs some sort of acid bath for 12 hours or something.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Solvents. Rubbing alcohol and sea salt, shake vigorously while covering all openings. Rinse with warm/hot water after, do not flip between hot/cold. This is a little time consuming, but you can also just soak the pipe in alcohol overnight (covering all openings or inside a sealable container).

If you're really feeling spicy you can use acetone instead of rubbing alcohol and salt. You'll want to be very thorough on the rinsing.

You can also try heat, but it's not as effective on flower resin as it is with concentrate reclaim. I just toss my dab rig in the oven on 230°F~ for 30 minutes and dump out the remnants. Let it cool for a while before rinsing.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Hello weed friends

I smoke a lot of vape carts. I feel they're probably bad for me, just in a general disposable-metal-coil-heated-and-inhaled kinda way. I want to switch to live resin w/o the cart, so i guess this is dabbing? I had a dab rig once but the butane torch was an extreme turn off. I had this expensive battery powered pen looking thing that you could scoop resin into, and it worked sorta OK for a little bit, but it ultimately crapped out.

Is there a semi-portable way to dab/vape live resin without loading up my own carts? Alternatively is there a home dab rig that I can just plug in and spoon resin into and vape?

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005
dar lord,

thank you for sacrificing your only son, St. Weedibus, to death so that human beings will frever remember and celebrate Him on his birthday, April 20th, d/b/a 4/20

:okpos:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Vampire Panties posted:

Hello weed friends

I smoke a lot of vape carts. I feel they're probably bad for me, just in a general disposable-metal-coil-heated-and-inhaled kinda way. I want to switch to live resin w/o the cart, so i guess this is dabbing? I had a dab rig once but the butane torch was an extreme turn off. I had this expensive battery powered pen looking thing that you could scoop resin into, and it worked sorta OK for a little bit, but it ultimately crapped out.

Is there a semi-portable way to dab/vape live resin without loading up my own carts? Alternatively is there a home dab rig that I can just plug in and spoon resin into and vape?

my buddy has some sort of "yocan" brand thing that works like this and it works ok. not sure what else is out there but they definitely exist

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Don't try playing any flavour of hockey on weed unless everyone else also is doing so.

Perhaps there are weed wizards that can ascend to a higher plane of dangles but I'm just like in my head "got a fuckin break! lets one-timer this bitch! position is good, stick is down, eye contact, keep moving, moving, ready, ready... Nail it!" And it's already a meter past me and I look a fool.

I'll save the smoke for after. I still suck even on booze but it's better than that. And the booze introduces random factor. You can kind of think about what a smart man might be thinking, but an idiot? Who knows...

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Happy birthday to weed

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

PokeJoe posted:

my buddy has some sort of "yocan" brand thing that works like this and it works ok. not sure what else is out there but they definitely exist

I have a Yocan Evolve Plus and it is quite good though I wish I got the XL (my tolerance is stupid high though)

I like the ispire wand for dabbing on a grander scale

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Vampire Panties posted:

Alternatively is there a home dab rig that I can just plug in and spoon resin into and vape?

I have a Puffco Peak for at home and use carts on the go. I really like the Peak but it does get grungy fairly quickly so I'm cleaning it a lot.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

explosivo posted:

I have a Puffco Peak for at home and use carts on the go. I really like the Peak but it does get grungy fairly quickly so I'm cleaning it a lot.
my buddy hooked me up with one of these and a whip adapter that goes into a little rig but he gave me so many instructions that i just wait until he comes over to use it i'm scared of ruining it. instead i use my ispire in a bong with a buncha ice it's very fresh

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

The Velvet Witch posted:

Happy birthday to weed

:emptyquote:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yocan Evolves are great.

But I think dude wants to get away from coils and that's not easy to do without picking up a torch and rig.

If that's the case, I recommend buying a decent bong sized dab rig with a quartz banger bucket, and a Scorch brand like torch that allows flame control and the flame cuts off when you let off the trigger. Maybe not Scorch brand, they're sketchy on the locks and I have one that doesn't turn off, you have to minimize the flame size to nothing to put the flame out. Also the ignitor failed really fast on that one, so I was always lighting it with a Bic.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Goddamn, just dropped $300 on WEED (plus some shrooms, as a treat.)

42% off is basically entrapment.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
me, always

https://twitter.com/ComicsintheGA/status/1516763672894394374

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Thinkin about how we rallied last year and got to page 420 on 420 and how we've only smoked 128 pages worth of posts since then.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Happy Holidays, weed thread

Apple MAC diamonds in the wilderness made for a lovely walk

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

el B posted:

Thinkin about how we rallied last year and got to page 420 on 420 and how we've only smoked 128 pages worth of posts since then.

108 pages actually.

This thread started in 2016. It took 5 years to get to page 420.

420 to 710 is looking like a two year span. We won't hit 710 this year, but 7/10/23 is very doable. Or for those fortunate enough not to live in the US, the 7th of October, so we have a fall-back target we americans can claim in international solidarity.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

In honor of 420 it's time to share one of my favorite weed videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw1HavgoK9E

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I got my license on weed. Ok, it took two times.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Weed

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
got too high between meetings celebrating, spent 20 mins on floor watching how its made with the dog

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

108 pages actually.

This thread started in 2016. It took 5 years to get to page 420.

Numbers and weed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
Love it when my weed lady has a 4/20 sale.

Might gently caress around and watch Sleeping Beauty, Last Unicorn, or Interstella 5555, because weed makes traditional animation 3D for me and I’m in the mood to stare at something beautiful.