Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
As someone said on Twitter this morning, I don't know when the word "dox" was redefined to mean "reveal your real name."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Halloween Jack posted:

As someone said on Twitter this morning, I don't know when the word "dox" was redefined to mean "reveal your real name."

ppl on sa have come to believe doxxing entails revealing your post history, which is stored in plain text on this very forum

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Smythe posted:

ppl on sa have come to believe doxxing entails revealing your post history, which is stored in plain text on this very forum

all my posts are proprietary knowledge and cnanot be used without prior written and video consent from three moderators and the NFL

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

some plague rats posted:

That theory had exactly the same amount of evidence as she provided that Virgil was a wrong un

if you claim the entire relationship took place online and your evidence is an email sent to him that he never responded to of course people are going to call it sus

That said he's absolutely guilty though and I hope he's dead

Virgil responding to it by just disappearing, and abandoning his “job” in the process, is actually the strongest evidence that e-mail was just the tip of the iceberg.

hobbesmaster has issued a correction as of 15:27 on Apr 20, 2022

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whatever actually happened Virgil reacted in pretty much the most sus way possible

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Virgil left behind so much money by just disappearing. I feel like that's the damning thing

Smythe posted:

remembering is doxxing

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Whatever actually happened Virgil reacted in pretty much the most sus way possible

a literal smoke bomb would be less clear cut it's almost as impressively incorrect as kevin spacey's method of coming out

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Actually, the combined statement from Bri and Virgil explaining the whole thing is coming in the next couple of days

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

this would all blow over if virgil would just go on tucker carlson and lay out his case

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
There is more verbiage in this thread about Virgil than he produced in his entire podcasting career.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

virgil was a comforting presence for listeners, reassuring them that if their headphone friends ever invited them they might not be the most awkwardly quiet and useless ones on

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Zvahl posted:

a literal smoke bomb would be less clear cut it's almost as impressively incorrect as kevin spacey's method of coming out

Virgil will reappear this Christmas and every Christmas afterwards in a video doing his best frank underwood impression

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

mcmagic posted:

There is more verbiage in this thread about Virgil than he produced in his entire podcasting career.

idk he talked a lot in those beltway garage segments before being eaten by that alligator

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Actually, the combined statement from Bri and Virgil explaining the whole thing is coming in the next couple of days

I wonder if Brie said she would be Virgil’s lawyer at some point or something, it’s really weird.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hobbesmaster posted:

I wonder if Brie said she would be Virgil’s lawyer at some point or something, it’s really weird.

who the gently caress is virgil

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Fly Molo posted:

Brie's client, who will be making a full statement in a couple of days

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

virgil invented a time machine and has been solving timecrimes through the eons but the "don't meet yourself" paradox means that he can never solve his most important timecrime

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dreylad posted:

imagine if you had a bad time on social media you just...stopped using social media

He also stopped doing his job which got him an unreasonably large amount of money for an unreasonably small amount of labor

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Fly Molo posted:

Justin cass

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

projecthalaxy posted:

Brie's client, who will be making a full statement in a couple of days

she should really find a new client who actually pays her

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

virgil's contract with Bad Faith mandates that BJG is kept on retainer

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fly Molo posted:

she should really find a new client who actually pays her

How bad do you have to be as a lawyer to end up with a client who won’t respond to your calls or emails and also you’re giving them half the income from your business?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HashtagGirlboss posted:

How bad do you have to be as a lawyer to end up with a client who won’t respond to your calls or emails and also you’re giving them half the income from your business?

oh my god lmfao

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Fly Molo posted:

Bleep Texas

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hasnt it been 2 years since Virgil disappeared?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Since the 2020 disappearance, yes. He also disappeared again last summer.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Virgil is living on a big farm upstate with lots of tennis balls to chase and all the raw meat he can eat

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

maybe someone at one of the bars the live shows are at can buy the chapos drinks until they say what they really think about virgil

its “he can gently caress off”

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tokin opposition posted:

all the raw meat he can eat

prohibited

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Fly Molo posted:

I am virgin texas and I am here to take accountability for my actions. I see this thread, I hear this thread, and I ask for understanding during this difficult time of growth and reflection.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mr. Lobe posted:

Justin cass

please do not doxx groomers

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
which mod is Virgil Texas

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Breakfast All Day posted:

virgil was a comforting presence for listeners, reassuring them that if their headphone friends ever invited them they might not be the most awkwardly quiet and useless ones on

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Centrist Committee posted:

I am virgin texas and I am here to take accountability for my actions. I see this thread, I hear this thread, and I ask for understanding during this difficult time of growth and reflection.

Thank you for your growth. I think we can all set this behind us

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

hobbesmaster posted:

maybe someone at one of the bars the live shows are at can buy the chapos drinks until they say what they really think about virgil

I think Matt's more or less said this

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

hobbesmaster posted:

my man Felix what’s up dog

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm Turgid Dixass

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

i say swears online posted:

virgil invented a time machine and has been solving timecrimes through the eons but the "don't meet yourself" paradox means that he can never solve his most important timecrime

i believe it

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

i say swears online posted:

“where? in time!? is Vi-i-irgil Texas?”

*Ancient Greece!* wait uh uh uh

*present day Thailand* uh poo poo uh uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
His only guide in this journey is Nick Mullen, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Virgil can see and hear.