Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
It's worth looking at what you have, while some of the login reward or newbie book pheon tokens are 10x per, the grand prix pheons are singles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Lt. Lizard posted:

I have 200+ pheon tokens from various events and rewards in storage. 1 pheon token was 10 pheons last time I converted them. :shrug:

Most tokens are a single pheon, not 10. Only that very first set of free ones were 10s. Also there's zero reason to not just click them all and free up inventory space.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Cinara posted:

Most tokens are a single pheon, not 10. Only that very first set of free ones were 10s. Also, there are zero reasons to not just click them all and free up inventory space.

Huh, I have them all in a single stack and I'm pretty sure I got 10 pheons per token the last time I clicked on it. Maybe I'm misremembering it? I'm away on a trip and won't be able to play LA for a while, so I guess I'll have to keep wondering about it for the next few days.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Lt. Lizard posted:

Huh, I have them all in a single stack and I'm pretty sure I got 10 pheons per token the last time I clicked on it. Maybe I'm misremembering it? I'm away on a trip and won't be able to play LA for a while, so I guess I'll have to keep wondering about it for the next few days.
They've given out ~400 free tokens total. After redeeming.

Hefty
Jun 11, 2008

Cinara posted:

Also there's zero reason to not just click them all and free up inventory space.

It saved me from being dumb a couple times when I tried to buy something I didn’t realize required them.

I finally did all the under water dungeons. They’re really fun but god drat are they hard to pug. I made my own group after two or three matchmaking groups imploded on the ring around the rosie orb boss, but my group ended up disbanding there as well after fifteen minutes of patiently trying to explain the mechanic to one person who just could not get the concept of rotating.

Went back on my Paladin and one shot that one and Alaric after that though?? The rotating platform fight is really neat.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Oops they did it again. They played with our hearts

https://forums.playlostark.com/t/regarding-the-april-update/330292

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 20, 2022

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol

https://twitter.com/playlostark/status/1516897926596861952

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
:lmao:

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
This is monumentally lovely business from them to be so bad at managing their own game. No other company fucks up this consistently. FFXIV had one delay, to which the director came out to announce and he looked like he wanted to die of embarrassment. Meanwhile Lost Ark has been a parade of fuckups since minute 1.

I really enjoy the game but it's hard to support a game that not only can't get their content out reliably, but has such complete dogshit QA and comms that they're doing 11th hour pivots MULTIPLE TIMES in a game that's been live for only 2 months.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If Lost Ark wasn't as good as it is I would have given up already. AGS did this with New World and I peaced out from that because the game also sucked a lot. At least we have our weekly reset tomorrow, so I am excited for that.

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
What a loving clown show.

Just translate the KR version, tweak the cash shop and import our characters.

They're clearly not able to handle multiple branches.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
absolutely embarrassing to be handed such a good game and decide that your publishing strategy is "eh, wing it"

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

This is why they don’t post roadmaps fyi. These posts.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i don't really care, it's a video game and it's free. i also don't talk about the development process cause i don't know anything about it.

hit t3 on my gunlancer today :cool:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

It's very possible that the patch might be tomorrow instead. SG probably wasn't able to get an updated version to them today before the downtime. If we don't have an announcement for weekly maintenance tonight I bet they just push everything tomorrow.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
What are the odds they at least extend the race event until next reset or whatever patch day is? Bunch of clowns.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Im not sure what real life is anymore.
https://twitter.com/playlostark/status/1516914683113992192

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

what a loving clown show lol

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
lmao

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol what a rollercoaster.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

They are loving with us to see how many unhinged people they can rile up. There are a lot in Lost Ark.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
21st of which month? It did take them three tries to almost figure out daylight time. I just assume the 4 hour display bug will never be fixed.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Absolute loving lol

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm the type of pony everypony should know
I did it! I beat Velganos solo, twice. Only because the first time I beat it I forgot to hit the record button and I had to do it a second time. I managed to record my second kill if anyone is interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4aFC0iW_jQ

Its a really enjoyable fight to do. You get punished so easily if you mess up even a little bit. Probably not going to farm it everyday and just do Nightfox Yoho instead because I do not trust matchmaking with mechanics and soloing takes way too long. On another note there is a lot of anger for the delayed patch only for it to continue on track an hour later. Everyone was ready to riot and are now standing there looking real stupid with their pitchforks in their hands.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

l o l

Hefty
Jun 11, 2008

holy poo poo that’s embarrassing

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait until tomorrow when a major bug deletes all our characters *and* the backups *and* the backups of the backups.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/playlostark/status/1516934979917205505

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

QuantaStarFire posted:

Can't wait until tomorrow when a major bug deletes all our characters *and* the backups *and* the backups of the backups.

lol this semi happened with New World.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
Oh boy, I don't envy thenm even a little bit. It feels widely optimistic that the critical bug was fixed in the span of a few hours. When this happens 9/10 it's a duct tape fix you hope doesn't explode before your opportunity to *actually* fix the underlying issue.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Lost Ark: Critical issues...as originally planned!

Hefty
Jun 11, 2008

quote:

Increased available character slots from 12 to 18.

:hellyeah:

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us/news/articles/april-2022-release-notes

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is a really good update!

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

I said come in! posted:

This is a really good update!

Let's make sure the content is actually in the patch and functional before we make this kind of statement

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Tortolia posted:

Let's make sure the content is actually in the patch and functional before we make this kind of statement

lmao this statement should be absurd but it isnt. Youre right.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lmao what a mess that i love so much

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
future patch notes: Fixed issue where maximum character slots had been set to 1.8 instead of the intended 18.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Tortolia posted:

Jokes aside, there is no new field boss & no new chaos gate. Despite that being in the initial big patch note thing they did.

It's 1415 content though, and they seem to want to hold off on 1415 content until another patch.