Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
And this:

I wish I had more space!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I had this when I was a kid. Wish I still did!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Gutter Phoenix posted:

And this:

I wish I had more space!!!!

I desperately miss interacting with objects made of this type of plastic

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

I desperately miss interacting with objects made of this type of plastic

Hit up some garage sales, thrift shops, and flea markets! Those are my favorite places to shop.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I have so much silly Jar Jar Binks stuff (much to my wife's dismay). I should build a shrine somewhere.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I always loved how much extra stuff Dead Kennedys put in their records.

That's why I like punk rock, and the underground zine culture and all that. They are all great vehicles for spreading creative ideas without corporate support.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

The Ewoks were from Return of the Jedi (as duly noted on the costume) but the box is from Empire Strikes Back. I think someone is trying to pull a fast one... :tinfoil:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Porfiriato posted:

The Ewoks were from Return of the Jedi (as duly noted on the costume) but the box is from Empire Strikes Back. I think someone is trying to pull a fast one... :tinfoil:

I noticed that too. It would have been cool if Ewoks were in Empire Strikes Back, though. Their fur might have made them well-suited for Hoth. They could have made giant snowballs to knock over all of the AT-ATs!!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LMAO I love this

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

LMAO I love this

It's pretty great.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

It's nice to see someone else using the post-it note method like I did with those outlaw biker magazines earlier in the thread!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I wish this picture wasn't so blurry, but I didn't take it, so there's not much I can do!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Apr 22, 2022

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Gutter Phoenix posted:

It's nice to see someone else using the post-it note method like I did with those outlaw biker magazines earlier in the thread!

PHALLUS POWER!

Great username.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

But they're not in a jungle?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

:same: