Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Scathach posted:

Thank you! I am working on not being a bundle of nerves. So here's me with a calming reptile that I'm trying to take more time with. We did the dishes together.

aw jeez, that looks like my TJ who we lost a few years ago. i goddamned love dragons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

Well, my DJ roommate and the rest of the house just got a TV show. It'll be on Seattle area networks starting in this summer...first filming is Friday. If y'all are in the area (or next season if you're anywhere in the US) you'll be able to see me reviewing new EDM music while my roomies play live shows. Also if you're in the area, you can come to the venue and see it live.

Anyway here's my face (in the green) before you get tired of it, husband on the left. Took this one as an "oh poo poo" picture moments after they told us the scope of the situation.

Will Mr. Beefy and Trigger get walk-on roles too?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pulling a bathrobe Rasputin this morning.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Put a couple of braids in and go full Jedi

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

No.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Applesnots posted:

Pulling a bathrobe Rasputin this morning.

um where the f do i get a bathrobe with pauldrons*???

*this probably isn't what that is called, im going off my extensive reading of bad fantasy novels here

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
got dog searched by 4 pigs this morning for being "nervous" after getting pulled over for being on the phone with my boss when I pulled out of a parking lot

50 minutes, i missed a zoom meeting with my other job. they cut open my chalk bag for rock climbing. nothing happened thank god, they found a ton of weed but can't do anything re that. still my civil rights were hella loving violated and there's nothing i can do about it

so i will never hesitate to wear this shirt in public ever again. gently caress PIGS. ACAB. if you like pigs or are a pig or your dad is a pig, gently caress YOU

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Sitting Here posted:

um where the f do i get a bathrobe with pauldrons*???

*this probably isn't what that is called, im going off my extensive reading of bad fantasy novels here

Yeah, its pauldrons. Sometimes you just have to make the change in the world that you want to see.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of streaming, been trying to create a light setup before I eventually get a green screen.

Room light off:

Room light on:

Think I probably need one more light source for the foreground.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Will Mr. Beefy and Trigger get walk-on roles too?

If I could teach the dogs to play music I would. The producer wants us to be personalities so who knows, maybe we get a reality show about it.

Oh god goons on TV. This is a terrible/great idea.

I love this set of pics. Your buddy is so chill.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

latter, but you need softer lighting

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I'm thinking this source isn't diffuse enough, sadly, so I'll just try to turn it down a bit to match ambient lighting.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
the black and white is beautifuol (i dont see color)

very mona lisa-like. like, in a good way, i swearr

essence of dog.

AHHhh! I didn't see it at first. Good lizard.

Dude, where's my rug, and bowling reference. and nice shoulder proteck
and you have nice jesus blue eyes

i hear House or EDM, or FLower-Tech, or Tech-Flower-Techno, ort whatever the cool term is now a days, when i see

Elentor posted:

Speaking of streaming, been trying to create a light setup before I eventually get a green screen.
Room light off:

Room light on:

*insert airhorn*

i don't mean that as a knock. i'm sorry if that seems like a knock

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 6, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Scathach posted:

If I could teach the dogs to play music I would. The producer wants us to be personalities so who knows, maybe we get a reality show about it.

Oh god goons on TV. This is a terrible/great idea.

I love this set of pics. Your buddy is so chill.

buddy has to be chill, or goon goes off the hook. cat whispers sweet nothings until goon is subsided

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Elentor posted:

Room light off:

Room light on:

Think I probably need one more light source for the foreground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cXH44P5Exc&t=14s

i'm prettyy sure they're saying Elentor

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
hah i goofed.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 6, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Another Penny post!

I slept 3 hours and woke up at 5am and Penny, as always, was waiting outside of my bedroom door. He was all over me for about an hour. He really doesn't like being alone.

Oh, and that water bottle can reach across the room when he's being naughty. Also, I'm going to shave today.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

My wife got us free tickets to fuckin' Disneyland last week. Motherfuckin' Space Mountain!!

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Woohoo it's the weekend that means it's time for FARM CHORES

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

oh im a cowboy, and im riding on my horse, bang be do bang and im shootin all around

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Apr 12, 2022

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Love this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERU66F7Clg

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Excellent job at the jesco white simulator

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I knew you could do it.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Gutter Phoenix posted:

My wife got us free tickets to fuckin' Disneyland last week. Motherfuckin' Space Mountain!!

Space Mountain kicks rear end. I swear I went when I was a kid, and it just spun you in a circle, but I was like 7.
I rode it again a few years ago, and it's a great coaster.

You have been upgraded to participate at the local arcade in Japan, versus the school girls.

X JAKK posted:

oh im a cowboy, and im riding on my horse, bang be do bang and im shootin all around
*insert the Gunsmoke theme*

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Woohoo it's the weekend that means it's time for FARM CHORES

Farm chores? I'm sure some know, but what SORT of Farm Chores?!
I got sent to work with my uncle (a farmhand), during the summers in my youth. Hard loving work, but I got to see animals and even pet them and love on them.
Besides Oscar. Oscar was a giant loving pig. Like, 1000lb pig. He was not super friendly, not super mean. But he chased me and my cousin.
Oscar had been featured in the local podunk county paper a few times for when he escaped. That's sometimes how my uncle found out he escaped, again.
(Uncle may have been a lovely farm hand)

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Apr 14, 2022

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Dont be hating my stepping skills. Its a very fun workout.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thought I was going overdressed for Sonic 2 and gf shows up wearing a tie, it's good when someone gets you.

Someone called us businesspunk a while ago and the name stuck pretty hard.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Elentor posted:

Thought I was going overdressed for Sonic 2 and gf shows up wearing a tie, it's good when someone gets you.

Holy moly that winged eyeliner.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

blight rhino posted:

Farm chores? I'm sure some know, but what SORT of Farm Chores?!
I got sent to work with my uncle (a farmhand), during the summers in my youth. Hard loving work, but I got to see animals and even pet them and love on them.
Besides Oscar. Oscar was a giant loving pig. Like, 1000lb pig. He was not super friendly, not super mean. But he chased me and my cousin.
Oscar had been featured in the local podunk county paper a few times for when he escaped. That's sometimes how my uncle found out he escaped, again.
(Uncle may have been a lovely farm hand)

I'm hugely pregnant so just pretty minor stuff. Getting the chicken eggs, helping chop up some brush to clear space for a barn extension, and helping out with the measurements for putting up the new experimental grape trellises. Gonna see if this land will make decent wine.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

boy i am smart

matti fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 15, 2022

matti
Mar 31, 2019

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Elentor posted:

I love the absolute effort and look put into Sonic 2 and I appreciate your style, but most of all I love the first picture with the very disapproving lady in the background. I like to think she just really liked the first Sonic movie and thinks the second is a cashgrab, and she's looking down on you both for being consumers and not really caring about the series at all, you casuals.

matti posted:

boy i am smart

Matti you look rad and also confused, but most of all you do not look like Jackie Chan and all and I don't think I like what that does to my brain. Thank you and have a nice day.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Don't mind me. There is a thread in GBS about the pros and cons of weed. I just wanted to post some before and after pics so I could show somebody in that thread.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Valko posted:

Don't mind me. There is a thread in GBS about the pros and cons of weed. I just wanted to post some before and after pics so I could show somebody in that thread.

Goddamn, how long did it take you to smoke the weed?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Batterypowered7 posted:

I don't want to emptyquote but lol.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
With that said there are clearly more pros than cons obviously

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Valko posted:

quote:

Any questions?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Weed: not even once:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Batterypowered7 posted:

About 4 years.

Seriously though, that was the hardest I've laughed at anything in a while - stoned or not.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

matti posted:

boy i am smart

report of the four day weekend: was filled with the worst drinker's remorse know to man by morning of day 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I went to Prague over the weekend and found a cat Cafe! Didn't have to wait long for a new friend