Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i know who one out of those four people are, and only because his mugshot appeared in something recently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

infernal machines posted:

i know who one out of those four people are, and only because his mugshot appeared in something recently

You don't know Evangeline Lily or Amber Heard? Letitia Wright perhaps less known if you haven't seen Black Panther..

Anyway they're all nutsos

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Amazing in every role

even as High Lord President Rassilion of the Time Lords in the Tennant series finale of Dr. Who?

(he went loving hard hamming it up. I did the Leo point at screen when he showed up)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

infernal machines posted:

Top right is Amber Heard who is a domestic abuser, bottom right is Letitia Jones who is super anti vax. Bottom left is Evangeline Lily but I don’t know what she did

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Gripweed posted:

Top right is Amber Heard who is a domestic abuser, bottom right is Letitia Jones who is super anti vax. Bottom left is Evangeline Lily but I don’t know what she did

Also Antivax

Edit: Turns out she was backing the Canadian convoy which was less to do with vaccines and more to do with being a literal nazi rally

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Gripweed posted:

antivaxxer who got vocal during the Canada trucker rallies iirc

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Nah

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/07/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-fan-outrage-wont-change-book-ending-1202158018/

I saw him say this in an interview that I can't find. IIRC, someone told him about Westworld changing the end of Season 2 mid-season because fans figured out the twist and he was like "That's the dumbest loving thing a writer could do."

I that bit of that interview was in one of Lindsay's videos iirc. Possibly in her GoT two-parter

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
BTW, had my gallbladder removed on Monday and I gotta tell you taking Percocet and watching Adam West Batman is basically the best thing in the world and I wish I could bottle that moment minus the gross squishy abdominal pain.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

priznat posted:

You don't know Evangeline Lily or Amber Heard? Letitia Wright perhaps less known if you haven't seen Black Panther...
You sound incredulous. Thanks to the goons who explained who these people are and their crimes against humanity.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

TheSwizzler posted:

Also Antivax

Edit: Turns out she was backing the Canadian convoy which was less to do with vaccines and more to do with being a literal nazi rally

I could fix her.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The flash did some crime that isn't a sex crime, like theft or something [e: they were drunk at a bar and when asked to leave they threw a chair and hit some lady in the head, so congrats to her on the big fancy house in Hawaii she's about to buy]

Amber Heard was physically and emotionally abusing Johnny Depp, she smeared him in the press as being a domestic abuser, he lost his entire career, then got her on tape confessing to how she made it all up and was the real abuser and now they're in court and the whole planet owes him an apology

Evangeline Lily is a turbo-CHUD right wing antivax dipshit that was funneling money to the Canadian nazi trucker bullshit

Letitia Wright is an antivaxxer from the opposite end of the crazy spectrum with the whole Hotep "you think whitey isn't trying to castrate us with their fake drugs and steal our brains to build a white future with us in death camps"

And no one who's ever paid any attention at all is surprised that Bill Murray is a total shithead

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Apr 22, 2022

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bill Murray has never acted once

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Huh. Thank you for that concise summary.

I have not, to my knowledge, seen any of these actors in a film. Except Bill Murray.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Anime Liker posted:

The dude from the flash did some crime that isn't a sex crime, like theft or something

Assault. The crime that wasn’t a sex crime was multiple assaults

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Reddit coolguys do not have a very good success rate. Simply as a statistical question if I were jeff goldblum I would be nervous

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Gripweed posted:

Ah, so he's not a sex criminal, he's just dangerously violent.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

The Anime Liker posted:

Amber Heard was physically and emotionally abusing Johnny Depp, she smeared him in the press as being a domestic abuser, he lost his entire career, then got her on tape confessing to how she made it all up and was the real abuser and now they're in court and the whole planet owes him an apology

is this true or an irony post? i just always assumed johnny depp was a horrible drunk who got abusive

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Paul Rudd charged with 115 fetuses found buried in his yard.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

sweet geek swag posted:

Ah, so he's not a sex criminal, he's just dangerously violent.

I assume he's going for the Jared Leto school of method acting for his superhero gig

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

don't know who any of these people are

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

priznat posted:

It's like the suicide squad but real

The Career Suicide Squad

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'll tell u right goddamn now, I'm not apologizing to Johnny Depp.

He wears dumb hats and rings and wristlets like a teenager and I do not care for it!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Anime Liker posted:

Evangeline Lily is a turbo-CHUD right wing antivax dipshit that was funneling money to the Canadian nazi trucker bullshit

Letitia Wright is an antivaxxer from the opposite end of the crazy spectrum with the whole Hotep "you think whitey isn't trying to castrate us with their fake drugs and steal our brains to build a white future with us in death camps"

Give them a show!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

hehe

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Hackers film 1995 posted:

is this true or an irony post? i just always assumed johnny depp was a horrible drunk who got abusive

100% true, no irony.

Like the court case is happening now and he has her dead to rights on all of it.

Gripweed posted:

Yeah I edited right after posting. Flash was drunk as poo poo at a bar and threw a chair and it blasted some random woman in the face.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Apr 22, 2022

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I'm just surprised there are now multiple people who don't know any of these folks who presumably read this thread and watch the RLM videos, and frankly I'm a little jealous they've managed to avoid seeing DC/Marvel crap (although I did like Ant-man)

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'll tell u right goddamn now, I'm not apologizing to Johnny Depp.

He wears dumb hats and rings and wristlets like a teenager and I do not care for it!

He's a method actor that forgot to stop playing Hunter S. Thompson after Fear and Loathing wrapped.

It worked great for the pirates films, but it's kinda worn out at this point.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

lmao

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The Anime Liker posted:

Also she pooped in his bed

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Well that's just funny

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Gripweed posted:

I could fix her.

From your Ukraine posts you probably agree with her tbh

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Hackers film 1995 posted:

It's true, turns out evidence is more useful than your assumptions

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

lol

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The Career Suicide Squad

You, you're ok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

PostNouveau posted:

lmao

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

PostNouveau posted:

Can't believe she starred in the Johnson Family Christmas sequel.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

The Anime Liker posted:

BTW, had my gallbladder removed on Monday and I gotta tell you taking Percocet and watching Adam West Batman is basically the best thing in the world and I wish I could bottle that moment minus the gross squishy abdominal pain.

I love that Cesar Romero's Joker is basically Scott Aukerman's tweet about the character played out in live action.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Quote be not edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kingo Ligma posted:

You, you're ok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this is bullshit probe, i wanted to be next