Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Arzachel posted:

Dual wielding is fairly niche because the bonuses aren't that great

:rip: Old dual-wield physical damage bonus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LLSix posted:

Can someone breakdown the arguments for and against dual wield vs two-handed vs sword & shield for me? I'm a newbie marauder and most of my next skill point paths look like they're going to build towards taking one of those options. I assume that sword and shield is the tankiest (and also so far Marauder doesn't feel like it needs more tankiness), but most games screw up the balance between the dual wield vs two-handed so that one is clearly better and sometimes so much so that you only ever want to take a shield for niche builds.

Dual wield gets an inherent 15% chance to block and 10% more attack speed.
Shields get the block and defenses from the shield, and shields can roll a lot of useful defensive stats (life, resistances, ailment avoidance) and even some offensive ones.
Two-hand weapons have no inherent block (unless you're using staves) but have a lot of base damage. They can also give you a second potential 6-link item.

Like everything in the game it depends entirely on what kind of build you're doing and your personal taste. Also as tanky as you may feel right now, you're probably in the very early game, and the incoming damage definitely ramps up fast. Eventually you'll want multiple layers of defenses, and block is a very effective layer.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LLSix posted:

Can someone breakdown the arguments for and against dual wield vs two-handed vs sword & shield for me? I'm a newbie marauder and most of my next skill point paths look like they're going to build towards taking one of those options. I assume that sword and shield is the tankiest (and also so far Marauder doesn't feel like it needs more tankiness), but most games screw up the balance between the dual wield vs two-handed so that one is clearly better and sometimes so much so that you only ever want to take a shield for niche builds.

As others have said you probably want either one-handed and shield or two-handed weapons. Dual-wielding is a bit niche. Things get very deadly so however tanky you're feeling right now it will not last; with 2H you kill things fast enough, and with 1H+Shield the Shield adds a huge protection layer.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
1h+shield for tank or if you want shield specific mods (war cry build, max res, +1 totem, etc)

dual wield has some support on tree but is basically dead for melee with the removal of stat sticks, but for spells 2 wands/scepters is a common way to get desirable mods twice/stack big amounts of damage early on

2h if you want to focus on damage

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Savior / paradoxica probably still works

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so crazy how dominant dual wield was for so long and now its gone

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They made shields really good

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Thanks for all the advice. I’m enjoying facetanking and smashing everything with cleave so far.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

Savior / paradoxica probably still works

paradoxica is still great, but I genuinely think I would go with a shield nowadays. there's a lot of very strong mods, reservation, max res, etc. you can even get multiple max res mods on one

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shields are so good I don't see myself playing a 2h/dw build ever again unless it's absolutely required for whatever build.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They could probably give 2h swords native evasion and 2h maces armor. Maybe 2h axes are hybrid . Block on staves is pretty good but the nodes are really far from the bottom of the tree and not great

Dual wielding gets block for example

Mr.Misfit
Jan 10, 2013

The time for
SkellyBones
has come!
Is there even any melee-build that specifically uses dual-wield?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paradoxica saviour is a common combo for a lot of melee builds, and cyclone.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
Starting to think about next league. Any non-minion builds good for delirium + simulacrum farming?

Also, what's the best strategy for self-farming delirium? I guess buy mirror sextants, load up on.. what mechanics? And use a speedy clearing build stacked with beyond?

I learned this league that I really don't enjoy the process of farming bosses. It's just really, really boring.

totalnewbie fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Apr 21, 2022

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

This might be too vague a question, but I feel like I've kind of hit 'intermediate newbie' status - I took a random spark inquis pob this league late and I'm about to hit 95 now with full atlas completion, having no issue with juiced t16s, so I have at least some grasp of the basics of progressing buuuut

What I'm struggling with now is how to upgrade from the 'just ok' gear onto the next tier. Like once I have basic life/mana/resists handled, what's the next step up? I'm assuming some kind of crazy influenced gear with passive/active special effects.

About the extent of exciting gear I'm using now is a any charge on kill amulet and Rotgut, a curse ring, and a shock crit bonus gloves - what kind of stuff should I be looking for to really push up to the next tier of screen/boss clearing murder?

I did grab an Ashes of the Stars but I need to get +1 gem level for auras somewhere else to bump purity of ice to 23 so that's in the stash for now.

Current pob: https://pastebin.com/BTD9Utse

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.
I don't know anything about your build so these are going to be more general suggestions.

First, uniques are always targets for double corrupts. Can you get a good double corrupt COTB or AA?

Next, just looking at your gear -
Helm: I recognize the enchant is good but that's not the top tier base item, is it? The life and cold res are good but lightning res is crap and fire is mediocre. Armour roll is also a mediocre tier. I know you've got the eldrich implicits but are there better influence mods you could be using instead?
When it comes to resists, having only t1-t2 rolls means you free up slots in other items which can be more useful than just a resist roll.

Chest: similarly, it's pretty generic and has some bad stats. There HAS to be influence mods better than purity of ice and generic aura effect you could use.

Gloves: you probably need the stats from the gloves, right, and that looks like a temple mod. Pretty decent but no life roll is unfortunate. And +18 mana, yuck. Also not top tier base item.

Boots: again, generic. No life roll, bad base. Boots can get really, really good. Tailwind, elusive, etc.

Amulet: You can get a +2 amulet pretty easily and deterministically. I forget the steps but you basically need a +1 all spell base with open prefix and open suffix or something like that. Then it's just going through the motions and the ex for harvest craft.

Ring: +dmg to attacks? +max mana? Rarity. There's only 4 mods that are helping you - one is an implicit and another is crafted. You can do better just spamming harvest caster reforges on a hunter amethyst base. Maybe you say you really like the all res - well this is where getting t1-t2 resists on other item slots really helps, you see?

Stygian vise is good. Could do with a better life roll but it's probably good enough at this point unless there's something more specific for your build you could get on belt that I don't know.

Abyssal jewel: there's gotta be better stats for your abyssal jewel

Rep conq efficiency: good target for corrupted blood immune

Watcher's eye can probably always be better but it gets pricey.

Tree: Don't know the build so it's hard to say but can it use clusters? Is this a build where you can go low life? Would mean considerable changes to your gear, though.

How about curse immunity? Stun immunity? Maybe don't need stun with spark but curse is always nice.

You also need level 21 skill/support gems and awakened support gems. You'd be surprised how much your DPS goes up.

totalnewbie fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 21, 2022

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

victrix posted:

This might be too vague a question, but I feel like I've kind of hit 'intermediate newbie' status - I took a random spark inquis pob this league late and I'm about to hit 95 now with full atlas completion, having no issue with juiced t16s, so I have at least some grasp of the basics of progressing buuuut

What I'm struggling with now is how to upgrade from the 'just ok' gear onto the next tier. Like once I have basic life/mana/resists handled, what's the next step up? I'm assuming some kind of crazy influenced gear with passive/active special effects.

About the extent of exciting gear I'm using now is a any charge on kill amulet and Rotgut, a curse ring, and a shock crit bonus gloves - what kind of stuff should I be looking for to really push up to the next tier of screen/boss clearing murder?

I did grab an Ashes of the Stars but I need to get +1 gem level for auras somewhere else to bump purity of ice to 23 so that's in the stash for now.

Current pob: https://pastebin.com/BTD9Utse

Basically look at influenced and normal offensive mods on various gear pieces.

Look for relevant +1 gems/crit if you are crit/fossil/essence mods, check which pieces they are on, concentrate resists on your other pieces, and then get those items.

If you are doing lots of elemental damage, Consider Going Omniscience.

Go to poe.ninja and look at what other people using your skill did or do.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Anytime you're trying to min max a build, I suggest looking at poe.ninja to see what other people are doing:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Aegis-Aurora,Melding-of-the-Flesh&skill=Spark

totalnewbie posted:

I don't know anything about your build so these are going to be more general suggestions.

First, uniques are always targets for double corrupts. Can you get a good double corrupt COTB or AA?

Chest: similarly, it's pretty generic and has some bad stats. There HAS to be influence mods better than purity of ice and generic aura effect you could use.

That build scales both offense and defense off of max res via nebulis and melding respectively so that likely is one of the best combinations since melding sets all your max res equal to your single highest max res and he's apparently struggling to get 90 maxres. Getting a +2 aegis would be big for auras, but that's gonna be expensive. Still, that chest could be improved a ton just by throwing a handful of essences at it.

agree with basically everything else you list 100% tho

Orange DeviI posted:

Basically look at influenced and normal offensive mods on various gear pieces.

Look for relevant +1 gems/crit if you are crit/fossil/essence mods, check which pieces they are on, concentrate resists on your other pieces, and then get those items.

If you are doing lots of elemental damage, Consider Going Omniscience.

Go to poe.ninja and look at what other people using your skill did or do.

no one uses omniscience for that build, if anything double nebulis is the more damage option for it

also a better nebulis or even one divined better would give a substantial damage increase

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Apr 21, 2022

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
My advice is not build specific so it works next league as well. If you do elemental damage at all you should go past the [Omniscience??] square in your mind

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

Herstory Begins Now posted:

That build scales both offense and defense off of max res via nebulis and melding respectively so that likely is one of the best combinations since melding sets all your max res equal to your single highest max res and he's apparently struggling to get 90 maxres. Getting a +2 aegis would be big for auras, but that's gonna be expensive. Still, that chest could be improved a ton just by throwing a handful of essences at it.

Ah yeah I realized that about the max res after I typed up most of what I posted but didn't register that it made the chest much better.

Maybe this starts getting into calculating aura effect breakpoints to hit 90% territory. But okay, if those are the good mods then let's look at them. That aura effect is the lowest tier possible. Same with purity of ice mod. Another 34% total aura effect gets another 1% max res. BUT with a level 23 purity of ice (level 21 gem + 2 from amulet or empower if you drop vitality) just another NINE percent purity of ice aura effect is enough to hit 90% max res. That's a T3 implicit (out of 6) and generic aura effect is already T6 so it shouldn't be THAT difficult to hit T3.

Alternatively, hit level 100 and pick up anointed flesh :D

Comedy option: drop throatseeker and everything to the right of melding, path down to prismatic skin + soul of steel (or anointed flesh), anoint survivalist. With a level 23 purity of ice, also lets you completely drop aura effect on chest.
Hell, if you can squeeze in anointed flesh somehow, it puts 90% w/ 23 PoI in range of a normal redeemer mod which probably opens up some options for some double influence chest shenanigans, but this is starting to sound very expensive.

totalnewbie fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Apr 21, 2022

cytoc
Apr 3, 2009

victrix posted:

There's a lot of really good advice from others on how to really take the next step, but specifically on this point, you could replace your helmet craft with +1 socketed AOE gems, switch auras to helm and then with ashes and a 21 gem you hit the 23 break point.

If I do this on your POB (same amulet annoint), I end up with 89% all res. You could drop Storm Weaver, path along the top jewel node for the connection and then get Introspection from a cluster jewel (either 2 passive small or megalomaniac with other useful mods) to hit 90% all res.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Thanks, this is all super helpful - some cursory trade searches says I need to gen a ton of currency for some of these (tailwind boots are *phew*, though maybe that's end of league blues)

The build is curse/reflect immune, the reflect pathing is absolutely sub optimal, but reflect annoys the poo poo out of me, so meh.

I was planning on moving to clusters, but as I'm currently mapping smoothly, I figured doing the giant tree/gear upheaval to switch should wait a bit while I collect $$$ for swapping, probably after I fix my gear up.

I'll grab some low hanging fruit for the moment, gems (ascendant stuff is also heinously pricy, but some alt quality stuff is ok), and see if I can find a good strong res chest and boots to fix my resists so I can easily swap to Ashes and stop using trash tier abyss jewels (I have some sweet ones in stash, but my resists keep being right on the edge so I have to juggle bullshit to fix them with any gear change - next league I'm offloading all my resists to jewels and not playing flesh :v:)

cytoc posted:

There's a lot of really good advice from others on how to really take the next step, but specifically on this point, you could replace your helmet craft with +1 socketed AOE gems, switch auras to helm and then with ashes and a 21 gem you hit the 23 break point.

If I do this on your POB (same amulet annoint), I end up with 89% all res. You could drop Storm Weaver, path along the top jewel node for the connection and then get Introspection from a cluster jewel (either 2 passive small or megalomaniac with other useful mods) to hit 90% all res.

... I can't believe I didn't realize I could get the aoe enchant right on my current helm :cripes: The bewildering number of options bites again.

Swapping the helm otherwise is a bit of a pain because getting a half decent roll with the lab enchant is $$$ (and gently caress running lab myself, I hate it)

Since Tailwind boots are so pricy, I'll see if I can just get a good triple res chest and boots to replace my current ones, reroll the chest affixes (I didn't look too closely at the aura math there and just assumed I didn't want to gently caress over the current setup, but the ichor isn't too pricy so I can probably reroll a new one reasonably easily).

Fixing resists from chest and boots would free up gearing options elsewhere, it's been a huge pain riding right on the bubble of capped res.

One thing I'm not sure about is how much defense I'm getting from the phys to fire - I was dying a lot before I got that implicit and enchant on the helm, but that was a long time ago, so maybe I don't even need the implicit anymore. I'll play around with it.

I'll see about getting Ashes and the resist chest/boots online this morning, that quality bonus from Ashes on the alt quality gems is absolutely loving bonkers, not to mention the gem bonus - I'll need to get Frenzy on my gloves if I want to keep using Rotgut though, so that'll be another pricy fix, and I'll get to play the dex juggling game.

What would be a GG Nebulis to replace my current one with?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Btw that spark inquisitor aegis aurora melding of the flesh build is one of the mvp builds of the league. Incredibly tanky, very good clear, respectable single target and quite a bit of room to scale it up. I made a really lazy version of it with the uniques (which cost about 2ex) and gear I spent about 50c of essences to craft and it was good enough to hit 95 in 2 or 3 days of mapping. I'd have to dig up the screenshot, but I think it hit 90 within like 18 hours /played

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Btw that spark inquisitor aegis aurora melding of the flesh build is one of the mvp builds of the league. Incredibly tanky, very good clear, respectable single target and quite a bit of room to scale it up. I made a really lazy version of it with the uniques (which cost about 2ex) and gear I spent about 50c of essences to craft and it was good enough to hit 95 in 2 or 3 days of mapping. I'd have to dig up the screenshot, but I think it hit 90 within like 18 hours /played

I'm digging it, I think the specific pob/version I found was a little scuffed since I was having various issues and the skill links and some other aspects were busted, but I got it working eventually. Once I realized what was going on with the aegis/flesh/nebulis interaction, after it got past a certain point it was pretty smooth sailing, and Brotherhood cold conversion is amazing.

I'm not a super huge fan of spark though, it's funny, but the bug where it just doesn't shoot when next to an obstacle loving sucks, and the slightly delayed damage delivery/dependence on close quarters is a little annoying.

Only Cortex Maven and Feared remaining for endgame now :neckbeard:

I think next league I want to do a Ranger to endgame for the first time, since I did shocking/freezing this league, I'd like to do ignite. Is ignite Ranger a thing? Is there a delivery mechanism that's instant or near instant? (ie, not toxic rain style)

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
you really, really want to get some proj speed and projectile pierce for spark to feel especially good. Almost every spark build uses a medium cluster that gives both, iirc

J
Jun 10, 2001

totalnewbie posted:

Starting to think about next league. Any non-minion builds good for delirium + simulacrum farming?

Also, what's the best strategy for self-farming delirium? I guess buy mirror sextants, load up on.. what mechanics? And use a speedy clearing build stacked with beyond?

I learned this league that I really don't enjoy the process of farming bosses. It's just really, really boring.

A build that can effectively farm both delirium AND simulacrum is going to be really expensive. It will almost certainly be cheaper to have a dedicated delirium mapper, and then a dedicated simulacrum farmer. That is, if you were trying to do this as quickly as possible at league start but aren't someone who can farm up a headhunter in the first few days. Problem is that builds that are fast enough to farm splinters effectively at league start probably won't have the damage or tank to handle wave 20+ simulacrum bosses, and builds that can handle those bosses probably aren't fast enough to farm splinters effectively. For farming simulacrum splinters, ruetoo's corrupting fever champ is probably the most cost effective build to do that at league start. I don't have a link handy to it, but it maps incredibly well at a low cost. It uses gull, blunderbore, and shrine nodes to punch way above its weight class to farm delirium mirrors. You could start that then use it to bankroll a build to clear simulacrums.

For simulacrum splinter farming, first off you absolutely must do this on the correct map. The top tier maps can give you 300 splinters per map which is the max you can get, bad maps will give you less than 100 splinters even with the correct juice strategy. The delirious % increases the further you are from the mirror, which means more splinters and more difficult enemies, so you want to farm these on the longest linear map you can, bonus points if it has some kinda stair/cave/door/etc that effectively teleports you even farther from the mirror. Strand and tropical island are both top tier examples. Malformation is also really good. A linear map that is shaped like a horseshoe is bad, because the game looks at the distance from the mirror as a straight line from the mirror to wherever you are.

For the juice, you want to maximize the number of mobs per map and exploit beyond as much as you can. Blight is good, legion is good, abyss is good if the abyss moves forward, breach is hit or miss because of the map's linear nature. Use alva on every single map you do this on, she adds a ton of juice especially when she spawns at the back half of the map. Alva spawn RNG can be the difference between 300 splinters and 250 or less splinters. Mobs at the end of the map are harder and drop more splinters, this includes the mobs in an Alva portal. You'll want to have an alva mission farming strategy in mind, which is probably just going to be boss rushing 2 maps with quickly accessible bosses that are adjacent on the atlas. Put inspired learnings in your build if possible, even 1 will make a huge difference when doing this.

And that's about it. You want to be getting 200+ splinters per map, if you're doing that you're probably making solid money relative to the price of the mirror sextant.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.
Great information, thanks.

And I realized that because simulacrums aren't maps, there's no need to swap your atlas passive to run the simulacrum itself, which was another thing I didn't really like about boss farming, even though yeah, I could just buy sets and run them ad nauseum.

How is ritual for splinters? Harbies? Strongboxes? It's just most of the atlas nodes for abyss/breach/legion are on the opposite side from delirium/beyond. I've honestly quite enjoyed ambush this league, even if it's not the "strongest", but because delirium farming depends so much on mob/density...

Any build suggestions for simulacrum itself?

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Simulacrum is a lot of fun on phantasmal cremation/unearth, though beware the build is quite expensive because of the gems. I just put it together and leveled from 75 in simul and was able to afk in wave 30 with kosis and omniphobia both wailing on me at level 88 with 4.8k es. Until you invest more you don't get a ton of reward layers, but it's reliable completion and very ridiculously tanky.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

pork never goes bad posted:

Simulacrum is a lot of fun on phantasmal cremation/unearth, though beware the build is quite expensive because of the gems. I just put it together and leveled from 75 in simul and was able to afk in wave 30 with kosis and omniphobia both wailing on me at level 88 with 4.8k es. Until you invest more you don't get a ton of reward layers, but it's reliable completion and very ridiculously tanky.

Now that's the kind of simulacrum build I'm looking for :D

Just a quick look, this seem like a decent build? Seems decent. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3250993

Doesn't seem like you can really gently caress it up, honestly, as long as you have the ex.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dorianys prototype puts your lighting resist at 0 and adds armor mitigation . I’ve seen a lot of people online says your lighting resist is whatever your tooltip says (like -150) . It’s not quite that bad

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

totalnewbie posted:

Now that's the kind of simulacrum build I'm looking for :D

Just a quick look, this seem like a decent build? Seems decent. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3250993

Doesn't seem like you can really gently caress it up, honestly, as long as you have the ex.

Yes, that's the build. The non crit version is probably where to start since crafting the crit hat is a huge bear, but do go for the +5 gloves in my opinion. There's an easier crafting method using ilvl2 gloves. +1 max cold res is much cheaper to get started with and still makes you super tanky too. By and large crafting the gear is going to be a fair bit cheaper than buying the top end stuff but if you are content to leave live searches up while you level you can buy second best stuff much cheaper than crafting it.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpr7LcE7sqU

Sentinel League.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Varuna, Kalki, Vritra

with a passive tree for the pet

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

cool looks like we get drones now....

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Lpzie posted:

cool looks like we get drones now....

My guy, what do you think has been tracking and filming your character act this entire time?

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009

DangerDongs posted:

My guy, what do you think has been tracking and filming your character act this entire time?
lakitu

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

DangerDongs posted:

Those birds the karui like so much. Is that not it?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Vincent Valentine posted:

Those birds the karui like so much. Is that not it?

Something something "Birds aren't real"

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
The more I test optimizations in this game the more it blows my mind with how fucky it is.

Like, the DX12 renderer is a serious improvement over DX11, the CPU isn't constantly chugging by trying to seemingly compile the same shaders over and over and over again (or maybe it just has to do less permutations of them, in any even the Shader performance bar isn't constantly pegged in every new map and pack.

But, no matter that I have a 5950X and an RTX 3080, and 64GB ram and NVME. The moment I have an active Harbinger pack on screen, I drop to 40 FPS no questions asked, even if I null out most of the shaders in the game. I launched two clients on same map, same PC and got them both killed a few screens apart. The client with the Harb pack was pegged at 40 FPS and the one without was capped at 60. I have them switch places and die again as a control, just the existence of those mobs onscreen fucks the client's framerate while the GPU is only like 20% utilization, it's all CPU related (maybe server too except the "server" performance bar is a LIAR which never once has budged for me even if I'm spamming 120+ minions and VD orbs on purpose). Same goes for Breach, but 30 FPS. Same goes for Legion pop, but 10 FPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
path of warframe

lateedit copypasting myself from discord
Also wrt Sentinel itself I think it will be a test drive for (was it diablo2?) d2 mercenaries tech.
Auras/dps/support/loot all that jazz

Erulisse fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Apr 22, 2022