Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the strongest bug?
This poll is closed.
Praying mantis 91 21.06%
🐜 71 16.44%
🦂 56 12.96%
🕷 46 10.65%
🦎 101 23.38%
Centipede 67 15.51%
Total: 432 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Country full of Czars and Regional Coordinators going to lecture people about democracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs posted:

lol democracy strengthening initiatives

democracy just means “pro-american”

if the solomon islands are interacting with China? some to send in some mercenaries and “strengthen democracy”

ukraine is a deranged hell-state that that bans all leftist political parties, holds up nazis as prestigious heroes, bans minority languages and is eagerly throwing their civilians into a war of annihilation? ah, but they’re pro-american so they’re a strong and healthy model democracy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

just going to keep posting pro-resistance stances for the people who are reading but not posting stupidly wrong takes about the nobility of surrendering in the face murderous conquest

Real men chose the path of war. Don't make heroes out of deserters and men who surrendered. They chose the path of shame.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i really wish the ukrainian government had been willing to “negotiate with no preconditions” in order to save the civilians of mariupol, rather than eagerly throwing them into the flames then desperately negotiating to save their nazi pals

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

Real men chose the path of war. Don't make heroes out of deserters and men who surrendered. They chose the path of shame.

venmoing the brave soldier on the left money for toilet paper

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

M_Gargantua posted:

war continues until we negotiate russian withdrawal to end the war.

M_Gargantua posted:

russia isnt going to just leave hence Ukraine continues to prosecute the war

:thunk:

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Atrocious Joe posted:

A bunch of Ukrainian officials started tweeting about it in coordination two days after Ukrainian troops reentered Bucha, and it was timed so Zelensky could talk about it on the Sunday morning news shows in the US. It was a coordinated push.

There were similar stories across the Kyiv suburbs and other towns the Russians withdrew from, but Bucha was so promoted by the Ukrainian government those didn't get as much attention in the West. I think it's probably because there was a mass grave in Bucha which led to some tragic imagery, even though the grave was dug by local officials.

I remember before it was confirmed the mass graves were dug by locals, some German think-tank guy was claiming Russians had a manual for digging mass graves, and had entered the area with tens of thousands of body bags and equipment for disposing of that many bodies.

They were really trying to push the idea that Russia had planned a genocide and were systematically burying them.

https://twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1510207703037235208

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1516796419566456842?t=d2ogY-VI9YKk08usZapHGw&s=19

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fly Molo posted:

democracy just means “pro-american”

if the solomon islands are interacting with China? some to send in some mercenaries and “strengthen democracy”

ukraine is a deranged hell-state that that bans all leftist political parties, holds up nazis as prestigious heroes, bans minority languages and is eagerly throwing their civilians into a war of annihilation? ah, but they’re pro-american so they’re a strong and healthy model democracy

Well, at least this must be a new thing. I'd hate to learn that this has been the U.S. policy for, oh...at least 77 years.

What's that? ...oh no. Oh no no no no...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

thinking about going over to Ukraine to do some osint

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s nice that they smooth out the land afterwards. makes it’s ready for economic revitalization must faster

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Has Russia utterly and completely lost yet? D&D keeps saying they are going to lose anyyyyyy minute now.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thinking about going over to Ukraine to do some osint

watch out for bony fish :haibrow:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

Has Russia utterly and completely lost yet? D&D keeps saying they are going to lose anyyyyyy minute now.

I’d worry about Russia if Ukraine ever starts a counter offensive

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

Well, at least this must be a new thing. I'd hate to learn that this has been the U.S. policy for, oh...at least 77 years.

What's that? ...oh no. Oh no no no no...

...but the shining city on a hill?? :(

(the shining city is actually a pile of refugees covered in white phosphorous)

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

anti-soviet partisan Adolf Hitler

Some political history guy

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

lmao remember this came right after a commander of a marine brigade or whatever said that their supplies had run out and that whatever came next please think kindly of the marines that bled and died for mariupol

The death cult is 100% in control of ukraine right now and falling behind the whole "They arent that many of them" poo poo doesnt work.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he was just a super patriot . what’s wrong with that

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Fly Molo posted:

...but the shining city on a hill?? :(

(the shining city is actually a pile of refugees covered in white phosphorous)

Mariupol? No wonder Putin wants it so bad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cao Ni Ma posted:

lmao remember this came right after a commander of a marine brigade or whatever said that their supplies had run out and that whatever came next please think kindly of the marines that bled and died for mariupol

The death cult is 100% in control of ukraine right now and falling behind the whole "They arent that many of them" poo poo doesnt work.

it's fine when all the hero warriors are dead maybe they can grow as a country :)

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Breakfast All Day posted:

venmoing the brave soldier on the left money for toilet paper

running out of tp because of war / sanctions sounds awful. invest in bidet if you can

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Is this true? It must be!

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

FlapYoJacks posted:

You mean the same D&D people who keep saying that intellectuals like Chomsky and Hedges are Russian Agents and proponents of genocide?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Russians trolling so the libs try to ban all the letters?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Didn't know Alphabet had a military wing.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

genericnick posted:

:nsallears:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

genericnick posted:

Google's Security Operations Centre (GSOC) is literally made up of ex-military people that do stuff like extract Googlers out of warzones.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

tazjin posted:

Googlers

gently caress you this can't be real

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Hammerstein posted:

You mean the same D&D people who keep saying that intellectuals like Chomsky and Hedges are Russian Agents and proponents of genocide?

they are retreating forwards toward the enemy

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Sesame Street got weird after partnering with HBO

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

gently caress you this can't be real

GSOC is definitely real; as is that word and its various portmanteaus (Xooglers are former Googlers, Gayglers are LGBT Googlers, Greyglers are old Googlers, ... they love it)

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Marenghi posted:

I remember before it was confirmed the mass graves were dug by locals, some German think-tank guy was claiming Russians had a manual for digging mass graves, and had entered the area with tens of thousands of body bags and equipment for disposing of that many bodies.

They were really trying to push the idea that Russia had planned a genocide and were systematically burying them.

https://twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1510207703037235208

Every military has a manual for digging mass graves because the alternative is cholera.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm giving the orcs 6 months to get the HELL out of Dodge or so help me g*d imma go all medieval man on their asses

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It keeps happening :thunk:

https://twitter.com/KitKlarenberg/status/1517497735234174978

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Ah, I see. Star Wars fans.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

don't make this political

lol