Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

80 minutes of not thinking about the horrors :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

oh boy it's friday evening and i just got back from having a few beers time to snuggle up and watch some plinketto

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
poo poo this Brian Bosworth movie looks really entertaining

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Holy poo poo that's a big get, hopefully they go into how this happened.

Edit: Mike's actually looking quite good this episode I think he drained some of the guests youthful energy.

Just Chamber fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Apr 23, 2022

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just Chamber posted:

Holy poo poo that's a big get, hopefully they go into how this happened.

It seems like he's a big fan because he makes a big deal about being in the movie room in the little behind the scene's bit they show.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Mike is going to start watching The Boys now and poo poo all over it in the season 3 review

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Jack has a lot of "Jack" energy in real life

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Milo and POTUS posted:

this is bullshit probe, i wanted to be next

Solid B+ poster with some problematic opinions re: Jack's hog.

Pretty sure I'm about to get a ban from that new mod who spent his first day desperately searching the forums with forums_enemies.xls open and his hand on his dick lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Just saw Fantastic Beasts 3. Absolute horseshit. 0 stars.

I'll wait for Jenny to tell me waht to think

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kingo Ligma posted:

Pretty sure I'm about to get a ban from that new mod who spent his first day desperately searching the forums with forums_enemies.xls open and his hand on his dick lmao

Not if he wants to avoid a rumble with the RLM gang

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I find this extra funny because didn't Mike not like Lower Decks?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FlamingLiberal posted:

I find this extra funny because didn't Mike not like Lower Decks?

This dude's on Lower Decks?

Oh poo poo he's Boimler?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Jack is more insufferable than Jack and Jack is actually funny?? Either I'm in bizzaro world or Rich Evans is a masterful editor

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

This dude's on Lower Decks?

Oh poo poo he's Boimler?

https://twitter.com/JackQuaid92/status/1445847818720006145

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I'm enjoying the content but uneasy about having a hunk. Regardless of his quality as a guest it's off brand

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

yeah, evict jay from the show

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao @ Mike spoiling the new Scream

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Cowcaster posted:

yeah, evict jay from the show

They said hunk, not twink

Just Chamber fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Apr 23, 2022

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Putting jay beside a real california big hunk makes you appreciate that he has, alas, always only been a hunk relatively speaking

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Michael Gross deserved a better career than he got

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Kingo Ligma posted:

Wait did elon buy his way into being a SA mod too??

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

this thread's priority one is now to procure a copy of Top Hat Monkey Goes West

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Kingo Ligma posted:

That was absolutely a bullshit probe, now rate me

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
this is one of the only times I've seen a movie they watched. stone cold whips rear end

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

IronicDongz posted:

this is one of the only times I've seen a movie they watched. stone cold whips rear end

Stone Cold is a great watch.

He's the absolute worst cop who fails every objective but killing the bad guys at the end.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The Stone Cold Rifftrax is pretty good.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

That was absolutely a bullshit probe, now rate me

At first the slightly gimmicky nature of CFS reviews is a little irritating, but after regular exposure they become a pleasant, comforting experience that serve a useful function while not necessarily being the flashiest option - much like a comfy fleece sweater.

4.1 comfys

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Kingo Ligma posted:

At first the slightly gimmicky nature of CFS reviews is a little irritating, but after regular exposure they become a pleasant, comforting experience that serve a useful function while not necessarily being the flashiest option - much like a comfy fleece sweater.

4.1 comfys

shut up bitch

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Mike looks 5 years younger like he is on a date lol.

He even look good on the thumbnail.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

stephenthinkpad posted:

Mike looks 5 years younger like he is on a date lol.

He even look good on the thumbnail.

He got to meet a Star Trek

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Josh is angry again

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Much like Rian and RLM I like Kingo Ligma but I also fear them.

(Because he shoots piss balls from his hands)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is a drat good video.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Max Landis is a sex pest, Patton Oswalt killed his wife, and MacCulkin apparently owns a white male adult slave, so I can't wait to hear about what terrible crime this guy did.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
Here are four fun facts about the films featured on the recent Plinketto:

1.The character in 100 Million BC that Mike refers to as "William H Macy" is played by Christopher Atkins, most well known for his role in Blue Lagoon but he also played a main character in previous Best of the Worst movie Beaks: The Movie.

2. The helicopter pilot in Stone Cold is played by Gregory Scott Cummins, the same actor from previous Best of the Worst movies Hack-O-Lantern and Action USA. He also plays Mac’s dad on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

3. The role of Ice in Stone Cold is played by William Forsythe, who we just recently mentioned as being in Raising Arizona in our Darkman re:View. Yep, we know that’s him!

4. The elderly police chief in Bog is played by Aldo Ray, who previously appeared on Best of the Worst as the pizza shop owner in Shock 'Em Dead. Please visit https://www.pepperonipizzapiepeephole.com for more info.

And that's about it.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

The Anime Liker posted:

Max Landis is a sex pest, Patton Oswalt killed his wife, and MacCulkin apparently owns a white male adult slave, so I can't wait to hear about what terrible crime this guy did.

It has to be connected to driving his uncle insane.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The Anime Liker posted:

Agreed to be in a biopic directed by chris nolan

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Kingo Ligma posted:

4.1 comfys

I'm feeling fully validated for today, thanks ! :cheers:

The Anime Liker posted:

I looked through his Wikipedia page and other than him being in The Boys, I can't really find any faults or weird poo poo, so he's gotta be a weirdo creep of incredible proportions

Watch this space

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nothing like tuning in to your favorite middle-aged, midwestern, b-movie YouTube show and having a special guest who you have no idea who he is, haven’t seen anything he’s been in, and they just refer to him as, “Jack” with no last name, and I’m sitting here all, “Jack WHO?! :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Mordja posted:

Lol that both Picard seasons have around 90% RT critic scores

Most of those reviews are based on screeners of only the first three episodes. They front load the budgets and interesting premise on the first episodes, but then it gets worse and worse. It's a scam.