Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lumbermouth posted:

Concrete bunghole where dreams are made up
Concrete bunghole wet dream tomato :colbert:

Edit: Perfect snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Lmao

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

LMAO, he showed up in the replies to defend himself:

https://twitter.com/TheCyberSmith/status/1517460671344041984

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I'm glad I moved out of NYC. At this point anyone who actually wants to live there is either delusion or incredibly wealthy. For the rest of us peons it's a place where rent costs almost everything you earn in a month and everyone develops fabulous and rare forms of neurosis

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I loved NYC except for the expense. I also love New Orleans though so my brain is clearly broken.

This is the best "New York Person" post since the bodega post tho

Mega Comrade posted:

So NewYorkers are the Parisians of the Americas?

Nah Paris is if NYC and LA had an ungodly lovechild. And they force all the kids to speak like a stereotypical Brooklyn kid at every school in the US, at least on paper.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 23:43 on Apr 22, 2022

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Oh cmon my guy was just poppin off some Britney lyrics

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

And I…

I must confess: I still believe!

E:fb awww…

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/westernunion2k/status/1517271297721442304?s=21&t=7imEi8B0P_K155iDtKTi2Q

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

thank you for you're service

https://twitter.com/WYP_DavePurcell/status/1517081569663590402

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Lol at NYCers in that guy's replies saying it takes too long to get places and they're too busy. My dudes for less than $3 you can be anywhere in the city in an hour. I've lived in plenty of places that didn't even have a bus route.

Living somewhere like NYC and having no time to enjoy it sounds like hell. They should move.

New Yorkers have the best public transit in the country and they all act like anything further than three blocks from their apartment is like the Bataan Death March.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
There's something about being jammed into that kind of area with that many people, it makes you never want to interact with any of them ever.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/bunnydelphine/status/1517680043165720578?s=21

This is stupider than the bath water poo poo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can do that with 50ps and my nose except they also come out again.

but nobody is paying me millions of dollars to do it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Now try it with 50 psi

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I can do that with 50ps and my nose except they also come out again.

but nobody is paying me millions of dollars to do it

no you're just paying yourself 50p each time

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

I feel like there were a lot of options for dealing with that situation. Like slipping a thick piece of cloth around the bulb and smushing it (more) safely. Or perhaps just slowly waiting and relaxing the muscles until you could open your mouth further. Not doing it in the first place would've been the best choice, but sometimes you just have to listen to your lizard brain I guess

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Kit Walker posted:

I feel like there were a lot of options for dealing with that situation. Like slipping a thick piece of cloth around the bulb and smushing it (more) safely. Or perhaps just slowly waiting and relaxing the muscles until you could open your mouth further. Not doing it in the first place would've been the best choice, but sometimes you just have to listen to your lizard brain I guess

The best option would be to fake the whole thing and post it anyway, which is clearly what she did, that is the wrong size and shape light bulb for the myth

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I had to click this one to find the treasure underneath.

RIP to the OG JAV title tweeter

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

grittyreboot posted:

New Yorkers have the best public transit in the country and they all act like anything further than three blocks from their apartment is like the Bataan Death March.

The transit system was designed primarily for getting into and out of downtown so I have to take a train from Queens to Manhattan to catch another train that passes through Brooklyn back into Queens if it's too cold to bike to work.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

rodbeard posted:

The transit system was designed primarily for getting into and out of downtown so I have to take a train from Queens to Manhattan to catch another train that passes through Brooklyn back into Queens if it's too cold to bike to work.

My brother I physically need you to understand how much better that still is than most of the country, and indeed the world

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mierenneuker posted:

I had to click this one to find the treasure underneath.

RIP to the OG JAV title tweeter

Here is the actually funny image rather than stupid twitter cropped one that you need to click through to see the point but you have no idea clicking through even shows you anything so don't.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It was terrible, my friend wanted to go somewhere but he got... a connection.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Scientastic posted:

The best option would be to fake the whole thing and post it anyway, which is clearly what she did, that is the wrong size and shape light bulb for the myth

Also...

I'm not going to try it, but... I don't get it. Why wouldn't you be able to take it out if you can put it through? It must require a specific kind of bulb.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

credburn posted:

Also...

I'm not going to try it, but... I don't get it. Why wouldn't you be able to take it out if you can put it through? It must require a specific kind of bulb.

you should definitely try it and post results

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Kit Walker posted:

credburn posted:

"I'm sure I could reason my way out of it" and "that doesn't make sense, why wouldn't you be able to?" are the two main lines of thought that lead to people trying it, and then they eat glass.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Mx. posted:

you should definitely try it and post results

There was a story posted here from a guy in the ER who had a patient come in with a bulb stuck in his mouth. Followed an hour or so later by a second guy with a bulb stuck in his mouth.

Sounded like an impossible coincidence. Until it turned out the second dude was a taxi driver, who, having delivered the first dude to the hospital, was utterly convinced that there was no way to get a bulb stuck in your mouth. And decided to prove to himself how dumb the first dude was.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

credburn posted:

Also...

I haven't ever done it with a lightbulb but you can overextend your jaw slightly to get a sphere-shaped object into your mouth and then find it very difficult to get it back out again because you basically pushed your jaw open with the object to get it in and now you can't get enough of a grip to pull it out.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Also stressing your jaw like that will cause it to get stiff and start clenching.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
instead of putting a lightbulb in your mouth, do this cool trick: stand in a doorway with the backs of your hands pressed firmly against the sides for about 30 seconds, then step away

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
this is an actual cool trick not a prank!!!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Vib Rib posted:

"I'm sure I could reason my way out of it" and "that doesn't make sense, why wouldn't you be able to?" are the two main lines of thought that lead to people trying it, and then they eat glass.

Someone needs to do it with a CFL and say it wasn't hard at all

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
If you cant fit a lightbulb in your mouth try deez instead

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

moonmazed posted:

instead of putting a lightbulb in your mouth, do this cool trick: stand in a doorway with the backs of your hands pressed firmly against the sides for about 30 seconds, then step away

if i had two working arms i would try this. somebody else try it for me and do a trip report.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mx. posted:

if i had two working arms i would try this. somebody else try it for me and do a trip report.

Pretty sure it'll work with one arm. It just makes it feel like your arms are sort of floating because 30 seconds is long enough for your brain to get used to working against the immovable pressure of the doorframe, so its absence feels like negative pressure. Just stand close to a wall (or doorframe) side-on and basically try to raise your arm (even though you can't because the wall's in the way).

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Always reminded of the Scrubs episode with the lightbulb up the butt.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This is stupid but I applauded her dumb bathwater grift.

Her whole schtick seems to be exploiting and now maybe also physically injuring dumb morons who jerk off to her, maybe that's actually the fetish she's going after.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Baron von Eevl posted:

This is stupid but I applauded her dumb bathwater grift.

Her whole schtick seems to be exploiting and now maybe also physically injuring dumb morons who jerk off to her, maybe that's actually the fetish she's going after.

She's fash trash so she can get hosed.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Baron von Eevl posted:

Someone has to do it

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Bismuth posted:

If you cant fit a lightbulb in your mouth try deez instead

How can I fit Steve Jobs in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Breetai posted:

She's fash trash so she can get hosed.

I’m pretty sure getting hosed is part of her “thing” now too