Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Book book Book book book book Book book

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

this made me realize kobo is a synonym for book

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

where's my 600 books fucker

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Epic High Five posted:

bookelodeon!

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

i have faith that strange block of paper (a book) will arrive unexpectedly eventually. dont really care when.

few things in the world have such favor from me but this is one

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

iiiiiqooʞkoob!!!!!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dabba book book boooook

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

look, hooked mook took book

-shook cook

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

There will be adequate book

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
thinking about the book cave

https://twitter.com/archeohistories/status/1520000518923296769

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Book!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:hmmyes:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:circlefap:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

When did you get it? Is this how it actually looks?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

book.

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
I don't have plat, how do I book

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

two-time fee posted:

It turns out that the real book were the posts Twoday made along the way.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

two-time fee posted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

crook !@!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bought a book today. It reminded me of Book Prime! BOOK!

Then I went to the author's twitter because they're a delight and there was a post about how they had to say goodbye to their old dog who is in a bunch of pictures in the book :(

BOOK

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
An international hunt for a publisher that doesn't collect personal information is exactly what I'm looking for in a goon project book.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Printed in the basement of a black site in <redacted>

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Your project, order no. [REDACTED], has left the printer and begun its journey to you.

Your project will now pass through Chinese customs and be loaded onto an ocean liner, on which it will travel to your country. Once it clears customs in your country it will be transferred to a ground carrier and delivered to your door, all of which will take approximately 6-8 weeks.

As of Summer 2021, ocean shipping times have been significantly impacted due to port congestion, shipping container shortages, and restricted labor in relation to the ongoing pandemic. As a result, our standard shipping timelines are currently extended by approximately 2-3 weeks.

There is no tracking available for shipments while they're on the ocean, but we'll send you an email with tracking information, if available, once your project has cleared customs and been transferred to the ground carrier, approximately 1 week before delivery.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

twoday
May 4, 2005

lol didn't realize that customs agents have to inspect the incoming shipment of c-spam books lmao

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

lol didn't realize that customs agents have to inspect the incoming shipment of c-spam books lmao

i want to say it's not the weirdest thing they've seen, but I am not sure that's true

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

twoday posted:

Say hi to the FBI for us.

twoday
May 4, 2005

I hereby exempt myself from liability if the US customs authorities reject the reception of the shipment of said books on the grounds that they find and consider them to be Chinese communist mind control propaganda

twoday
May 4, 2005

But tbh I redacted the most scandalous elements, I believe it should be fine

twoday
May 4, 2005

There are hundreds of printed, existing Books of C-SPAM sitting on a dock in China somewhere right now. Just whole crates of the things and that fills my heart with gladness

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

twoday posted:

There are hundreds of printed, existing Books of C-SPAM sitting on a dock in China somewhere right now. Just whole crates of the things and that fills my heart with gladness

All that C-SPAM collected in one shipping crate should probably have a chernobyl like exclusion zone established around it.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
i wen to the denttist and they had book on the coffee table

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:woop:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Almost midnight on the North Pacific, about 230 miles south of Alaska's Aleutian Islands. A heavy fog blankets the sea. There's nothing but the wind spinning eddies through the mist.

Out of the darkness, a rumble grows. The water begins to vibrate. Suddenly, the prow of a massive ship splits the fog. Its steel hull rises seven stories above the water and stretches two football fields back into the night. A 15,683-horsepower engine roars through the holds, pushing 55,328 tons of steel. Crisp white capital letters—DONNA TRUNMPO—spell the ship's name above the ocean froth. A deep-sea freight transport, its 14 decks are packed with 4,703 new CODEX C-SPAMUS bound for North America. Estimated cargo value: $103 million.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

rooting for another ever given shipping nightmare :pray:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

yay, hopefully the sea doesn't reject the books like it did with the sailor carving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
i;m thinking about thos books