Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Nico was always better than Lewis hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Russel is still trying in vain while Lewis is not trying because the car is designed to kill and Lewis has no reason to die

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Unfortunately sprint races are extremely fake and FTL and this was probably a deliberate attempt by the FIA to sabotage the true racing spirit of Italy and Scuderia Ferrari. Inexcusable

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Nico is arguably the smartest driver of the last twenty years, being that he retired on top

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

No He’s the Damon hill of f1

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Unfortunately sprint races are extremely fake and FTL and this was probably a deliberate attempt by the FIA to sabotage the true racing spirit of Italy and Scuderia Ferrari. Inexcusable

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Kirios posted:

Nico was always better than Lewis hth

Even Pastor would’ve been able to WDC if he had that car.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

LochNessMonster posted:

Even Pastor would’ve been able to WDC if he had that car.

Hell they should hire Big Pastor. I bet he could get some incredible results in that failmobile just like he did with Williams

Entropist
Dec 1, 2007
I'm very stupid.
Heh, more evidence that Lewis was always a fraud and he was just made to look good by Mercedes giving him terrible teammates and a cheater car.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I think we should have this next year

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

ethanol posted:

No He’s the Damon hill of f1

Max has the same amount as racewins and WDCs as Damon Hill after today

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Big Nico Rosberg/Big Pastor for Mercedes 2023

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Why would bottas want the step down?

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

ilmucche posted:

Why would bottas want the step down?

Fair

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mercedes should be banned from F1 for putting a car out there that’s trying to actively kill its driver.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Big Nico Rosberg/Big Pastor for Mercedes 2023

:perfect:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Toto once again showing excellent leadership, by realizing he has to give Lewis a rimjob after a race like this.

Otherwise you’re paying like forty million to a sad muppet, who will only get worse.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

MrMojok posted:

Toto once again showing excellent leadership, by realizing he has to give Lewis a rimjob after a race like this.

Otherwise you’re paying like forty million to a sad muppet, who will only get worse.

I really wish there had been a point on that radio call where it came up that russell finished 4th

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

ilmucche posted:

I really wish there had been a point on that radio call where it came up that russell finished 4th

Wait, Russel and Ham are driving the exact same car, right?

One guy comes in 4th, the other 13?

:mediocre:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

It’s good they showed Nico from the chest up to hide his massive erection.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I’d have liked to see it

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Cimber posted:

Wait, Russel and Ham are driving the exact same car, right?

One guy comes in 4th, the other 13?

:mediocre:

Knighthood should have gone to the real Mercedes hero: noted Italian, Aldo Costa.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Can't hide his huge smile after lewis' interview though

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
Look at all the fair-weather Poois supporters ITT

You need to own this, you supported a fraud all this time and now the mask has come off

Ban anyone with the GITL tag imo

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Being an unironic Ferrari fan is a lot like having a humiliation fetish now I think about it.

I guess that's something to talk about with my therapist and hooker this week.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Lewis rules. Georgie Boy got a good start and had a nice battle with Big Valt but he wasn't facing an actual conspiracy with the gasman refusing to pass Albon and bottlenecking.

Ranking of blame for Sir Lew's Not Fun Day:

1) Mercedes
2) Italy
3) Albon
4) Porpoises
5) Lewis

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

How did dude finish fourth in an “undrivable” car, Toto

Begall
Jul 28, 2008
Russell didn’t really do anything crazy better in the race - the start and the pass on Kmag who just kept going backwards afterwards got him to 4th, where he then just cruised around till the end.

Does feel like Hamilton/Mercedes keep making pretty awful calls though, e.g. coming in one lap earlier to switch to slicks could have made all the difference and might have put him in a position to try and pass people without them always having DRS as well.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

BWV posted:

Lewis rules. Georgie Boy got a good start and had a nice battle with Big Valt but he wasn't facing an actual conspiracy with the gasman refusing to pass Albon and bottlenecking.

Ranking of blame for Sir Lew's Not Fun Day:

1) Mercedes
2) Italy
3) Albon
4) Porpoises
5) Lewis

Do you want to throw in the race director too who refused to turn on DRS for Lewis?

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Begall posted:

Russell didn’t really do anything crazy better in the race - the start and the pass on Kmag who just kept going backwards afterwards got him to 4th, where he then just cruised around till the end.

Does feel like Hamilton/Mercedes keep making pretty awful calls though, e.g. coming in one lap earlier to switch to slicks could have made all the difference and might have put him in a position to try and pass people without them always having DRS as well.

Ahh, but Lewis said it was too early for slicks! Remember that? This is what the....58th time that his engineer suggested or told him to do something that he's blown off because he knows better that has turned around to bite him in the rear end?

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Super Max!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
it must hurt when a customer team comes in ahead of you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
:lando:

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Dictator. posted:

Super Max!
Agreedo

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Also well done and congrats Norris, good lad

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Dictator. posted:

Super Max!

7 times* WDC Lewis fans are going to have to keep inventing reasons to asterisk Max’ amazing growing WDC list

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

MrMojok posted:

How did dude finish fourth in an “undrivable” car, Toto

Yeah Wtf was that radio all about?

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Also was Ricciardo’s car badly damaged or how did he not even manage to get past Mick?

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Dictator. posted:

Also was Ricciardo’s car badly damaged or how did he not even manage to get past Mick?

He’s the most fraudulent driver on the grid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Dictator. posted:

He’s a binman, OP. They made him do like what, 4 pitstops?