Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Azathoth posted:

Never. Getting yelled at sucks and we have decided that we don't like it.

gently caress you bitch!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azathoth posted:

gently caress you

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Azathoth posted:

respect the honesty

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Calibanibal posted:

Very good. I will start organizing my notes

I wait with bated breath.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skipmyseashells posted:

can’t wait for the ‘what do you guys think of ram dass in hell as a poster’ after he dumps a ban on them soon

all cspam political prisoners must be freed

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azathoth posted:

stop posting cringe. :chloe:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
free ApocalypseEnjoyer

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Azathoth posted:

Gross

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Fly Molo posted:

stop posting cringe. :chloe:

I think we all know that's not gonna happen.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azathoth posted:

I think we all know that's not gonna happen.

yeah. we know

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

My sword will remain sheathed until the thread is up

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bmcarthur17/status/1518262367796092929?t=Poydtj8ML7vi3JeWwUEXuQ&s=19

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that was the tamest I think I've ever seen a mod feedback thread be

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

empty whippet box posted:

quote:

Colonel Cool posted:
There's so many places on the rest of the forums that are extremely supportive places trans people can go to feel comfortable. I don't think D&D needs to be that place.

if someone in a cspam thread said this there'd be a qcs thread demanding cspam be closed, all its posters arrested and executed, and all record of it burned from the earth. jeuss loving christ, there really is no hope for d&d with people like this around

lol absolutely unreal

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
edit: don’t care anymore

skipmyseashells has issued a correction as of 06:54 on Apr 25, 2022

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

that was the tamest I think I've ever seen a mod feedback thread be

the whole forum is down to maybe 100 posters, and while they do all hate each other, that’s outside the purview of moderation

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Best Friends posted:

the whole forum is down to maybe 100 posters, and while they do all hate each other, that’s outside the purview of moderation

G.K. Chesterton posted:

It is not merely true that a creed unites men. Nay, a difference of creed unites men--so long as it is a clear difference. A boundary unites. Many a magnanimous Moslem and chivalrous Crusader must have been nearer to each other, because they were both dogmatists, than any two homeless agnostics in a pew of Mr. Campbell's chapel. "I say God is One," and "I say God is One but also Three," that is the beginning of a good quarrelsome, manly friendship. But our age would turn these creeds into tendencies. It would tell the Trinitarian to follow multiplicity as such (because it was his "temperament"), and he would turn up later with three hundred and thirty-three persons in the Trinity. Meanwhile, it would turn the Moslem into a Monist: a frightful intellectual fall. It would force that previously healthy person not only to admit that there was one God, but to admit that there was nobody else. When each had, for a long enough period, followed the gleam of his own nose (like the Dong) they would appear again; the Christian a Polytheist, and the Moslem a Panegoist, both quite mad, and far more unfit to understand each other than before.

It is exactly the same with politics. Our political vagueness divides men, it does not fuse them.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
biden cum jar guy hasnt updated in over a month. hope he's okay.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

all those people are rich

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Azathoth posted:

For real it'll be pretty soon.
rotating background you fascist fucks!!

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

free cumshitter

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Raine posted:

free cumshitter

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

comedyblissoption posted:

rotating background you fascist fucks!!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Azathoth posted:

gently caress yiu poo poo head

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/shaun_vids/status/1518546041049694208

lol at Shaun kicking the beehive again

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Raine posted:

free cum

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

like usual shaun is good

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Macron is now le Roi Soleil

Griz
May 21, 2001

Dewgy posted:

if you let people be humongous shitbags and don’t smack them down for it, and smack down the people demanding that you do that, congrats you are now the forum for humongous shitbags

this assumes that they actually have an interest in preventing the forum from being overrun by shitheads

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Koos Group posted:

I do read this thread, but not out of hate.

cope

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Catpetter1981 posted:

I see you, I hear you, I'll kneel on the ground while wearing a kente cloth for you.

agnior was banned for private messaging at least half a dozen people after he got put on a chillout 6er lol

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Phone posted:

agnior was banned for private messaging at least half a dozen people after he got put on a chillout 6er lol

it's cool how that exact thing happened with several different transphobes in that thread

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Srice posted:

it's cool how that exact thing happened with several different transphobes in that thread

i was bringing it up again because of these 2 lines

quote:

As I said, abuse aimed toward posters on the basis of race, sex, trans status, and so on, is against not only D&D's rules but the rules of the site. It is not allowed by any means, which is why Aginor was permabanned for it.

having platinum status is the newest variant of idpol lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i'm a poster, i'm a dogmom, i'm a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, and i did spend the extra :10bux: on somethingawful to have private messages and search (that works!)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

kind of disappointed that guy didn't have a Ukraine flag emoji in his name for maximum :ironicat:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Phone posted:

i'm a poster, i'm a dogmom, i'm a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, and i did spend the extra :10bux: on somethingawful to have private messages and search (that works!)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:eyepop:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Geralt said the same thing in netflix witcher

People tellin on themselves, Stregobor bitchboys

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Phone posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Lastgirl posted:

I read a post in the feedback thread that advocated segregating trans posters with the dogwhistle of "special forum" and closed out, you weren't kidding about that brain poison :keke:

where is this feedback thread?