Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I bought one of these at a Salvation Army store for $5 (wish I still had it!!), and when you played non-Teddy Ruxpin cassettes through it, the eyes snd mouth would just freak out. It was pretty cool.

If you try and be a spokesman for missing and exploited children you are putting a bear out of work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Looks like it has a flashlight in its mouth, maybe trying to find the circuit breaker

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLhepbmpsUI

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

drat. Terry Bradshaw was only 31 in this photo. Has he looked old since he was born?

Gutter Phoenix posted:

That's quite a double feature

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

drat. Terry Bradshaw was only 31 in this photo. Has he looked old since he was born?

He was born bald and haggard and has never recovered.

ARTPUP
Jun 7, 2013

Artist Jame Bama passed away at 96 this week. Did a lot of pulp magazine art. Amazing output. https://www.menspulpmags.com/an-interview-with-artist-james-bama-part-1/

Interesting quote from Bama: "I don’t know if you know this, but I when I left New York in 1968 to move to Wyoming, the place I was using to take photographs at that time had a huge corrugated garbage bin and I threw away all my men’s adventure magazine paintings." Sheesh!

Also did the Aurora Monster Models box art.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ARTPUP posted:

Artist Jame Bama passed away at 96 this week. Did a lot of pulp magazine art. Amazing output. https://www.menspulpmags.com/an-interview-with-artist-james-bama-part-1/

Interesting quote from Bama: "I don’t know if you know this, but I when I left New York in 1968 to move to Wyoming, the place I was using to take photographs at that time had a huge corrugated garbage bin and I threw away all my men’s adventure magazine paintings." Sheesh!

Also did the Aurora Monster Models box art.

I hope somebody went dumpster diving that day!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

they actually made merch for this piece of poo poo? LMAO (actually I enjowed WW but it's not worth what it costnered).

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It took me a while to find the japanese toy with the head based on an actual Ooze-It but I did and I'll have pics up soon.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Here it is, the plastic japanese toy based on the Ooze-its:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Cool!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The company made several toys in the same style but for some reason they decided to give an Ooze-it head to one of them. I guess someone at the toy company had an ooze-it as a kid.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Too Soon? Also, the worst weather in 40 years...you have no idea what's coming.

A epidemic that double's every year. The horror it may spread outside the gay community!

Comstar fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 26, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sí, Super-hombre!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Comstar posted:

A epidemic that double's every year. The horror it may spread outside the gay community!

GRID is no laughing matter.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

6 episodes was not enough.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ChesterJT posted:

6 episodes was not enough.

And yet 3 Naked Gun movies was too many!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013