Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Fister Roboto posted:

I love this, and I also want you to know that the jacket they just introduced would be really good for a Kim outfit.

E:

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Apr 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Maaan your Landschneckt or whatever they're called glams are always on point

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

What’s the shirt?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

jokes posted:

What’s the shirt?

Also, whats that gun?

Televisio Frankus
Jun 8, 2010

Zil posted:

Also, whats that gun?

The Makai Hand Mortar from the GARO event.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Televisio Frankus posted:

The Makai Hand Mortar from the GARO event.

Is it naturally purple or does it need to be dyed that? The purple and gold is more what I was interested in.

Televisio Frankus
Jun 8, 2010

Zil posted:

Is it naturally purple or does it need to be dyed that? The purple and gold is more what I was interested in.

Yeah, it's naturally that color.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

If you're not interested in the general outfits, the Garo event still has a few glam items it can be difficult to find substitutes for if you like it. That pocket pistol, there's a paintbrush for... black mage I think, and the aiming headpiece is a butterfly pin.

Also an excuse to show off my latest look.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Bruceski posted:

the aiming headpiece is a butterfly pin.

Only for ladies. :negative:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
The Makai fists are just gloves that have this fire sigil thing when 'wielded'

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

jokes posted:

What’s the shirt?

Riviera Doublet, which can be purchased at the gold Saucer prize attendant. Patch 6.1 made it and a few other pieces of gear unisex (this shirt was formerly men only).

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Riviera Doublet, which can be purchased at the gold Saucer prize attendant. Patch 6.1 made it and a few other pieces of gear unisex (this shirt was formerly men only).

Thank you YoshiP for this veritable bounty

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

nice

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

aces high

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

FFXIV is having a crossover event with FFXI, so I thought I'd dress appropriately:

Hard to dress like a "proper" FFXI RDM though, some of the classic pieces just can't be replicated.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I really wish the scorpion harness? was dyable. It's a really unique piece.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Yeah me too. It’s an iconic piece from FFXi but it should still be dyeable!

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Galaga Galaxian posted:

FFXIV is having a crossover event with FFXI, so I thought I'd dress appropriately:

Hard to dress like a "proper" FFXI RDM though, some of the classic pieces just can't be replicated.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Yeah me too. It’s an iconic piece from FFXi but it should still be dyeable!

I didn't even play that much of FFXI but I recognized that harness on sight. Just that classic leather armor to work you through the early levels.

I don't see why it can't be dyeable, it'd be neat if it was.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Frankly every piece of gear should be dyeable :colbert:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Guess who made a greenscreen in their FC personal room?

These next two were actually done first and with me not realizing the ps5 was set to jpg instead of png. They were me learning how to do it and will likely be redone sometime. Shame that I like the actual shots.

Super sampling those two down later did help hide a lot of those jpg issues, but not the halos :V

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

:eyepop: what pose is that?

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
It's modded.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Yeah, I used third party tools sometimes1 to get past my absurd amount of pics with hands around pockets and looking off to the side I take.

Its from the red mage LB animation, loaded onto a dark knight and the weapons rotated around so its resting on the arms and shoulders.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Reworked my red mage glam. I hate that the arm piece has these horrible claw nails attached to it, but I don't like the sleeves on this top and only like five caster arm pieces override sleeves.

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde
I think I found it, my holy grail. A hair-do that kinda works OK, if not better, with all my outfits! No more running to the aesthetician for a quick trim when I feel my hair just doesn't gel with a new ensemble... yet.

The outfits:

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Crackerjack posted:

I think I found it, my holy grail. A hair-do that kinda works OK, if not better, with all my outfits! No more running to the aesthetician for a quick trim when I feel my hair just doesn't gel with a new ensemble... yet.

The outfits:

Some hairstyles simply look way better on cats because of the ears. This is one of them. Also hi hello what are these pants?

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde

Zutaten posted:

Some hairstyles simply look way better on cats because of the ears. This is one of them. Also hi hello what are these pants?

I quite concur. Those pants are theee... uh, let me check... the level 60 monk pants, tantra galligaskins.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I am always in awe of your dress up game.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I'm more in awe of the pictures. I occasionally get something that crisp but it feels like an accident.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Wasn't content with my prior screenshot of this glam.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm liking my look right now (thanks retainers for bringing me this expensive coat) - but I don't like the pants at all. Recommendations?

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 21:54 on May 12, 2022

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I have a similar glamour going on for sage, and I use the cropped fireglass leather slops (and peacelover's boots)

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
It's a good coat. I use it for healers too. Or more specific I use the belts-version.

Orcs and Ostriches fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 13, 2022

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Size matters.

I'm flying the green and black ship. A Galaxy class and a Prometheus class (and a ship from Klingon hell) included for comparison.

Crackerjack
Nov 7, 2004
crackalackin

Slippery Tilde
Experimenting with color by cribbing designs from the 2D Final Fantasies. I have no idea what that pose in pic 3 is meant to be... I do feel the urge to try some Turkish delight, though.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

ended up doing a lot of glam stuff on the weekend waiting for a pf to fill out that never did. Cmon game, the edenmorn fending coat is too on brand for me to use an undyable version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I fantasia'd from lalafell to midlander, since I've never tried midlander. I took some pictures first. They're all for healers (well, SCH specifically because I'm back to preferring SCH again over SGE), except the last which is for crafters.

I loved my purple lalafell and will use her again in the future, but it'll be nice having more glamour flexibility. I'll get pics of my midlander once I update my glamours.