Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I joined to call my governor a 'lil wheelchair bitch' and get banned actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I joined twitter the first time to harass Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
imagine a painting of Commander Biden, and he's got one of those dog backpacks, and the backpack has missile racks for Javelins, and he's already shot off one Javelin and you can see a burning T-72 in the foreground. Commander is baring his teeth as he prepares to launch a second missile at the Z-spraypainted tank right behind the destroyed one.

in the middle distance there's Willow Biden and they've got one of those triple-scoped goggles like Sam Fisher has - there's a platoon of Russian "little green men" being just absolutely mowed down as the cat fires off round after round from an M4 SOPMOD

in the far clouds you see Democracy Joe and Stalwart Zelensky doing the Predator handshake, with the American and Ukrainian flags in the background

the Ghost of Kyiv is writing "AMERICA gently caress YEAH" in the skies with his MiG

while Putin shakes his fist impotently in the corner

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

gradenko_2000 posted:

imagine a painting of Commander Biden, and he's got one of those dog backpacks, and the backpack has missile racks for Javelins, and he's already shot off one Javelin and you can see a burning T-72 in the foreground. Commander is baring his teeth as he prepares to launch a second missile at the Z-spraypainted tank right behind the destroyed one.

in the middle distance there's Willow Biden and they've got one of those triple-scoped goggles like Sam Fisher has - there's a platoon of Russian "little green men" being just absolutely mowed down as the cat fires off round after round from an M4 SOPMOD

in the far clouds you see Democracy Joe and Stalwart Zelensky doing the Predator handshake, with the American and Ukrainian flags in the background

the Ghost of Kyiv is writing "AMERICA gently caress YEAH" in the skies with his MiG

Commander Biden is the dog....of war

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"This jar of sauce may, or may not, benefit school children in the city that may, or may not, be Providence."

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

what's Kelley saying in the corner?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Bob Borges

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lib and let die posted:

what's Kelley saying in the corner?

Putin his place

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lastgirl posted:

the zanarkand abes, boy, those fellas could play blitzball :dementia:

lol

they should have made a standalone blitzball game :colbert:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Putin his place

:vince:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

Putin his place

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I imagined (dreamed?) Joe Biden giving the speech that Bill Pullman gave in Independence Day.

Except instead of giving an emotional speech to rally the troops to save humanity he gave a rambly one where he spewed out anecdote after anecdote about Corn Pop and the like, and it took so long for him to finish talking that the alien destroyer had time to reposition itself directly over Area 51 and blast the poo poo out of everyone.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

sexpig by night posted:

I joined to call my governor a 'lil wheelchair bitch' and get banned actually
cowards; I joined to get a free soda by liking an overpriced sandwich place

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mind_Taker posted:

I imagined (dreamed?) Joe Biden giving the speech that Bill Pullman gave in Independence Day.

Except instead of giving an emotional speech to rally the troops to save humanity he gave a rambly one where he spewed out anecdote after anecdote about Corn Pop and the like, and it took so long for him to finish talking that the alien destroyer had time to reposition itself directly over Area 51 and blast the poo poo out of everyone.

And then he couldn't find who he was supposed to shake hands with?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Lastgirl posted:

Putin his place

copy
Jul 26, 2007

:piss:

lol they actually think theyre organizing anything on twitter

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

spacemang_spliff posted:

I joined so I could post succ in the succ thread

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

copy posted:

I'm organizing a steady paycheck from the DCCC.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Do i still get paid by soros now that twitter is private?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

copy posted:

Remember when the media was all over the fact the Egyptian revolutionaries were communicating over twitter? Guess who will never forget?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Do i still get paid by soros now that twitter is private?

You're going to have to file with Elon now

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

On the contrary, you will be paying Elon to post

copy
Jul 26, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

I'm organizing a steady paycheck from the DCCC.

their money is your money get that poo poo

Toplowtech posted:

Remember when the media was all over the fact the Egyptian revolutionaries were communicating over twitter? Guess who will never forget?

lol they really do think that their blue wave vision boards are comparable to Arab Spring dont they. owns.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
me and the fellas would be in the blitzball practice arena for so long, my hairy legs would turn blonde in the sun among the pyreflies, th-they would tease me about it and play with it

now the al-bhed psyches, those shifty machinists had a few tricks up their sleeves that match. Whew, if you could have seen

:dementia:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's funny how Elon Musk is Ted Faro but dumber, and the world still bends to conform to his whims.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

copy posted:

their money is your money get that poo poo

lol they really do think that their blue wave vision boards are comparable to Arab Spring dont they. owns.
It was the end of Obama first 4 years, they believed racism was "over". Their hubris went even worse after gay marriage was made legal. Nowadays people who drive women to an abortion clinic in Texas go to jail to join the parents of transgender kids. It is not accidental.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/josh_wingrove/status/1518950562724777984?s=20&t=x7fYXvZ7VZiJClzqn_IVlw

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I think people who voted for trump and biden did this. Am I mistaken?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pardoning a secret service who was convicted of corruption/bribery in the 1960s. :ok:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

pardoning a secret service who was convicted of corruption/bribery in the 1960s. :ok:

Biden thinks this is 1962.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Joe Biden pardon Mumia challenge

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Yeah Biden wants to help POC.

Protect Our Cops!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Toplowtech posted:

It was the end of Obama first 4 years, they believed racism was "over". Their hubris went even worse after gay marriage was made legal. Nowadays people who drive women to an abortion clinic in Texas go to jail to join the parents of transgender kids. It is not accidental.

:hai:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

me and the fellas would be in the blitzball practice arena for so long, my hairy legs would turn blonde in the sun among the pyreflies, th-they would tease me about it and play with it

now the al-bhed psyches, those shifty machinists had a few tricks up their sleeves that match. Whew, if you could have seen

:dementia:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i fuckin' wish lmao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the world needs more strong, effective woman leaders

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Thank you for your service bernard brothers

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

that even one person sincerely believes this makes all the bleak hopelessness worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Oh so it's literally just money laundering, it's crazy that he's just openly saying this lmao