Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Can't believe people ITT don't remember this classic. I can't believe you have the nerve to call yourself entergaged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XP7gWikc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
:allears:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

He wrote a jingle for Fazoli's?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

david_a posted:

Nathen licensing Sonic would be… powerful. Possibly too powerful.
:doit:
Thankfully Sonic Drive-In is already a thing, hopefully heading him off at the pass.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I mean it's probably not original enough for him but he could definitely be a GM at a Sonic. I've seen more unhinged people there. He could even contract some hog art to put on the windows

I think he could fight Sega. They couldn't even take down YTMND so it should be safe

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Hopefully my book will wake you the FUK up.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Treecko posted:

I mean it's probably not original enough for him but he could definitely be a GM at a Sonic. I've seen more unhinged people there. He could even contract some hog art to put on the windows

I think he could fight Sega. They couldn't even take down YTMND so it should be safe
I don't think orange lasagnas make very good drive-in food.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Knormal posted:

I don't think orange lasagnas make very good drive-in food.

Yeah but they have orange drinks and orang chili dogs.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Knormal posted:

Thankfully Sonic Drive-In is already a thing, hopefully heading him off at the pass.

Not like drive-in related, but a Garfield video game in the spirit of sonic the hedgehog where Garfield is a fat lazy lumbering slob and he has to outrun snails before they get to the lasagnas would be the titties. :haibrow:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

The love me feed me song was also his intro music when he walked on stage to talk at the middle eastern food festival.

... Christ

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Escape From Noise posted:

Can't believe people ITT don't remember this classic. I can't believe you have the nerve to call yourself entergaged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XP7gWikc

:stonklol:

I... I don't know how I feel about this.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Another serpent in the Garfield exposed! I'm gonna blow...up ur brain!

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I have become FULLY ENTERGAGED.

Last night, I had a dream where I went to a walk-up GarfieldEATS where you got “garfos” nachos with self-serve nacho cheese.

On the way out, customers had to go through some bizarrely complicated revolving door that trapped people in the vestibule, and when confronted about it, Mazri replied that nobody had proven that was dangerous.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

One of the only covid stress dreams I've had was about going to an absurdly packed GarfieldEATS. Really the number of people there should have clued me in that I was dreaming

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's a lot. Take your time. We're all friends here.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If you dream about GarfieldEats Maalik Ul Mulk has granted you a shard of prophecy. Cherish it, love it, feed it and please don't ever leave it.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Killingyouguy! posted:

One of the only covid stress dreams I've had was about going to an absurdly packed GarfieldEATS. Really the number of people there should have clued me in that I was dreaming

Dreaming about garfeats is a level of entergagement we should all aspire to reach.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Blue Moonlight posted:

I have become FULLY ENTERGAGED.

Last night, I had a dream where I went to a walk-up GarfieldEATS where you got “garfos” nachos with self-serve nacho cheese.

On the way out, customers had to go through some bizarrely complicated revolving door that trapped people in the vestibule, and when confronted about it, Mazri replied that nobody had proven that was dangerous.

It's a clear warning. Repent, or you will end up in Hell (lovely nachos, bad pizza, nasty Garfuccinos, terrible orange lasagna) where there is no escape (the revolving door) and demons (Nathen) taunt you for all eternity.

Be celibate and study the Word (Arabiolosis, Nathen's social media) until you are fully cleansed.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

BigBadSteve posted:

It's a clear warning. Repent, or you will end up in Hell (lovely nachos, bad pizza, nasty Garfuccinos, terrible orange lasagna) where there is no escape (the revolving door) and demons (Nathen) taunt you for all eternity.

Hell? That sound incredibly entergaging!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This feels like something Nathen would do, start a restaurant based on a single internet meme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhK14sY3mT4

Though I guess the difference is the food is good enough that it could be based on trollface for all the customers care.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

This feels like something Nathen would do, start a restaurant based on a single internet meme:

Though I guess the difference is the food is good enough that it could be based on trollface for all the customers care.

Nah, those restaurants existed before the meme and the owner just embraced it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Yeah, isn't the guy a trained butcher?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yeah, isn't the guy a trained butcher?

He's actually a gynecologist, but this is his lunch hour.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Oh come on that's disgusting.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://twitter.com/BigGarfFan37/status/1518558120724811778

The age of garfield eats is only a memory.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Considering what else happened on Monday, I say we serve Garfield the head of Elon Musk. He doesn't have to eat it since it's so gross, he can just piss and poo poo on it like a litter box.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
So just remind Jon to feed him. Or give him some lasagna I dunno

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1518850189922119682

I am choosing to believe that "new book" is accurate, and that he meant to write "arabiolosis 2"

Also, that is a terribly composed sentence, I initially thought he was saying Starbucks was banned

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

The restaurant is the source of the meme, dipshit

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Scientastic posted:

I am choosing to believe that "new book" is accurate, and that he meant to write "arabiolosis 2"

Also, that is a terribly composed sentence, I initially thought he was saying Starbucks was banned

Surely the very words themselves would turn on Nathen and try to kill him if he tried to mangle them into another book.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Scientastic posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1518850189922119682

Wait sorry I totally misread that terribly composed sentence nm

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this came before

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1518844627058671616?s=20&t=3VRBrp3v0BgwHtBMV9yEZg

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Saudi mutawaas gone sexy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I like that Nathen has just decided to chop 5 years off of history. He wrote Arabiolosis, in 2021, when he was 29. Makes sense.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Saudi mutawaas gone sexy

mods change my name to Sexy Saudi Muatwaas tia

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
New head of public relations for the house of Saud?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They only ban bay sex to make it feel more naughty. Everything is otherwise very cool.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Seth Pecksniff posted:

mods change my name to Sexy Saudi Muatwaas tia
There are Sexy Saudi Muatwaas in your area!

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Can't wait for this to air right after 4 King of the Hill reruns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Angel Wizzdom and Piggy Troll