Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

flavor.flv posted:

What I'm getting from all this is that white culture is real and it was invented by John Harvey Kellogg

only white people could have invented Bland: The Lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
ITT white people desperately try to pretend they're One of the Cool and Good Ones.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Who invented plain oatmeal?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Quakers

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wikipedia indicates oats came from the fertile crescent, so i have to assume it was Jesus

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The guy on the box, the king of the quakers

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

wikipedia indicates oats came from the fertile crescent, so i have to assume it was Jesus
so since civilization came from the fertile crescent, jesus gets the blame for that too?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

RFC2324 posted:

Who invented plain oatmeal?

Cooked, smashed up grains (porridge) has been part of pretty much every culture in history so uh ....

Wait right there, I'm gonna go get some whiteboards. Make sure you're sitting comfortably because this is going to take me a while to go through

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

so since civilization came from the fertile crescent, jesus gets the blame for that too?

He has to be stopped

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Milo and POTUS posted:

He has to be stopped

oh, so you haven't heard the good news

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Cooked, smashed up grains (porridge) has been part of pretty much every culture in history so uh ....

Wait right there, I'm gonna go get some whiteboards. Make sure you're sitting comfortably because this is going to take me a while to go through

:allears:

I would legit find reading a post on the history of oatmeal fascinating, so if you actually feel inspired please link it.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

how about we put all religions into a thunderdome and let them fight it out, then we can decide if we want to believe in them after
seems much quicker than having everyone decide on their own with as many choices as there are

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
We’ve done that. The thunderdome is earth and the fight is several thousand years in the making with no resolution in sight.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

how about we put all religions into a thunderdome and let them fight it out, then we can decide if we want to believe in them after
seems much quicker than having everyone decide on their own with as many choices as there are

This is earth and I think Islam is winning?

e:f,b

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

RFC2324 posted:

:allears:

I would legit find reading a post on the history of oatmeal fascinating, so if you actually feel inspired please link it.

I actually have no idea wtf I'm talking about and I'm just looking up Wikipedia articles for all my dumb shitposts but there's a whole bunch of articles out there about the history of porridge/congee/gruel etc etc.. There's evidence of grindstones being used to crush up grains all the way back to the paleolithic so there's a fun OATMEAL FACT you can pull out whenever anyone tells you they're doing the paleo diet

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I actually have no idea wtf I'm talking about and I'm just looking up Wikipedia articles for all my dumb shitposts but there's a whole bunch of articles out there about the history of porridge/congee/gruel etc etc.. There's evidence of grindstones being used to crush up grains all the way back to the paleolithic so there's a fun OATMEAL FACT you can pull out whenever anyone tells you they're doing the paleo diet

I kinda figured, but it would be a fun effortpost to read.

Also, every paleo nerd i have known has tried to use oatmeal as a hook to get me into it, for some reason

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oatmeal is an oat meal

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It should be called oatsmeal I mean who eats just one oat am I right

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Truth. Gonna have some BsLsTs for lunch too

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Chalks posted:

I glance at my photograph of Adolf Hitler, just before I walk up to the security guards. "Want to buy a copy of the Sims 3?" I say, as they look at my swastika t-shirt and green wig. "We're going to need to see some identification" they respond. I reach into my pocket for my Ukrainian passport... everything is going according to plan.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

ITT white people desperately try to pretend they're One of the Cool and Good Ones.
I am at best lukewarm and spoiled.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

evilly tucking into a muller corner, while watching Fox News

Müller? Oh, you mean this fellow?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dang, that's, uh, that's quite a gap in your history there, Muller corporation

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

They were on vacation.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Fanta hiring a guy who's sole job it is to go "SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT ANYTHING BEFORE 1950" at every ad meeting.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"Your resume says here that you spent a few years in the 40s building camps? Is that like, summer camps, or-"

"Yes, yes, summer camps. Nothing untoward at all. May we move on with the interview?"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

theyre called vaginas op

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no, the things you make into oatmeal

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

no, the things you make into oatmeal

Still vaginas

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Arivia posted:

Still vaginas
Nonono those are what you make oatmeal in.

update: it appears I was mistaken and my wife is very angry

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You should have informed her before you started op

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Arivia posted:

Still vaginas

Excuse me, garçon, I asked for sparkling vaginas.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Lobok posted:

Excuse me, garçon, I asked for sparkling vaginas.

Sighing as I unsheathe my vajazzler

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

oatse

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Boba Pearl posted:

Sighing as I unsheathe my vajazzler

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:baby: You are utterly loving useless in a strangely unimpressive way. :baby:

Charles L. gently caress posted:

everyone lookit the baby. big stupid baby dont know milspec components from he own poop

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

EorayMel posted:

:baby: You are utterly loving useless in a strangely unimpressive way. :baby:

A lot of garbage posters have top tier usernames and I demand answers why

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

OPAONI posted:

A lot of garbage posters have top tier usernames and I demand answers why

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Heath posted:

MarioTeachesWiping is a pro tier name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Don't let the fancy name fool you. "The Vajazzler" is just a glue gun and a hair dryer filled with glitter.