Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Everyone posted:

I want the Moon Child spin-off. Now.
You need to wait for Marvel Babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
We are getting Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, that's almost the same.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Tiny Moon Knight is the biggest :3:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mSMUZ_aC14

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Mordo in the Illuminati whaaaaa :aaa:

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I love how you can see the switch between "yeah I have to be nice to fans because that's the job" and "holy poo poo that kid rocks"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Look I don't ask for much, just for Reed Richards to show up being cheerfully, cluelessly intimidating intellectually, or for the movie to end with the reveal that Wakanda isn't the only hidden nation on the planet and Latveria has been hidden away behind a magic shield all this time. If neither of those things happen, then clearly the people behind this multi-billion dollar franchise that has dominated cinema for the last 15 years are simply incompetent fools who don't know what they're doing :colbert:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

1.) Finally seeing America Chavez punch a star shaped hole in reality :allears:
2.) We are def getting Superior Iron-man, and I hope to god that Tom Cruise rumour is true
3.) People who want Reed Richards are dull and boring, because we'll see the real one eventually. You want to see Maker.
4.) This also implies we may see Namor if they're going the bog standard members route.
5.) Likely won't see Black Bolt due to the Inhumans not being a part of the MCU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Infinitum posted:

It's called the Multiverse of Madness

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Infinitum posted:

My theory is that this is who Bruce Campbell is playing.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This film is going to have a lot of Bohners

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

swickles posted:

My theory is that this is who Bruce Campbell is playing.

"This... is my BOOM VOICE!"

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Infinitum posted:

1.) Finally seeing America Chavez punch a star shaped hole in reality :allears:
2.) We are def getting Superior Iron-man, and I hope to god that Tom Cruise rumour is true
3.) People who want Reed Richards are dull and boring, because we'll see the real one eventually. You want to see Maker.
4.) This also implies we may see Namor if they're going the bog standard members route.
There was a rumor that they got Anson Mount back but who knows if that’s true or not.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gavok posted:

"This... is my BOOM VOICE!"

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

I unironically want this universe to cross over if we are doing full multiverses craziness.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I love how you can see the switch between "yeah I have to be nice to fans because that's the job" and "holy poo poo that kid rocks"

I liked the bit where Isaac said "Logan? Like Wolverine."

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Was there a leaked trailer that got pulled or something? I went looking for a new trailer after seeing the posts in here and all I could find were stupid fake trailer edits, nothing from the official Marvel channel.

Oh, or was it something in Moon Knight I guess?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Professor Beetus posted:

Was there a leaked trailer that got pulled or something? I went looking for a new trailer after seeing the posts in here and all I could find were stupid fake trailer edits, nothing from the official Marvel channel.

Oh, or was it something in Moon Knight I guess?

Trailer for what? There was a new Strange trailer/tv spot yesterday that is still up.

No new Moon Knight trailer released today as far as I know.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Trailer for what? There was a new Strange trailer/tv spot yesterday that is still up.

No new Moon Knight trailer released today as far as I know.

Yeah Dr. Strange, I couldn't find it and everything I saw was from at least 6 days ago so I didn't know what people were talking about. I guess I will look again.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Professor Beetus posted:

Yeah Dr. Strange, I couldn't find it and everything I saw was from at least 6 days ago so I didn't know what people were talking about. I guess I will look again.

Here it is:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Klungar posted:

I unironically want this universe to cross over if we are doing full multiverses craziness.

I really like Sky High for being a totally fun superhero movie which, if you step back and think about it for even a second, is set in a nightmare school where children are segregated into first and second class citizens.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I really like Sky High for being a totally fun superhero movie which, if you step back and think about it for even a second, is set in a nightmare school where children are segregated into first and second class citizens.

Will Stonghold does succeed in tearing down the rigid class barriers between the bourgeoisie Heroes and the proletariat Sidekicks Hero Supports Heroes by the end of the flick, at least.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Arist posted:

Here it is:

Ah, thanks. I don't think those glimpses confirm quite as much stuff as people are throwing around in here but I am pretty hype nonetheless, and cannot wait for big spoilers to drop. It's the first movie I've been tempted to go see in the theaters post Covid, but I will probably still hold off. Now that we have stuff to make movie theater popcorn at home, we've just been accepting that movies just come out later for us and enjoying not having to deal with other people.

(The secret to movie theater popcorn is apparently butter flavored coconut oil for popping and a flavored salt called Flavocol. I enjoyed getting the Flavocol especially since it looks like they've not updated the packaging since the 50s)

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Heat up a table spoon of the butter flavored coconut oil with some trader kernels, once they pop, add 1/2 cup of kernels with 1 teaspoon of flavacol sprinkler on top and stir. I use a whirly pop to make mine and got a jug of butter flavored topping along with my metal popcorn buckets from avengers and star wars to complete the experience

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Very cute, but I always get a little twitchy when I see some of these kinds of things--like, not that it's staged, but more that it's a parent pushing behind the scenes (either as a fan, or just as a star chaser).

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

The Modern Leper posted:

Very cute, but I always get a little twitchy when I see some of these kinds of things--like, not that it's staged, but more that it's a parent pushing behind the scenes (either as a fan, or just as a star chaser).

I agree with you and yet still kind of disregard that because Tiny Moon Knight was adorable.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Everyone posted:

I agree with you and yet still kind of disregard that because Tiny Moon Knight was adorable.

Yeah, like, that costume is almost certainly the result of a parent trying to get their kid noticed. But the kid is also probably having the time of their life, and it's not like the kid is getting put into pageants or something truly horrifying (that we know of), so I stay on the side of, "Awww."

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Soonmot posted:

Heat up a table spoon of the butter flavored coconut oil with some trader kernels, once they pop, add 1/2 cup of kernels with 1 teaspoon of flavacol sprinkler on top and stir. I use a whirly pop to make mine and got a jug of butter flavored topping along with my metal popcorn buckets from avengers and star wars to complete the experience

I got a mini-theater style kettle popper at Costco for 80 bucks and I just throw all the stuff in and turn it on, and it comes out perfect. I did have a Whirly-pop once though, those things are great. Then one night I got drunk and tried to make popcorn with it and forgot the oil.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sony have announced another Spider-Verse movie starring that classic Spider-Man villain *checks notes* El Muerto???

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I'm not convinced that's not a joke

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Who the hell is El Muerto?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Professor Beetus posted:

(The secret to movie theater popcorn is apparently butter flavored coconut oil for popping and a flavored salt called Flavocol. I enjoyed getting the Flavocol especially since it looks like they've not updated the packaging since the 50s)

As someone who ran movie theatre concession stands and projection booths for many years, can confirm this is accurate

Some places use soybean oil instead - if memory serves AMC uses coconut and Regal uses soybean, for instance, so different chains will taste different. Flavacol is universal in my experience, though

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Whirley pop + butter flavor coconut oil + Flavacol at home is the way to true home movie watching.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

kazil posted:

Who the hell is El Muerto?

A minor villain who appeared in 2 Spider-man comics a decade ago. Even for a hardcore comics reader he's obscure

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

RatHat posted:

A minor villain who appeared in 2 Spider-man comics a decade ago. Even for a hardcore comics reader he's obscure

Was Spot busy?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Klungar posted:

Will Stonghold does succeed in tearing down the rigid class barriers between the bourgeoisie Heroes and the proletariat Sidekicks Hero Supports Heroes by the end of the flick, at least.

Not really, he just moves up from the servant class to the upper class himself. I mean literal high school classes here, he's already a member of the actual upper class because both his parents are.

But the movie did show how progressive his hero parents were by allowing Will to associate with the expendable servant class in the first place. They even allowed them in the house!

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo
Taweret is precious and adorable and just the best hippo person ever.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh no we knew Marc gave Stephen a fake mum but this is so much worse :smith:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I gotta say the VFX for the two Oscar Isaacs talking to one another is flawless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That was exactly the kind of headfuckery I wanted from a Moon Knight property. Oscar Isaac's got to be in with a shout for an Emmy from this.