Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lmao these are actual Rep's names and not some kind of AI-generated parody. "Kurt Shrader." "Henry Cuellar." God damned Democrat party deserves its death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

my bony fealty posted:

lmao these are actual Rep's names and not some kind of AI-generated parody. "Kurt Shrader." "Henry Cuellar." God damned Democrat party deserves its death.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

"Madison Cawthorne"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

vyelkin posted:

Like for instance Lockheed Martin is going to make a shitload of money off the war in Ukraine, that doesn't mean they caused it,

Ah yes the company spending 20 million a year on political donations and lobbying has nothing to do with how America and co. seem to constantly be involved in a war.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thats nothing compared to my blitzball roster, oof. My dad could poach. One of those Luca Goers, goes by the name of Doris or um, Dorum, you know, the thing-

the zanarkand abes, boy, those fellas could play blitzball :dementia:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/arthurdelaneyhp/status/1519316264451293185?s=21&t=rEj7HGZ8_fBQ-p5hJ8-8Lg

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Feinstein's old enough to have probably watched Reefer Madness in theaters.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

let's go brando

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

This is Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone...
Grimey Drawer
What should I be saying to my friends that are deluded enough to think that student loan forgiveness might actually happen and isn’t just being dangled in front of them because midterms are soon?

tired gay and dead
Apr 4, 2022

by Hand Knit

Rhandhali posted:

What should I be saying to my friends that are deluded enough to think that student loan forgiveness might actually happen and isn’t just being dangled in front of them because midterms are soon?

If they didn't learn from it being dangled in front of them last time then they aren't going to learn this time.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I am sick and tired of these motherfucking democrats in this motherfucking government

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Rhandhali posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUDjwIrBpk

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Rhandhali posted:

As of this moment, dems are in control of the house, senate, and presidency. Biden can cancel student loans unilaterally, based upon existing legislation and powers, this very moment if he wanted to. If the issue was that a law needed to be passed, the law could be passed this same day. This being the case, why don't we have student loan forgiveness?

Ask them why Biden hasn't canceled student loans. Ask them why Biden is content to talk but not act.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Rhandhali posted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

they should ask feinstein again today

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

evilpicard posted:

"Madison Cawthorne"

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol @ Ji Jadan not even bothering with a print name

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Mo Brooks Mo Problems

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Acelerion posted:

I am sick and tired of these motherfucking democrats in this motherfucking government

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

madison pauttor

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Zerg Mans posted:

lol

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Zerg Mans posted:

lmao

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

bedpan posted:

As of this moment, dems are in control of the house, senate, and presidency. Biden can cancel student loans unilaterally, based upon existing legislation and powers, this very moment if he wanted to. If the issue was that a law needed to be passed, the law could be passed this same day. This being the case, why don't we have student loan forgiveness?

Ask them why Biden hasn't canceled student loans. Ask them why Biden is content to talk but not act.

“Biden doesn’t have a clear mandate and he’s being poised and respectful by not forcing the law through with a bare majority of votes.”

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Obama passed Mitt Romney's healthcare plan because he had the foresight to know that he would run against Mitt in 2012, and was trying to extend an olive branch to those dastardly republicans

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol romney had to swear eternal hatred toward his own terrible healthcare plan because obama claimed it as his

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lol romney had to swear eternal hatred toward his own terrible healthcare plan because obama claimed it as his

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/aaronlarnavarro/status/1519382584387674114?s=21&t=7u7EENQS-1QDUo7S2zCv5w

*taps thread title*

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1519701695416225794?t=63s4Brl5suJX5HX74RyIeg&s=19

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Total?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
you will have 2 hours on a workday where you can submit a poorly put together webform so you can qualify for a 2% debt relief

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Hot drat, I love it when dems start negotiating away their own position before even making the ask.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
yes, there will be a wacky gameshow over it, winner takes all

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I can't photoshop and even if I could I wouldnt know how to do it but like

that Mitt Romney face on the woman that gets the exercise bike for christmas.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

so basically piss off everyone while pleasing almost no one except the most pundit brained blue checks.

yep that's the dems

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

World Famous W posted:

yes, there will be a wacky gameshow over it, winner takes all

that already exists, on trutv

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/1519742132507971585?t=hcw5M67-B_DSzBckUSnhWw&s=19 lol they are only interested in one thing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

What this says is that the money they invested led to a victory, it's just one more win they can notch to satisfy the donor base

the democrats!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

the bitcoin of weed posted:

lol they are only interested in one thing

Losing, correct

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nothus posted:

Hot drat, I love it when dems start negotiating away their own position before even making the ask.

he controls the amnesty completely, theres nothing to negotiate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1155305122911723526