Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Whattup green poop folks

For me it was licorice jellybeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

For me it was gallons of green paint

Not all at once, don't worry, over the course of a week!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Whole bag of off-brand fruit loops.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Whattup green poop folks

For me it was licorice jellybeans

'Sup.

Black licorice ropes.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Pickled Beets.

Which lead to a fun few minutes of "am I dying".

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Red wine, provided I drink enough of it.

Or grape soda, but I basically don't ever do that. I suppose if I ate however many red grapes as are in a bottle of wine or two or however many that might do it as well, but who eats that many grapes. I'm not loving Caligula.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Nobody is asking you to gently caress Caligula

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Blue MD2020 strikes a frightening hangover poop

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I used to love loving with food coloring when I was a kid, I sort of forget that I can just go and buy it as an adult. I could have blue milk every day.

Except all the evidence seems to indicate that adding food coloring to anything besides, like, frosting makes it look totally diseased.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

Nobody is asking you to gently caress Caligula

And Caligula doesn't ask

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

SystemLogoff posted:

Pickled Beets.

Haha I had that moment too, only after discovering and getting a little too invested in those bags of fancy red & purple veggie chips :sweatdrop:

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

SystemLogoff posted:

Pickled Beets.

I found out that borscht is a really good way to use the beets in your garden, but also a really distressing way to start the next day.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Some of y'all have never bled from your assholes before

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
Eating a heap of seaweed salad is a cool way to convince yourself you got worms the next day. The sesame seeds look like eggs and everything.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Mountain Dew Pitch Black

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

The most unnecessary humblebrag

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

TotalLossBrain posted:

You don't know me.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

boar guy posted:

Mountain Dew Pitch Black

god i miss that poo poo

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I'm going to have to switch thread titles with the funny picture thread again, aren't I? (actually the current title sort of fits this discussion too)

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Elviscat posted:

Whole bag of off-brand fruit loops.

Regular froot loops too. That blue/purple dye turns green in your stomach acids; leading to a bout of 'clown poop'. If you're "normal" and don't eat half a box of cereal to satisfy your munchies it's not a problem. Unless you're also drinking any kind of fake 'grape' flavored drink, then all bets are off. I love you wyler's light grape drink mix; despite all your clown poopening.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol, thanks for reminding me of being a kid in the late 80s/early 90s. grandmother got me some weird donut on a stick thing from dunkin donuts. I still remember the cherenkov blue color of my poop in the aftermath.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Dunkin Donuts Guy: Time to make the donuts!!!

*turns on firehose o' frosting and blasts frosting all the gently caress over everything in sight*

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Bismuth posted:

god i miss that poo poo

you're going to have to be more clear or less clear, and I pray it's less

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://imgur.com/gallery/0VOsh

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
legendary deathmatch wrestler Ryuji Ito, no stranger to death-defying stunts and mostly just a lot of bleeding everywhere, once made a blog post about how he had a lovely dish flavored with squid ink the night before and forgot about it, and was the most scared he'd been in years the very next morning.

can relate.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Roundup Ready posted:

lol, thanks for reminding me of being a kid in the late 80s/early 90s. grandmother got me some weird donut on a stick thing from dunkin donuts. I still remember the cherenkov blue color of my poop in the aftermath.

Roses are red, violets are blue.
When I eat blue paint; my poo is blue, too

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Two separate coworkers today, in two different meetings, were waxing poetic about scoring "ham balls" at Fareway this week. I had never heard of them so I Googled and the ingredients are:
*Fareway Ham Loaf
*milk
*eggs
*crushed graham crackers

Am I wrong in thinking that sounds horrific? I don't even know what "ham loaf" is exactly but it sounds wrong on a visceral level.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

If you can't handle me at my ham loaf, you don't deserve me at my ham balls.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wheatpuppy posted:

Two separate coworkers today, in two different meetings, were waxing poetic about scoring "ham balls" at Fareway this week. I had never heard of them so I Googled and the ingredients are:
*Fareway Ham Loaf
*milk
*eggs
*crushed graham crackers

Am I wrong in thinking that sounds horrific? I don't even know what "ham loaf" is exactly but it sounds wrong on a visceral level.

quote:

Fareway Stores, Inc. is a growing Midwest grocery company currently operating 129 grocery store locations

checks out

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

wheatpuppy posted:

*Fareway Ham Loaf
*milk
*eggs
*crushed graham crackers

What do you have against the ol' ham & graham

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Being midwest trash and shopping at Fareway myself as it's a block away...

It's like meatloaf but...ham.

and here's the ham balls!

I want it on the record I have never had these. But they have an actual decent meat counter and better produce than the HyVee.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
There's actually a Fareway super close to my house, but I don't like it because they bought out a local independent grocery/butcher and removed everything quirky and charming about it. Now it's just a bland little supermarket with an extensive meat counter, and everything is really expensive for some reason.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Treecko posted:

Being midwest trash and shopping at Fareway myself as it's a block away...

It's like meatloaf but...ham.

and here's the ham balls!

I want it on the record I have never had these. But they have an actual decent meat counter and better produce than the HyVee.

Needs more sauce.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

boar guy posted:

Mountain Dew Pitch Black

PBUH

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Ror posted:

I used to love loving with food coloring when I was a kid, I sort of forget that I can just go and buy it as an adult. I could have blue milk every day.

Except all the evidence seems to indicate that adding food coloring to anything besides, like, frosting makes it look totally diseased.

when I was little I was always getting in trouble for "wasting" the food coloring because my favorite thing for a snack was to put food coloring into vanilla ice cream and stir it until it had the consistency of a Frostie and had turned a cool color like teal or purple

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

wheatpuppy posted:

*Fareway Ham Loaf
*milk
*eggs
*crushed graham crackers

I think ham loaf is like: spam, milk, eggs and crushed saltines; so ham balls are a betty crocker inception, where the ingredients become circular except for the cracker type. Saltines, graham, animal, club, water, ritz, store brand etc. It probably causes a prion disease if you leave it out in the afternoon sun.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Empty Sandwich posted:

you're going to have to be more clear or less clear, and I pray it's less

i was just sorta scrolling not reading lol, soda

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I love these things. But I'm the only person I know who does, and the label says not to eat an entire pack by yourself because of the iodine. So what am I supposed to do? Eat half and put the rest away? Absurd.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
Most small Asian supermarkets have packs of little 5g single-serve portions of them.
Horrendous amount of packaging, but yeah, if you leave the big packs open, even if you immediately seal it in a Ziploc, it goes soft and bad real fast, so you gotta eat the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Tiggum posted:

I love these things. But I'm the only person I know who does, and the label says not to eat an entire pack by yourself because of the iodine. So what am I supposed to do? Eat half and put the rest away? Absurd.

Oh poo poo... I've definitely eaten more than a pack myself. The wasabi ones...