Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
something about the Bucks, they didn't impress me much in the regular season but man can they turn it on in the playoffs

it's cause the whole team has The Look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
it's fun to give mike budenholzer poo poo, but it's always good that a small market team is well run, secured a generational talent, and said talent stayed with the team while they built a good team to support him.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lookin forward to the celtics bucks series

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

it's fun to give mike budenholzer poo poo, but it's always good that a small market team is well run, secured a generational talent, and said talent stayed with the team while they built a good team to support him.

Giannis seems to love life in Milwaukee and it's nice to see that

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

fart simpson posted:

:same:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i hope the celtics win but you can never underestimate the heart of a champion

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sixers are going to lose tonight and things are going to get very funny

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

triple sulk posted:

Sixers are going to lose tonight and things are going to get very funny

no they aren’t and then they’re gonna stomp out Miami

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Nuremberg 2.0 tribunals but only for celtics fans.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Nuremberg 2.0 tribunals but run by celtics fans.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

while I think rivers is a worse-than-average coach, imo the sixers would win were it not for joel's clearly extremely injured hand. sad to see it end like this when he had such an amazing season but that's sports

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Soap Scum posted:

while I think rivers is a worse-than-average coach, imo the sixers would win were it not for joel's clearly extremely injured hand. sad to see it end like this when he had such an amazing season but that's sports

It's not sad all at the city of Philadelphia deserves their misery

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Boston sports fans deserve less and as long as Isaiah is still looking for a job in the league I hope the worst for the team

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

skipmyseashells posted:

Boston sports fans deserve less and as long as Isaiah is still looking for a job in the league I hope the worst for the team

The problem with Boston fans is they think they deserve good things instead of continuous abject humiliation and disappointment. It’s a common disease really so I don’t judge too hard

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The problem with Boston fans is they think they deserve good things instead of continuous abject humiliation and disappointment. It’s a common disease really so I don’t judge too hard

Yeah that's called being a winner.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yeah that's called being a whiner

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's not sad all at the city of Philadelphia deserves their misery

i just don't like seeing professional athletes get injured and especially in crucial times

exception for mega-assholes like aaron rodgers or other qanon/right-wing looney toons

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
only thing the Celtics won after the Cold War is a measly doc rivers ring, demolish the TD garden and grow a real garden in its place

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

skipmyseashells posted:

only thing the Celtics won after the Cold War is a measly doc rivers ring, demolish the TD garden and grow a real garden in its place

Boston is growing gardens where the highway used to be after spending $20bn+ on the big dig the TD Garden can stay.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
the celtics did isaiah thomas dirty and for that i wish them ill, but on the other hand they have been fun to watch these playoffs and they swept the nets so i guess it's impossible to say if they're good or bad

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Tatum and jaylen only being 24 and 25 hurts me inside

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

skipmyseashells posted:

full pivot to baseball

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

skipmyseashells posted:

its cool actually

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if tatums is now in KL territory they have a really good chance

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Watching Doc Rivers melt down, should the Raps win, will be funny. And Philly will be free

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

skipmyseashells posted:

no they aren’t and then they’re gonna stomp out Miami

yeah :smithcloud:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Isentropy posted:

Watching Doc Rivers melt down, should the Raps win, will be funny. And Philly will be free

They'll just get SVG to replace him and resign Harden to the max deal and the cycle will begin anew

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pelicans bring Zion back for game 6 you cowards

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
how many minutes would you realistically be able to give him? I’d worry about his conditioning + unit chemistry once you got past ~8

I could see treating him like a luxury and bringing him in for the end of the half or 3rd quarter to try and increase a lead but I wouldn’t want to put him into a high leverage spot, at least in this series

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how fat is he ?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
he’s always gonna be a big boy idk that worrying over that gets you anywhere especially if he’s mad about not playing

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

euphronius posted:

how fat is he ?

on a scale from Magic Shaq to Boston Shaq, where's he at?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

skipmyseashells posted:

I maintain they should give him a $20m/yr no-show front office job for two years.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he looks like Charles Barkley and pels fans had to tell us that they actually have bouncy practice courts the last time we saw him dunk

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I maintain they should give him a $20m/yr no-show front office job for two years.

Jordan is gonna do this because he understands that you gotta make offers to the basketball gods to win rings or find your inner dawg to reach hooper nirvana

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cspam sas cross over https://twitter.com/derekbodnernba/status/1519783052096032768?s=21&t=uG69f2PSSEQoefHoQrLb8A

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

Bannon, the closest thing to an actual earthly embodiment of satan, apparently got to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
do you think he flinched whenever announcers called dunking ‘taking flight’