Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i want to see taweret hanging out with the black panthers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Oscar Isaac is putting his whole rear end pussy into this show but it still sadly never rises above "pretty good."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching this week's Superman & Lois and it is funny how they fully committed to the Bizarro-world concept by actually doing the cube Earth.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I am glad Moon Knight finally had a good episode but it's kind of a bummer it was episode 5 of 6.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Spoiled viewers that a "pretty good" show is getting lambasted. You weren't there when all we had was Smallville.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

SonicRulez posted:

Spoiled viewers that a "pretty good" show is getting lambasted. You weren't there when all we had was Smallville.

Right?

It’s ok to not like something, but we are in a golden age of comic TV and even the most disappointing shows are still better than what we had back then.

It’s not required watching, if y’all don’t enjoy it don’t watch. I don’t think Kevin Feige won’t have you killed for not tuning in.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bob Chapek actually comes over to my house every Wednesday and watches me watch it with a loaded gun.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
tell him you're gay and he'll pretend you don't exist

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Joe Fisto posted:

Right?

It’s ok to not like something, but we are in a golden age of comic TV and even the most disappointing shows are still better than what we had back then.

Batman: The Animated Series is thirty years old

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Joe Fisto posted:

Right?

Even the worst Marvel effort (cough Inhumans cough) is ten times better than OG CBS Spider Man 1977 starring Nicholas Hammond making dainty swings on a huge thick white rope across a bored NYC.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I assume they meant live action specifically.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

And Batman is over 50… Definitely an outlier.

I’m talking about Mutant X type shows

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Joe Fisto posted:

I’m talking about Mutant X type shows

Now that is a blast from the past, holy poo poo.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Now that is a blast from the past, holy poo poo.

It’s right up there with Nightman on the list of awful 90s shows.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Joe Fisto posted:

It’s right up there with Nightman on the list of awful 90s shows.

You accidentally said Nightman is an awful show

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Its also one of the greatest television shows of all time and 100% not indicative of the level of quality of superhero shows at the time, which were extremely lovely, glorified toy commercials if they were cartoons, or reskinned UPN dramas with a substitute teacher budget

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Binary Badger posted:

Even the worst Marvel effort (cough Inhumans cough) is ten times better than OG CBS Spider Man 1977 starring Nicholas Hammond making dainty swings on a huge thick white rope across a bored NYC.

Ey ey ey! You bettah watch it buddy!

Nic Hammond spiderman is a treasure!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EJ6i7s7aB4

WTF, I thought Wong was the Sorceror Supreme but now he's stuck doing Strange's laundry.. feels slightly racist to me, it may as well be Calgon than Tide..

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Moon Knight sure has a lot to cover in just one episode.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/FilmUpdates/status/1520143320823087104?s=20&t=UrltlK4_LI4DXuaUaYUuyw

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nobody will miss it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

HBO max was pushing Batwoman so hard even tho it’s easily the weakest of the cw shows.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/LoTWritersRoom/status/1520195378124976128

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I haven’t watched the last two seasons — did this end on any sort of cliffhanger?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yes, the Legends (along with Booster Gold) all got arrested by the Time Police to be taken to Time Jail.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Just goes to show that us REAL fans don’t want “woke” characters like women and non white women at that! Get woke, go broke DC! Now let Zach Snyder take over the TV department and #RestoreTheSnyderverse on WB!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

muscles like this! posted:

Yes, the Legends (along with Booster Gold) all got arrested by the Time Police to be taken to Time Jail.

In fairness if you asked me to script a series ending I don’t think I can do better than that.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Absolutely owns

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I still can't over the show almost paralyzing the actress for Kate, having her quit, and then writing her out of the show rather than recasting when every single character was defined by their relationship to Kate

and then they backpedal, recast, get a (frankly better) actress who convincingly looks similar enough to the original and have constructed an entire season's worth of plot to resolving this conundrum that they themselves have set up...

and then they write her out of the loving show again. :psyduck:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I dropped off fairly early after Kate was killed off.

They brought her back?! :lol:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Digital Jedi posted:

I dropped off fairly early after Kate was killed off.

They brought her back?! :lol:

They blew up Kate, burning her horribly. Then Black Mask brainwashed her and Alice gave her a new face. Then they just ignored that Alice could have given Kate her old face back. At the end of the season Kate left forever.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I'm legitimately upset we're not going to discover what'll happen with the Alien Time Jail Baby.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Maybe they’ll show up in Titans. :twisted:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Very cool that they crossed over with Riverdale!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Shame it didn't get an extra season to bring Zach Braff on as Blue Beetle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Earlier this year James Gunn announced that he was working on another The Suicide Squad TV show and it turns out that the current plan is for it to star Viola Davis and be about Amanda Waller.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Earlier this year James Gunn announced that he was working on another The Suicide Squad TV show and it turns out that the current plan is for it to star Viola Davis and be about Amanda Waller.

I love Gunn but its gonna be an uphill climb to humanize a boss who'd rather machine gun a room of employees instead of having them sign an NDA lol

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shageletic posted:

I love Gunn but its gonna be an uphill climb to humanize a boss who'd rather machine gun a room of employees instead of having them sign an NDA lol

That's assuming she isn't the bad guy. It may be about Waller but it's easily as likely that her daughter will be the "good guy" here.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I mean it could just be about Waller being a loving evil bitch, but she's dealing with problems worse than her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I will forgive Gunn for what I view as his mild flanderization of Waller as long as she gives a suitably caustic dress down to a Reaganesque figure like she did in her origin story

The Moon Knight finale was mostly good, but did suffer a bit from the Loki "We're more concerned about setting up season 2 than providing a satisfying ending" thing. I do think it's my favorite Marvel Studios TV thing, all said and done.