Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's an axis. There's a pivot point.

Whether it's your head or your gun or your camera, pivoting forward is pivoting downward.

Flight Controls 4 Lyfe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Good news, size queens, Jack is single again.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it took not long over the course of my conversation with burr that it was apparent to me that i sat before a man racked with regret despite his great strides, someone who had crouched upon a great white block until he fell behind the world and found a magic whistle that whisked him immediately to big island, where suddenly he felt very small.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i was having trouble getting to the final topic of discussion, but a quick konami code later he began to open up

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

The Anime Liker posted:

Good news, size queens, Jack is single again.

Years old, just lol if you haven’t been blocked by @harlack for tweeting the picture at him.

I never did this and never has anybody else to my knowledge but it would be funny if somebody did it.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Mordja posted:

The CG jokes don't really work when the "2D" characters are also cgi and look just as bad.

That trailer makes it even clearer now that this is just Roger Rabbit sequel made without the rights/permission to make a Roger Rabbit sequel.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

LanceHunter posted:

That trailer makes it even clearer now that this is just Roger Rabbit sequel made without the rights/permission to make a Roger Rabbit sequel.

Did they get the rights to CG Bob Hoskins at least?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LanceHunter posted:

Every IP-stuffing movie now I can only think of as a Space Jam 2

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

*me watching clockwork orange*
getting a lot of space jam 2 vibes from this one

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

poisonpill posted:

*me watching clockwork orange*
getting a lot of space jam 2 vibes from this one

It's weird that the Droogs aren't into basketball yet. Is this a prequel? By the end it'll explain why they like basketball so much?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The Anime Liker posted:

It's an axis. There's a pivot point.

Whether it's your head or your gun or your camera, pivoting forward is pivoting downward.

Flight Controls 4 Lyfe

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

PostNouveau posted:

It's weird that the Droogs aren't into basketball yet. Is this a prequel? By the end it'll explain why they like basketball so much?

In the dark future basketball is outlawed because of the chaos dunk. Only criminals like the droogs play it

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
[lana del rey voice] video games.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Scaramouche posted:

In the dark future basketball is outlawed because of the chaos dunk. Only criminals like the droogs play it

The droogs like to stand right under the hoop and throw the ball in repeatedly, catching it right as it falls and doing it again. They call this “a bit of the old in-out in-out”.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

*zoom into my head, it’s chip and dale live action* oh yes, I was cured, all right!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Lol

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo Stone Cold looks absolutely amazing.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Can't wait until all the Boomers are dead and we never, ever have to hear about the Godfather, Blues Brothers, Easy Rider or the Eagles ever again. I'd like to think my generation isn't as annoying with the Ghostbusters and Ninja Turtles, but I know we are. Sorry zoomers, or whatever the gently caress people born in the 90's are called.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Can't wait until all the Boomers are dead and we never, ever have to hear about the Godfather, Blues Brothers, Easy Rider or the Eagles ever again. I'd like to think my generation isn't as annoying with the Ghostbusters and Ninja Turtles, but I know we are. Sorry zoomers, or whatever the gently caress people born in the 90's are called.

godfather is good. Dunno about the rest

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mobby_6kl posted:

Holy poo poo Stone Cold looks absolutely amazing.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I loved when he fought The Gravedigger

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Easy Rider sucks so hard

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gen Z, 2064: "It's hard to overstate the impact Ant-Man and the Wasp had on modern film"

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I wouldn't call it amazing, but for a guy who's pushing 60 he doesn't look half bad

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
r.i.p. guy that wrote star trek the motion pitcher

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Stone Cold Steve Johnson?

Cutedge
Mar 13, 2006

How can we lose so much more than we had before

Cubone posted:

r.i.p. guy that wrote star trek the motion pitcher

John Meredyth Lucas, who wrote the original series episode The Changeling?

:downsrim:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Weekly Tokyo Vice was good post.

Really hope it gets a 2nd season.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Stone Cold Steve Harvey

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pac and Cheese posted:

what you get your news from SOUTH PARK??????

yeah i suck i'll never bring it up again

:rolleyes:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Everybody told me the book Tokyo Vice was horrible and full of lies, so I never read it, and in the first episode he refers to his boss in some way that’s overly familiar. She tears into him, pulling rank like it was the loving military and he doesn’t immediately quit like any normal person would with a dickhole for a boss. Does she die later? If she dies I’ll resume watching it, provided she receives no dignity in death. I loving HATE people who pull rank. Seriously, they’re the worst. “Do this because I tell you!”

gently caress off, let me work the register my own way, we haven’t ever been robbed or ripped off yet.

Ok I think I may be taking this interaction a bit personally and my being fired from the record store when I was 22 had little to do with this show.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Everybody told me the book Tokyo Vice was horrible and full of lies, so I never read it, and in the first episode he refers to his boss in some way that’s overly familiar. She tears into him, pulling rank like it was the loving military and he doesn’t immediately quit like any normal person would with a dickhole for a boss. Does she die later? If she dies I’ll resume watching it, provided she receives no dignity in death. I loving HATE people who pull rank. Seriously, they’re the worst. “Do this because I tell you!”

gently caress off, let me work the register my own way, we haven’t ever been robbed or ripped off yet.

Ok I think I may be taking this interaction a bit personally and my being fired from the record store when I was 22 had little to do with this show.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Remember when the first Hobbit movie had the most frames per second and it looked like poo poo and everyone hated it and then they didn’t use that for the other two?

Good times.
Oh, they used it for the other two. I know this because I saw all 3 of them in HFR.

It's me, I'm the guy who likes HFR.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Blues Brothers is good what the gently caress.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’s not real

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

This is some of the worst voice acting I've heard in a very long time and this is what they chose for the trailer.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

What is the line of dialogue?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Nigmaetcetera posted:

The Goon mind needs to be studies & dissected, so that it never happens to people again.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
It appears Disney has their princesses operating under the same regulations as Afghani concubines.

http://www.factfiend.com/disney-princesses-arent-allowed-look/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gutcruncher posted:

What is the line of dialogue?

quote:

Every person will have their breaking point in this series, and for this writer, it’s a sequence in which someone spots an equine prop. “Horses are supposed to represent courage and freedom,” she says, “and to cut off its head… that’s America right there.”