Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

we require you to know that you cannot fix anything but also continue participating in electing democrats and nothing else and questioning nothing they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lol Canada is next. only place to run away from fascism is uh….

(checks map)

whoops, it’s all fascism

just need to find a country that is small and lacking in resources enough that it isn't worth invading, and also won't be wrecked by climate change, and also the rich haven't already fled there and bought up all the property, and also doesn't have its own internal fascists.

so uh, mountains of papua new guinea maybe? i'd go be a hunter-gatherer.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Zvahl posted:

we require you to know that you cannot fix anything but also continue participating in electing democrats and nothing else and questioning nothing they do

Makes me think of this banger in saw yesterday:
https://twitter.com/adamkotsko/status/1519677467576913920?s=20&t=BSh9xMCKbZuXCEjEglYMdw
Oh the contradictions.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gonna lmao if the Democrats start campaigning hard for Cawthorn like they are for Liz Cheney just because the Republicans are mad at them

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

there's is no doubt the party will go to bat for actual nazis before they do for progressives

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

there's is no doubt the party will go to bat for actual nazis before they do for progressives

They already went to bat for Biden, didn't they?

Also the valorization of Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney as "good Republicans".

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Lord of Pie posted:

gonna lmao if the Democrats start campaigning hard for Cawthorn like they are for Liz Cheney just because the Republicans are mad at them

they redeemed dick cheney and george w bush simply because they weren't the forbidden orange gameshow hose whose name we can't mention, and did i mention what practical people and rational thinkers we are as a party

their only brand is opposing republcians because doing something else requires having policy goals or ideology, and democrats have neither

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/CommonBreed/status/1520026079171338240 there's like 20 replies like this lmao, absolutely deranged khive

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/CommonBreed/status/1520026079171338240 there's like 20 replies like this lmao, absolutely deranged khive
Oh no you'll summon him!!!!!

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zvahl posted:

they redeemed dick cheney and george w bush simply because they weren't the forbidden orange gameshow hose whose name we can't mention, and did i mention what practical people and rational thinkers we are as a party

their only brand is opposing republcians because doing something else requires having policy goals or ideology, and democrats have neither

Grifting your way into lucrative lobbyist positions, talk show guest slots and paid speaker engagements is too a policy goal.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Catpetter1981 posted:

Grifting your way into lucrative lobbyist positions, talk show guest slots and paid speaker engagements is too a policy goal.

well yes gently caress you got mine with a blm and pride sticker is probably technically an ideology so i will assign myself two hail pinocchios in penance i'm sorry democrats

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zvahl posted:

well yes gently caress you got mine with a blm and pride sticker is probably technically an ideology so i will assign myself two hail pinocchios in penance i'm sorry democrats

An acceptable alternative penance is to read Discendo Vox's posts in the Media Literacy thread.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

Yes, some people still have trouble getting Paxlovid

Yes, health care is better for the rich

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

Yes, some people still have trouble getting Paxlovid

oh you can't get paxlovid? maybe you should try VOTING (for yourself, for vice president)

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Catpetter1981 posted:

They already went to bat for Biden, didn't they?

Also the valorization of Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney as "good Republicans".

Shaking hands with Dick Cheney on the anniversary of 1/6 was a hell of a thing because it shows that they only hate fascists with "ugly" aesthetics

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

it's like a talking heads song

you may ask yourself, why she got paxlovid...
you may ask yourself, why do the richies thrive...

...same as it ever was

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Cawthorn stuff is funny because it has 100% confirmed the pedophile orgies.

However it wouldn't be complete without the sicko Franken apologia.

https://twitter.com/LaGataRosie/status/1519866833817513992?t=MuspXhIpLWxruDiEC9TDZg&s=19

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

me walking down a hallway of occupy democrats and oval pawffice tweets: Bullshit. Derivative. Bull-poo poo!

This -

This I love. It's everything.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's pretty funny how Hunter Biden and Cawthorn up the ante straight to cousin loving.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

me walking down a hallway of occupy democrats and oval pawffice tweets: Bullshit. Derivative. Bull-poo poo!

This -

This I love. It's everything.

Yes, I love civic engagement and activism as well.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Catpetter1981 posted:

An acceptable alternative penance is to read Discendo Vox's posts in the Media Literacy thread.

recommending self harm is against the rules :mad:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

spacemang_spliff posted:

they're 100% going after him because he leaked the truth

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1519832548599336963

they probably offered him a cush lobbying gig to bail out but now he's gonna get destroyed cause he said no and stood his ground

well...he didn't really stand his ground but you get the point

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/LOrionII/status/822560640468447232?s=20&t=B94Xy5PJHOA_nHM7kmex-A

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nichael posted:

It's pretty funny how Hunter Biden and Cawthorn up the ante straight to cousin loving.

its not their fault they have hot cousins

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

The Cawthorn stuff is funny because it has 100% confirmed the pedophile orgies.

However it wouldn't be complete without the sicko Franken apologia.

https://twitter.com/LaGataRosie/status/1519866833817513992?t=MuspXhIpLWxruDiEC9TDZg&s=19

uh no Katie Hill did NOT have to resign over stuff that was "milder than this"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

its not their fault they have hot cousins

true. at least with madison it's age appropriate too.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Nichael posted:

I knew Hunter banged his ex-sister-in-law and demanded she get tested for AIDS but I didn't know he hosed a cousin too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Did anyone post about the new DHS department that deals with "disinformation"? The lady who runs it seems like a real winner.

https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/1519274470049042432

She's also a quirky millennial.

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1519876940777279488

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

I knew Hunter banged his ex-sister-in-law and demanded she get tested for AIDS but I didn't know he hosed a cousin too

It isn't 100% known he did, but extremely suggestive, near nude pictures with his biological cousin were leaked. There's also chat logs of his cousin and him setting up sex worker appointments together, which includes some funny remarks from Hunter about his preferences (he likes Asian women).

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Filthy Hans posted:

I can imagine Bill banging Tipper, and I can imagine Hillary banging Tipper, but I can't imagine Al banging Hillary

please stop imagining things

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

my shirt about fomenting color revolutions

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Excelzior posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Excelzior posted:

he can't why do you think they call him Filthy Hans

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lord of Pie posted:

9 out of 10 congresscritters enjoy gangbangs

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
https://twitter.com/IronicEffort/status/1310959860410970119

God is punishing us.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

It isn't 100% known he did, but extremely suggestive, near nude pictures with his biological cousin were leaked. There's also chat logs of his cousin and him setting up sex worker appointments together, which includes some funny remarks from Hunter about his preferences (he likes Asian women).

no he doesn't

“Do you want foreign or domestic,” she asks at one point before adding: “I can’t give you f—ing Asian sorry. I’m not doing it.”

The next two messages from Hunter read: “Domesticated foreigner” and “Is fine.” The next message reads: “No yellow.”

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

the zanarkand abes, boy, those fellas could play blitzball :dementia:

who is hunter in this scenario? Tidus is the lovable dumbass but wakka is the one who impregnates his brother’s widow?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
you only get the hunter laptop if you can do the dc chocobo race in 0:00:00

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

no he doesn't

“Do you want foreign or domestic,” she asks at one point before adding: “I can’t give you f—ing Asian sorry. I’m not doing it.”

The next two messages from Hunter read: “Domesticated foreigner” and “Is fine.” The next message reads: “No yellow.”

oh right, it's more hosed up that I remembered. that's good, and it tracks with the Delaware Democrats:

quote:

Months after using racist, sexist language to describe sex workers, a Delaware lawmaker will resign from the state House of Representatives, citing post-traumatic stress disorder.

Representative Gerald Brady, D–4th District, announced Friday that his last day on the job will be Feb. 4. He made the initial comments in an email on June 27 of last year, which he inadvertently sent to an advocate for decriminalizing prostitution.

In a press release, Brady made no mention of his outburst directly, but he did say that
“The grim reality of this condition for those of us who live with it is long periods of silent suffering, which can be punctuated by episodes or conduct that may make little sense to people who do not understand the nature of PTSD.”

Brady said he developed PTSD after serving in the Middle East over the last two decades as a member of the Delaware National Guard. He said that as a result of his deployment, he lost most of his hearing and has been “dealing with the challenges it presents daily.”

The News Journal of Wilmington reported that the advocate for decriminalizing prostitution had sent Brady a Princeton University study that suggested the presence of strip clubs led to a decrease in sex crimes in a New York City police precinct. The person connected the study to a 30-year period in Rhode Island during which indoor prostitution in massage parlors and strip clubs was decriminalized, and called on Delaware lawmakers to do something similar to protect sex workers.

The study sent to Brady did not directly mention Asian women in relation to sex work and strip clubs. It contained a single reference citation to a 2018 analysis of sex crimes and prostitution in South Korea in a publication called “Asian Development Perspectives.”

“Is the dude basically saying, if we provide free (sex acts) for Uncle Pervie there will be few rapes and few (a slur for Chinese women) will be shipped in CONEX containers to the Port of Wilmington??” Brady replied from his official government email address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1519715591292178441