Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

You’re not a real Kirklander if you haven’t bumped your cart into someone else’s to demonstrate that they’re positioned poorly.

One time I parked my cart out of the way of any merchandise and watched a woman stare directly at it while slowing pushing her cart in its direction until she collided and jerked up in surprise.

Damnedest thing I’ve ever seen at Costco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

When are they going to bring back the Kirkland undershirts?

They never left?

Gin
Aug 29, 2004
and Tonic

Gaius Marius posted:

Wearing a loving grocery stores logo means you're a massive tool

The Piggly Wiggly Collection begs to differ.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I wear a Buckee’s T-shirt while in Texas so no one asks if I am from out of state.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have a bootleg wellburns market tshirt which is a lovely and now defunct grocery store in victoria bc and when i was in thailand someone else from victoria bc saw me and it blew their mind that i was wearing a custom printed tshirt for a non-existent lovely grocery store from across the planet

the tshirt was this shopping cart logo

thanks for listening

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

NewFatMike posted:

I decided to try the Frontera salsa verde last time instead of refilling the 505. The frontera has the kick I need, so maybe I’ll get more 505 and mix them together

I didn't realize Costco had Frontera salsa. Frontera jalapeno cilantro is the only jarred salsa we use.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

They never left?

For reals? Bouge Costco & Biz Costco rotation letting me down, again.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Wore Costco pants to job interview. Job offer tendered and accepted. Thanks Costco.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Inspector 34 posted:

Wore Costco pants to job interview. Job offer tendered and accepted. Thanks Costco.

The power of the deals caressing your lower half.

PBUC

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I am new to this thread, can somebody please explain?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Suburban Dad posted:

I am new to this thread, can somebody please explain?

Praise be unto Costco, you know, just your standard idolatry.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Alucard posted:

Praise be unto Costco, you know, just your standard idolatry.

drat you, sir. The thread rules state we must give 13 incorrect responses before the actual one is revealed!

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

Trastion posted:

drat you, sir. The thread rules state we must give 13 incorrect responses before the actual one is revealed!

A baker's dozen? Do you think good responses can just be bought in bulk?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Trastion posted:

This is GnCosticism

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Trastion posted:

I'm also newish to the thread, and have never been much for gatekeeping like membership fees or whatever. Our Costco has its food section outside the members' entrance, so anyone can get the hot dog deal without a membership.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tamales on sale again for cinco de mayo

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Anyone have any experience with the Mohawk Home luxury vinyl planks? I am looking to replace the carpet in bedrooms and it looks like a decent option.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Gaius Marius posted:

Wearing a loving grocery stores logo means you're a massive tool

LOL you're not wrong. It was a hideous shirt and I couldn't even buy one as a gag. It should come packaged with a pair if cargo shorts and tall socks.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Wife decided she wants to do keto for a bit so obviously that means we had to drop 800 dollars at Costco today.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

B-Rock452 posted:

Wife decided she wants to do keto for a bit so obviously that means we had to drop 800 dollars at Costco today.

Obviously

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

Costco: $800 in meat for my wife

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

The really good deal lawn mower came back in stock online. :woop: didn't think it would and I missed the deal.

https://www.costco.com/greenworks-80v-mower-with-two-4ah-batteries-and-rapid-charger.product.100791098.html

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Suburban Dad posted:

The really good deal lawn mower came back in stock online. :woop: didn't think it would and I missed the deal.

https://www.costco.com/greenworks-80v-mower-with-two-4ah-batteries-and-rapid-charger.product.100791098.html

I just bought their blower and its probably the best poo poo i've ever bought. I had a 12 year old black and decker battery blower and holy balls what a night and day difference.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Snagged some Turkish flatbreads from church today. Looking mighty tasty

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I've had a few boxes of those. Great lunch-sized portion.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Bumble Dong posted:

My oven has a thermometer, so I know it's pretty accurate, and I found these benefit from the 9 minutes, 7 minutes will trick you with cold insides.

1 isn't quite enough to fill me up but 2 sorta stuffs me.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Bumble Dong posted:

Goddammit call it pide so when I search for pide I find the pide

I've found like 1 place that ever had pide (it closed) and you're saying it's at Costco hiding under a different name

and mine doesn't have it

where is it

I want the pide, to eat

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Ours has that in our halal section, you definitely have to feather the razor's edge between it getting burnt on the outside and being cold on the inside. Also they are just long enough to not fit easily into most toaster ovens.

But they are definitely the closest I've found to solid pide from frozen near us. I just wish they had one with lamb merguez...

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
After many years of visiting the Church with my folks the Lord finally touched my heart. I applied for and was accepted as a member. I wanted to join as a simple layperson but one of the deacons upsold me on the Executive Salvation Experince.

I've now drank deeply of the Holy Pepsi and supped heartily upon the Holy Pizza.

I also got some noodles, some coffee, and some canned chicken.

PBUC!

Amen.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

gizmojumpjet posted:

After many years of visiting the Church with my folks the Lord finally touched my heart. I applied for and was accepted as a member. I wanted to join as a simple layperson but one of the deacons upsold me on the Executive Salvation Experince.

I've now drank deeply of the Holy Pepsi and supped heartily upon the Holy Pizza.

I also got some noodles, some coffee, and some canned chicken.

PBUC!

Amen.

You got canned chicken and not a rotisserie one?

My son you have some reading to do

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Eh all Costco chicken products are worth it. I go for the chicken thighs

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I drove through Iowa today and tried to stop and get gas at the Des Moines Costco. That area can gently caress right off, I am glad I never have to go there again. Also the gas line goes through a 4 way stop, I can only imagine the fights that have broken out there.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Spinz posted:

You got canned chicken and not a rotisserie one?

My son you have some reading to do

The canned stuff is perfect for chicken salad. Easy 5 minute lunch. I eat it alot.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

phosdex posted:

I drove through Iowa today and tried to stop and get gas at the Des Moines Costco. That area can gently caress right off, I am glad I never have to go there again. Also the gas line goes through a 4 way stop, I can only imagine the fights that have broken out there.

The attempts by Costco to sort of 'control' the traffic going into the gas stations have ranged from completely useless but harmless to literally holding up traffic and blocking in major areas of parked cars at busy times.

I've seen one that went from letting it wrap around in a sharp u-turn at the entrance that within ~15 cars backed up into where cars are turning into the parking lot off the street to finally setting up cones and making the line wrap around the building instead of winding through the parking lot.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I got gas at Costco every time for about the first 6 months the place opened and there was zero line. Then I went sporadically either early morning or late nights. Ever since gas prices spiked I never went back, it’s just too much of a madhouse.

I’m in a weird area where Costco gas is within only 10-15 cents of a lot of other places though, the $2 or $3 savings on a tank just isn’t worth it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I still don't understand why people want to save money on gas now and not before. In my experience around here, the gas at Costco is a flat $0.30 per gallon cheaper than other gas stations, regardless of the price. When prices go up, you're actually saving less as a percentage.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Look at this guy with his math.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

FogHelmut posted:

I still don't understand why people want to save money on gas now and not before. In my experience around here, the gas at Costco is a flat $0.30 per gallon cheaper than other gas stations, regardless of the price. When prices go up, you're actually saving less as a percentage.

Try living somewhere with gas prices that follow a sawtooth cycle over 2 weeks

It can be up to $0.60/Litre cheaper here

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

FogHelmut posted:

"Why doesn't everyone just buy an electric vehicle?" I say smugly as my Costco has no gas station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
The Beltsville Costco setup elaborate traffic cone patterns to control traffic and even sealed off one entrance so sweet gas wanters won’t block the main road. I was impressed.