Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah feeling good about the eagles

I don’t think they have any safeties atm but that’s not an important position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

blarzgh posted:

AJ Brown is an absolute stud

Guess you'll find out twice next year

:getin:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Eagles got their Kelce replacement

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Cowboys with reaches on their first 2 picks and the second's a rapist.

:geno:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Does that lessen or increase their ratio of criminal players

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
extremely excited at the dean potential could you image a linebacker in philadelphia !!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Commanders might as well start screaming roll tide at their games.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t think I’ve watched a titans game since the music society miracle with Frank Wychek

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I heard the Eagles didn't gently caress the draft up.

I'm apparently dreaming as this seems counter to Eagles philosophy of drafting.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I wasn't aware of this about AJ

Evidence shows A.J. Brown is the best YAC player in the NFL

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/evidence-shows-a-j-brown-is-the-best-yac-player-in-the-nfl/

Brown’s YAC statistics are truly something to behold. In 2019, he led the NFL with an average of 8.8 yards after the catch in 2019 and was tied for 12th (ninth among wide receivers) with an average of 6.2 yards in 2020.

Those are obviously excellent statistics, but other players have produced similar numbers. For example, Deebo Samuel averaged 8.5 and 12.3 yards after the catch during the last two seasons. On the surface, he seems to have outperformed Brown.

What separates Brown from Samuel (and others like him) is his ability to create more post-catch yards than he should have. In 2019, Brown’s YAC average was a staggering 4.7 yards higher than the NFL’s advanced calculations predicted. That differential was the highest of the season by almost a full yard and the highest produced by any player in five seasons of data.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dean was in the first round green room

drat that sucks

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Howard Dean?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1520443004489764865?t=jthGGtqU1wSd7uhjd5sOIg&s=19

k bye

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

euphronius posted:

Dean was in the first round green room

drat that sucks

Yeah if he's actually as healthy as he and Howie are claiming, it really sucks how much the misinformation about the severity of his injuries will cause him.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

iamsosmrt posted:

Yeah if he's actually as healthy as he and Howie are claiming, it really sucks how much the misinformation about the severity of his injuries will cause him.

Nah if he’s that good he’ll earn a monster contract

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

On another team lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Well duh

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Who is Jalen Reagor?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

The Bananana posted:

Who is Jalen Reagor?

A very bad WR who was drafted one pick before Justin Jefferson

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Nah if he’s that good he’ll earn a monster contract

it still costs him a ton of money, the difference between a first and third round contract is huge in guarantees alone

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
yeah there's no way teams didn't have physicians touching his supple pecs or whatever to determine if it was real injury or not

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Even if Dean only has one pec muscle, that's shouldn't be a death knell and a reason to drop 2 rounds

Williams might miss a month and he went 12th

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Even if Dean only has one pec muscle, that's shouldn't be a death knell and a reason to drop 2 rounds

Williams might miss a month and he went 12th

Sidney Jones

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Philly had an excellent draft, and Howie continues to prove he's a good GM.

Giants had a good draft.

I'm not sure what Washington did.

Dallas had a Bad Draft and Bad Offseason Bec Jerry and Stephen are loving morons

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Standing by my claim from a month ago that Pickett will be the best QB in this class

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Went in the second. With an Achilles injury. Hell, Ojabo went in the 2nd with an Achilles

A pec dropping someone to the third is bizarre

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
ngl, a part of me is openly rooting for the Eagles to win the division this year because that’s the only possible way Jerry might shitcan Fat Mike early and get Payton in here, he’s about the last person left at this point who could save Dak from doing nothing in the playoffs his whole career like Romo.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

for a funny time read the end of the two threads before last.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Cowboys with reaches on their first 2 picks and the second's a rapist.

:geno:

Don’t want to say I predicted it but

predicto posted:

Which domestic violence offender will Jerruh select here?

Of course it’s like predicting that the sun will rise in the East but still…

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Even a broken Predicto is right twice a day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/sportsradiowip/status/1522274016068837376?s=21&t=36ovsRDc14kOhadpBBSQfQ

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

oh great now fox is gonna have laser gloves

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/BrendenDeegNFP/status/1522230837726654464?t=

Oh poo poo oh gently caress I didn't realize this was AJ Brown. I watched all the playoffs games and this was easily the coolest thing that happened in any of them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah I had never heard of him

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
AJ Brown ruled as a Titan and you should be embarrassed for not knowing who he was

of course now I hope he loses his hands in a tragic accident and never catches a football ever again

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

AJ Brown ruled as a Titan and you should be embarrassed for not knowing who he was

of course now I hope he loses his hands in a tragic accident and never catches a football ever again

The last NFCE player that happened to won a Superbowl afterwards, so careful what you wish for

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Lmho

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1522615147004665856?t=Zcl0aq63MwtoQT0Vf0EHHA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Feels like the Eagles could really do some cool poo poo this year but the biggest question mark is if the QB is capable of hitting a moving target