Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

mother fucker really wants a minecraft green top house

lmao i think i just did that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

you sure did pal

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Congratulations. When do we get to meet him?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

His name? *looks at GameFAQs* Ah, ok.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
finished the second dungeon and town 100% and on to the third. loving this game so far

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i also looked up a weapon chart and good news

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Super Steve

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i also looked up a weapon chart and good news

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dragon's Y

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This girl's cool

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

l9ol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Almost brought to tears by the Goro only limited level in the second dungeon. Those moles are so loving fast.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Almost brought to tears by the Goro only limited level in the second dungeon. Those moles are so loving fast.

i hate those little fuckers so much

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

My first trophy after having been a spectator the rest of the year:

I'm liking this game a lot even though some of the enemies and limiter floors make me want to tear my hair out lol. The loop of clearing a dungeon floor and then going back to the village to place all the people and buildings etc you rescued there is really satisfying.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

First dungeon down

This game is dope as hell although the weapon system still doesn’t really make sense to me. Also I never found any other weapons for Xiao and I don’t know if I was supposed to get

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also the town building is a lot of fun and I managed to get 100% on Norune village and got a new move out of it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also the town building is a lot of fun and I managed to get 100% on Norune village and got a new move out of it

careful, using that move I nearly broke a +9 weapon lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

A dragon broke my weapon and killed me. Off to a great start

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Might hold off on playing this again until my physical copy arrives, I’ve noticed some weird poo poo playing from USB like how music sometimes just won’t play at all or it takes like 45 seconds to start playing. It’s very disconcerting lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it, but you can only have one active status at a time good or bad. If you get cursed or poisoned and don’t have the right item to remove that status, you can drink a stamina drink and it will replace the negative status with a positive one and the negative status doesn’t come back.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

herculon posted:

Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it, but you can only have one active status at a time good or bad. If you get cursed or poisoned and don’t have the right item to remove that status, you can drink a stamina drink and it will replace the negative status with a positive one and the negative status doesn’t come back.

woah, thank you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Do status effects ever wear off on their own

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Might hold off on playing this again until my physical copy arrives, I’ve noticed some weird poo poo playing from USB like how music sometimes just won’t play at all or it takes like 45 seconds to start playing. It’s very disconcerting lol

The only problem I've had was one random hard lock exiting wise owl's shop. I don't know if it was an emulator issue or something else because I've read the game has a lot of inventory related bugs. I was already saving after every dungeon floor to begin with so I only lost some fishing progress.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

not that ive seen

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Not the negative ones I don’t think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU