Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Well they perfectly encapsulated Miami I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Gonna drop a deuce right on top of that minecraft-rear end fake water

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

why are the boats floating on a n64 texture?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Florida man is still going to drown in it

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

ilmucche posted:

I loving love F1 lol

The fake yacht harbour isn't F1 its just dumb Miami poo poo you see all the time down here but now with cars

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

miami gp 64

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Laughing at that fake water.... considering the prices people had to pay to get in there. :xd:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

nawilo_420 posted:

monaco is the shittiest "city" i ever had the misfortune of visiting, and i wasn't even there during the race

Sounds like you werent rich enough to experience it OP

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:magical:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

nawilo_420 posted:

monaco is the shittiest "city" i ever had the misfortune of visiting, and i wasn't even there during the race

I mean on the one hand if Monaco is the shittiesy city you've ever visited you've either lived a very charmed life or are exceptionally badly travelled.

I choose to believe the former because anybody with 420 in their username is probably a cool guy.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

ethanol posted:

when teh rising seas destroy monaco we will all be better for it

Inshallah

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Holland will go under long before Monaco does lol - one's below sea level and t'other is on cliffs.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Formula 1 2022:

spaceblancmange posted:

Nothing more Miami than that, and paying people stupid money for the dry-land N64-texture boat parking. Zero notes. The Grand Prix of the Latin Americas is already off to a great start.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

In that drone video, did I see that part of the track goes under the highway on ramp??

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

learnincurve posted:

Holland will go under long before Monaco does lol - one's below sea level and t'other is on cliffs.

Inshallah

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I hope one or more people drink too much and vomit into the "water"

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

We need Antonio Giovinazzi to make a special appearance and walk across the "water".

Ok I think I'm done.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GTA Vice City is a documentary

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Custard Undies posted:

I hope one or more people drink too much and vomit into the "water"

Watch some dumb drunk guy dive headfirst 10 ft onto a decaled plywood deck

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

spaceblancmange posted:

It's a demo for the build where the sea has risen high enough to swamp that area.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
#SennaSempre

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

mods please make this the thread background

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

spaceblancmange posted:

That’s just what the water in Florida looks like

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Florida culture is a fistfight in the parking lot of the golden corral

Miami thinks it’s different, but it’s still just that with a thin veneer of club drugs and ceviche

Also every unpaved surface is covered with fire ants

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Bono there are fire ants in my car

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oops! All fire ants.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

nawilo_420 posted:

Sorry you are so poor. Maybe F1 isn't the sport for you.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Bottas is a good lad. Just do come second in bike race during your off week

https://twitter.com/ValtteriBottas/status/1520848068744077312?t=3BlZ5XLJQAhn2QnkbIYxdw&s=19

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

Bottas is a good lad. Just do come second in bike race during your off week

https://twitter.com/ValtteriBottas/status/1520848068744077312?t=3BlZ5XLJQAhn2QnkbIYxdw&s=19

I wonder how these guys would do in crit races

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Florida culture is a fistfight in the parking lot of the golden corral

Miami thinks it’s different, but it’s still just that with a thin veneer of club drugs and ceviche

Also every unpaved surface is covered with fire ants

That thin veneer is what makes us superior to the rest of the state and it's gonna be that way until the city joins Atlantis is a few years.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
F1 legend Grosjean making friends in IndyCar:

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndyCaronNBC/status/1520841159920304128

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

he didn't hit him he rubbed him.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I wonder how these guys would do in crit races

His girlfriend is world class cyclist, top 7 road, but had covid not come along when it did she'd be the number 1 ladies gravel cyclist in the world right now. Bottas tags along with her and does the shorter courses for the non-pros.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdCBArNrueZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm not sure how to embedd that but I used to live just south of Bal Harbor and currently live in Brickell so my IG and all my ads on social media are just blitzing me with F1 bullshit.

also their selling "Campus Passes" without seats, just general standing viewing areas for 400$ for quali and 500$ for the race lol apparently they will be letting people inside the stadium and showing it on the TV's.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Waroduce posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdCBArNrueZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm not sure how to embedd that but I used to live just south of Bal Harbor and currently live in Brickell so my IG and all my ads on social media are just blitzing me with F1 bullshit.

also their selling "Campus Passes" without seats, just general standing viewing areas for 400$ for quali and 500$ for the race lol apparently they will be letting people inside the stadium and showing it on the TV's.

clearly should have made it a sprint weekend then more people would have bought those tickets

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I hope liberty take a bath on miami and Vegas because this poo poo is dire

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ArmZ posted:

I hope liberty take a bath on miami and Vegas because this poo poo is dire

Same but especially Miami, there's so many ways a Miami GP could be cool and those morons actively avoided all of them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

spaceblancmange posted:

probably because real water in a hastily-dug lagoon would look like literal poo poo instead of just allegorical poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Great news that a great Italian on a great Italian racing machine won a race this weekend