Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This one in 3D would make me go "WHHOoooaaaoaAAAOoOoAAA HOW big is that PORK!!!???!??!???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I'm literally both from Indiana and gonna make pork tenderloin sandos tomorrow and all those pics are just conspicuous consumption. I promise we Indiana people can make a decent pork tenderloin sando without making it dumb and huge. I live here and don't get why that is a thing.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I was looking at the Suez Canal on Google Maps out of general curiosity when I remembered this thread and figured why not check out what kinda burgs the fine people of Suez get to enjoy. Lots of them didn't have any pictures at all, and a few of them just looked like standard fast food burgers, but I did find some... interesting stuff.

First off was Super Burger, which wasn't *so* bad, just kinda sad and sloppy with some weird ingredients

HONK HONK lol

Next up we have Wild Burger, which created, uh, this

And also this???

I'm guessing/hoping it's some kind of DIY burger plate to share with a group, where you construct your burger from whatever you want on the plate? I dunno, maybe they eat it like a pizza. I think I see a pizza crust under the second one so who knows

Lastly we have Hell's Burger, which Google says is now permanently closed

Hey stop that, Hell's Burger

I said stop!

God drat it, Hell's Burger!!

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 05:23 on May 1, 2022

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
now I want a pork tenderloin drat

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

now I want a pork tenderloin drat

i also want a pork tenderloin. not like those pictured earlier though, serious wtf is that with the bun being basically a side?

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

AARD VARKMAN posted:

by international definitions you can call basically anything in a round bun a burger so i welcome the addition of chicken and pork sandwiches to the thread :haibrower:

acktually it's the burger buns that make it a burger, so they are chicken burgers and pork burgers. if you put fish between two burgers buns what is it, you guessed it, a fish burger. hth

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ekuNNN posted:

in my opinion that is too expensive for a deep fried chicken leg on a bun

It's just conditioning for the post-apocalypse

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Ham-burgers should traditionally have ham in them, not beef. It's in the very name

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Collapsing Farts posted:

Ham-burgers should traditionally have ham in them, not beef. It's in the very name

Hamburg should do a parmigiano reggiano, forbid other places from calling ground beef in a bun a hamburger.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Collapsing Farts posted:

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

super sweet best pal posted:

Hamburg should do a parmigiano reggiano, forbid other places from calling ground beef in a bun a hamburger.

Sadly Americans don't care about parmigiano either

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Fanelien posted:

i also want a pork tenderloin. not like those pictured earlier though, serious wtf is that with the bun being basically a side?

Well, it’s off to the side so you can dress it yourself. There’s probably some tomatoes/onions/pickles etc hiding underneath next to the bottom bun.

Also an Indiana resident and I’ve only personally eaten ones where you have to fold it over once to reasonably fit it on the bun. Any bigger than that and it’s a gimmick. Not sure how you’re supposed to consume these absurd ones.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Fanelien posted:

I've seen ones where they just throw like three buns on top

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Light Gun Man posted:

I've seen ones where they just throw like three buns on top

That's still looks l roughly half dozen too few for a lot of those

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I just bring in a pack of buns from the grocery store and methodically cut myself out a dozen round porkburgers

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

david_a posted:

Not sure how you’re supposed to consume these absurd ones.

Fold it twice.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Eh just fold it over a few times. The real trick is to bring good mustard from home

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Love that Milan style-e

“Original Italian Milan Pizza - Hamburger style”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n2YerQdA88

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Gah just every goddamn trick in the book to prevent any color besides grey from touching that meat.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Devils Affricate posted:

I was looking at the Suez Canal on Google Maps out of general curiosity when I remembered this thread and figured why not check out what kinda burgs the fine people of Suez get to enjoy. Lots of them didn't have any pictures at all, and a few of them just looked like standard fast food burgers, but I did find some... interesting stuff.

First off was Super Burger, which wasn't *so* bad, just kinda sad and sloppy with some weird ingredients

Is that a gravy? Because if it is, it interests me strangely.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

gleebster posted:

Is that a gravy? Because if it is, it interests me strangely.

You know it's hot fudge. You know.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

david_a posted:

Well, it’s off to the side so you can dress it yourself. There’s probably some tomatoes/onions/pickles etc hiding underneath next to the bottom bun.

Also an Indiana resident and I’ve only personally eaten ones where you have to fold it over once to reasonably fit it on the bun. Any bigger than that and it’s a gimmick. Not sure how you’re supposed to consume these absurd ones.

It's kind of a joke, you're meant to just eat it with a fork and knife. Some places will have a huge bun, but the obvious ones you just dump some sauce on it and chow down.

They're delicious.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Soul Dentist posted:

Gah just every goddamn trick in the book to prevent any color besides grey from touching that meat.
I hated the weird cakes instead of crust more.

At least they understood how much pepperoni belongs on a slice.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

shadow puppet of a posted:

Love that Milan style-e

“Original Italian Milan Pizza - Hamburger style”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n2YerQdA88

I totally forgot! I saw a finished pic of this just a couple days ago and never posted it because I couldn't decide which thread

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Looks like plastic

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I totally forgot! I saw a finished pic of this just a couple days ago and never posted it because I couldn't decide which thread

The one on top looks really good.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

(Auto translated from Portuguese)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

(Auto translated from Portuguese)

I desperately need the hamburger certification

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Why yes, I have degrees in both burgerology and burgeronomy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Captain Hygiene posted:

Why yes, I have degrees in both burgerology and burgeronomy

Ah, I see. Can you please explain, given your advanced degrees, what in the holy gently caress is on that - what I am assuming - chicken burger?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Looks like strawberry ice cream and I think if it was executed perfectly (by a certified burgerologist for example) it would actually be delicious

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This thing is apparently called the "Volcanic loving Cheddar". It's still Brasilian but the name was in English

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

The top image looks like its is a crying blob of goo. Who hurt that blob to make it so sad?!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Is that some dried gabagool on top?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
once it goes in, it never comes out

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Devils Affricate posted:

Is that some dried gabagool on top?

Voting it's part of a rasher of peppered bacon

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

PainterofCrap posted:

Voting it's part of a rasher of peppered bacon

that's what my first thought was then it looked like it could be a sweet potato chip but this is Brazil so I'm sticking with it being some cured meat

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Devils Affricate posted:

I was looking at the Suez Canal on Google Maps out of general curiosity when I remembered this thread and figured why not check out what kinda burgs the fine people of Suez get to enjoy.

I also like doing this. Also lmao at these and everything else in the last few pages

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

obviously still would even after she immerses it in goop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I dunno, now I have to confront my feelings about tallburgers again :sweatdrop: