Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
"and here we have the Archangels of MAALIK-UL-MULK, who is the LORD: Mike, Gabby, Larry, Joe, and Big Tim"

-Book of Nathfield, Chapter 7, verse 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Looks like he has boobs.

Nathen very clearly used They as Angel Gabby's pronoun. Apparently Gabby is enby in Ul-Mulk Universe.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm on the edge of my seat

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

Nathen very clearly used They as Angel Gabby's pronoun. Apparently Gabby is enby in Ul-Mulk Universe.

He even capitalized it, which makes it look intentional.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
There is only one God and Nathfield is His Prophet

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Yaldabaoth posted:

He even capitalized it, which makes it look intentional.

Clearly it's Tilda Swinton as Gabriel in the hit action movie Constantine

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

There is only one Garf and Nathfield is His Prophet

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Yaldabaoth posted:

Looks like he has boobs.

Doesn't just look like

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1518294102378532867?s=20&t=HZYxNkdKL9B8Va93iJKsDQ

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This could be interesting if Nathfield wasn't a Garfield rip-off.

Counteresperanto
Jun 15, 2007

Achievement is its' own reward. Pride obscures it.
Is Lazerbot, author of "Tails Gets Trolled", looking for work? I feel like he could do some incredible things with the Ul-Mulk Universe.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Yaldabaoth posted:

This could be interesting if Nathfield wasn't a Garfield rip-off.

I dunno, I daresay it's even more interesting because of the Garfield tie-in. Like if Time Cube guy was obsessed with Mary Worth. "Clearly Wilbur's love for sandwiches reveals the perfect nature of square food! Click here to learn how The Bum Boat represents Nirvana"

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

There's enough androgynous archangels in abrahamic esotericism that this interpretation of Gabriel didn't make me bat an eye at first but you can already tell from the tiddies and all-caps THEY that nathen is gonna be real weird about it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Killingyouguy! posted:

There's enough androgynous archangels in abrahamic esotericism that this interpretation of Gabriel didn't make me bat an eye at first but you can already tell from the tiddies and all-caps THEY that nathen is gonna be real weird about it

Nathan? Weird??

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I should never be surprised by this thread but yet.

Nathen is creating his own sort of Neon Garfield Evangelion.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
this is balls to the wall bonkers lmao

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Can anyone well versed in religion give a perspective on who the Prince of Nazereth is? I just noticed Nathfield claiming the title on rereading.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1518294383178694659

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

he gets messages from the archangel gabriel i think that alone pushes him into 'muslim prophet OC' territory even without the MAALIK-UL-MULK thing

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I too am fiesty

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
MAALIK-UL-MULK is pouncing #lasagnas for an orangy year

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

That last line is killing me

Not only does Gabby have a trumpet at the beck of Maalik-Ul-Mulk ready to root out corruption, but they'll also help Nathfield cleanse and purify the world, especially with reddit trolls

Maalik-Ul-Mulk doesn't have a whole lot to do it seems, even though they're the creator of the universe

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lt. Cock posted:

I should never be surprised by this thread but yet.

Nathen is creating his own sort of Neon Garfield Evangelion.

Nathen has become one of those people who turned Garfield into an eldritch horror because they went insane from how boring and banal the comic is.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Is there a good paragraph or two summary on garfield eats because I feel like I missed out a GBS saga and I have no clue what even the most basic thing about this is.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He's finally gone completely insane, hell yeah

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

buglord posted:

Is there a good paragraph or two summary on garfield eats because I feel like I missed out a GBS saga and I have no clue what even the most basic thing about this is.

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssi5lYD6gkM

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

buglord posted:

A guy named Nathen Mazri opened up a poorly conceived garfield themed pizza place and now he has lost the franchise rights and he utterly snapped and declared himself to be Nathfield, a super-powered cat creature with a telepathic suit who serves under Allah ( aka MAALIK UL MULK) along with the archangel Gabriel (Gabby) to do battle against reddit trolls. Also Nathen will allow you to send him money to have his creative genius applied to your own unique business startup idea.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That last line is killing me

Not only does Gabby have a trumpet at the beck of Maalik-Ul-Mulk ready to root out corruption, but they'll also help Nathfield cleanse and purify the world, especially with reddit trolls

Maalik-Ul-Mulk doesn't have a whole lot to do it seems, even though they're the creator of the universe

I was eating lunch while reading that tweet and I was smiling and nodding along until the last 4 words and then I almost spit food all over my keyboard

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmao this owns

Ul-Mulk Universe owns

My initial impression too. But will we be laughing when Nathfield finishes blowdrying her/his hair and cleans up all the earthly corruption, including us?

Perhaps, though, all the entergaged will be saved.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is the earthly corruption specifically boomers, landlords, Nickelodeon, his former business partner and opponents of MBS

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
World's only armpit Prince of Nazareth. All natural. Fuckin big corporation lies.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

reignofevil posted:

A guy named Nathen Mazri opened up a poorly conceived garfield themed pizza place and now he has lost the franchise rights and he utterly snapped and declared himself to be Nathfield, a super-powered cat creature with a telepathic suit who serves under Allah ( aka MAALIK UL MULK) along with the archangel Gabriel (Gabby) to do battle against reddit trolls. Also Nathen will allow you to send him money to have his creative genius applied to your own unique business startup idea.

he's gonna kill all boomers not fight trolls jfc learn your lore

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

What if the reddit trolls are also boomers. What then

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sherbert Hoover posted:

MAALIK-UL-MULK

Is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
It's really weird that he spells it different ways

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Just lol at the thought of a gay man calling on the abrahamic god to kill boomers, who are probably his most devout followers in all 3 religions.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

A single paragraph does not sum up the lunacy contained in this thread. There have been so many instances where the thread went quiet for a bit and people were calling for it to be goldmined and then Nathen comes back with something even more insane. This is Mr Mazri’s wild ride.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

and i never want to get off

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Gotta say, I was not expecting the first character to be added to the Nathfield universe to be the Archangel Gabriel But Nonbinary. That's mostly my fault though.

Anyway,

Lt. Cock posted:

GarfieldEATS: Neon Garfield Evangelion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Just lol at the thought of a gay man calling on the abrahamic god to kill boomers, who are probably his most devout followers in all 3 religions.

There are only 3?