Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW Wrestling Dontaku May 1st
MOTYC
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tomohiro Ishii - IWGP US Heavyweight Championship
- Watch the match, it was incredible

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Tetsuya Naito - IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
- You know when you watch a match and it's incredible and you think it won't be topped. Then a match like this comes along and just shits all over it. Yeah it's their third match this year, but gently caress me this was amazing

HM
EVIL (c) vs Tama Tonga - NEVER Openweight Championship
- Jado the Hero got the crowd popping huge for this match, it certainly helps that Tama and Evil work really well together

El Desperado (c) vs Taiji Ishimori - IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
- Great action, hot crowd, interesting lead in to Best of Super Juniors next week

Nth to all these. Tana vs Ishii got me the most emotionally involved of any match I've seen this year, it wasn't even about who won or lost, they just got me really loving into the story of the match. Halfway in I too thought Naito and Okada were going to be hosed as there's no way they could follow it.

Then they came out and had the best match they've ever had together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

Nth (didn't watch the EVIL/Tama match, short on time) -- very worthwhile show.

Edit: screw it, I'm elevating the Despy/Ishimori match. It was the third best of these three matches but they're two superb juniors and Ishimori was motivated.

MOTYC: El Desperado (c) vs Taiji Ishimori - IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship -- May 1st, 2022

Thanlis fucked around with this message at 17:54 on May 1, 2022

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Aaron Solo & Nick Comoroto vs. Rocky Romero & Trent Beretta, AEW Dark: Elevation, 4/18

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
1st April
NJPW Strong Lone Star Shootout
Jay White vs Mike Bailey

HM
1st April
NJPW Strong Lone Star Shootout
Chris Dickinson vs Tomohiro Ishii

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

HM: L.A. Park vs. Villano IV - Triplemania XXX Monterrey - 04/30/22

what the gently caress did i just watch lol

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

- You know when you watch a match and it's incredible and you think it won't be topped. Then a match like this comes along and just shits all over it. Yeah it's their third match this year, but gently caress me this was amazing

HM
- Jado the Hero got the crowd popping huge for this match, it certainly helps that Tama and Evil work really well together

- Great action, hot crowd, interesting lead in to Best of Super Juniors next week

nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Arisa Nakajima vs. Tsukasa Fujimoto - SEAdLINNNG Golden Moment (4/29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRt1uXu1SKQ

When you have a match with your best friend, there are three ways you can go about it, you can fool around with shenanigans like TAKA and Taichi, you can have a competitive but respectful match like FTR, or like Arisa and Tsukka you can take the third option and commit attempted murder on each other and then hug it out after.

This was an absolute brutal war between two of the best wrestlers in the world, the original Best Friends, and it made me all the sadder that Tsukka will be gone for a long time soon.

Also they went out and wrestled each other again the next day. (This one was better though because they wrestled the SEAdLINNNG house style and today's was more Ice Ribbon)

MOTYC: Las Fresas de Egoistas (Asuka & Makoto) (c) vs. Yoshiko & Ryo Mizunami for the Beyond the SEA Tag Team Championship - SEAdLINNNG Goldem Moment (4/29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAAj_k_QtNk

Yes, that is Yoshiko, I didn't make a mistake.

It's probably a stretch to call SEAdLINNNG's tag division one of the best in the world because there's only two active regular tag teams and they're in the same faction, but for my money they have the best big tag team title matches in the world, and that is in no small part to the hard work Asuka and Makoto have put in.

Makoto is once again the workhorse of the match and has gone from being pretty awful in Ice Ribbon and Reina to one of my favourite wrestlers in the world in SEAdLINNNG.

2nd both of these. SEAdLINNG is honestly the promotion I'd follow if I could only follow one. The only downer is they don't run enough shows so I'd need to find a new hobby for all that time I suddenly have free.

Tsukasa vs Arisa is magical. Absolutely essential viewing if you've absolutely any wrestling.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Arisa Nakajima vs. Tsukasa Fujimoto - SEAdLINNNG Golden Moment (4/29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRt1uXu1SKQ

When you have a match with your best friend, there are three ways you can go about it, you can fool around with shenanigans like TAKA and Taichi, you can have a competitive but respectful match like FTR, or like Arisa and Tsukka you can take the third option and commit attempted murder on each other and then hug it out after.

This was an absolute brutal war between two of the best wrestlers in the world, the original Best Friends, and it made me all the sadder that Tsukka will be gone for a long time soon.

Also they went out and wrestled each other again the next day. (This one was better though because they wrestled the SEAdLINNNG house style and today's was more Ice Ribbon)
This is my first Nakajima vs Fujimoto match and I have so many questions that I’ll try to express.

Do they add new wrinkles to every match they have or in every new promotion they go to, do they run back a match they know will get a good response?

At the end I felt that Nakajima could have wrestled more if she wasn’t pinned for 3. What’s sead style versus ice ribbon style? Why not wrestle one style regardless of promotion?

As I try to parse out my feelings for the match, I thought it was a good match with good moves so I don’t know why I’m only giving it a HM only. The moves were brutal and the pace was fast. Idk man.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the Vacant IWGP US Championship - NJPW Dontaku 5/1

There are rules and restrictions in place in Japan where the crowd aren't allowed to do more than clap and stamp their feet. The Japanese fans have been very good about following these restrictions. This match was so loving good they just went,"gently caress that," and lost their loving minds, and it's entirely understandable.

Nth. It was great and it just kept getting better!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

This is my first Nakajima vs Fujimoto match and I have so many questions that I’ll try to express.

Do they add new wrinkles to every match they have or in every new promotion they go to, do they run back a match they know will get a good response?

At the end I felt that Nakajima could have wrestled more if she wasn’t pinned for 3. What’s sead style versus ice ribbon style? Why not wrestle one style regardless of promotion?

As I try to parse out my feelings for the match, I thought it was a good match with good moves so I don’t know why I’m only giving it a HM only. The moves were brutal and the pace was fast. Idk man.

They're tag team partners (the original Best Friends!) so they don't wrestle each other that often, their last singles matches were in 2017 and before that in 2014. A lot of the moves and counters in this match were them knowing each other's moves from teaming together and using each other's own moves against them.

SEAd's house style is more brutal strikes and big moves and Ice Ribbon's has more running about and intricate counter sequences with roll ups. They'd usually wrestle their own match wherever they are but I guess playing to the house style is an easy way to differentiate your matches when you're wrestling the same opponent two days running

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Evil Uno & Stu Grayson vs. Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks, AEW Dark April 19

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

HM

Yeah agreed. not the best top to bottom New Japan in the clap era but probably the most fun

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

HM

Nth all these as well as Lethal/Narita from Strong. King of Sports.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Mega Max Bump May 1st
MOTYC
CDK (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) (c) vs Burning (Jun Akiyama and Yusuke Okada) - KO-D Tag Team Championships
- Fantastic clash of styles and ideologies. Finish came a bit out of nowhere but that didn't take away from the rest of the match for me

Tetsuya Endo (c) vs Yuki Ueno - KO-D Openweight Championship
- Ueno is at his best when working from underneath, fortunately Endo was more than happy to pick Ueno apart like a champions should. The time flew by for me, especially when Endo hit a perfect Sasuke Special and I realised we were 25+ minutes in. Awesome match that didn't get too kickout crazy like when Endo won the belt

HM
Toi Kojima vs Shinya Aoki
- Kojima really impressed me here, he showed no fear in taking the fight to the MMA legend

Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Skaguchi) vs HARASHIMA and Hikaru Sato
- 4 crazy people take turns hitting each other as hard as they can

MAO (c) vs ASUKA - DDT Universal Championship
- Very fun match between two people with similar styles and sensibilities, Asuka and Mao both rule

nth

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Las Fresas de Egoistas (Asuka & Makoto) (c) vs. Yoshiko & Ryo Mizunami for the Beyond the SEA Tag Team Championship - SEAdLINNNG Goldem Moment (4/29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAAj_k_QtNk

Yes, that is Yoshiko, I didn't make a mistake.

It's probably a stretch to call SEAdLINNNG's tag division one of the best in the world because there's only two active regular tag teams and they're in the same faction, but for my money they have the best big tag team title matches in the world, and that is in no small part to the hard work Asuka and Makoto have put in.

Makoto is once again the workhorse of the match and has gone from being pretty awful in Ice Ribbon and Reina to one of my favourite wrestlers in the world in SEAdLINNNG.

Nth. Really enjoyed the match. The sequence between asuka and yoshiko is my poo poo.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
WMOTYC: Lash Legend vs. Nikita Lyons, NXT 2.0 4/26

This was just awful.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: KAIRI & Mayu Iwatani vs. Tam Nakano & Unagi Sayaka, Stardom World Climax 3/26

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Thanlis posted:

Top 20 MotYC Participants

Stats updated!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT King of Street Wrestling Round 1 April 10th
HM
Shunma Katsumata vs Suzu Suzuki
- These two are a menace, interrupting regular peoples days by rampaging through the park

Chris Brookes vs Onryo
- The most smoke and mirrors of the four matches makes the most fun, Chris is such a great straight man to Onryo and Ram Kaicho

The whole show was a bunch of fun, but certainly get the feeling DDT are waiting to flex their full Rojo chops for the semis and finals

2nding

I really wish I could hear the reactions of random by-passers to seeing Shunma & Suzu stapling each other while they try to help their lunch. Bizarro-world poo poo in the best way

Also the other match gets HM because the commentators said Ectoplasm.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 23:43 on May 2, 2022

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC

Nth to both

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thanlis posted:

Stats updated!

Thanks Thanlis! Okada at the top is good and right. Sammy right beneath him is a shock, but then again I guess he is a Spanish God.....

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Anthony Henry vs. Tom Lawlor, Warrior Wrestling 18, Jan 22

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Brian Cage vs. Will Ospreay, Warrior Wrestling 18 Jan. 22

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks Thanlis! Okada at the top is good and right. Sammy right beneath him is a shock, but then again I guess he is a Spanish God.....

Always a pleasure! By the way, should the Mox/Lawlor match be on the HM list? I thought I counted 8 nominations (split between HM and MOTYC, though).

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Minoru Suzuki, New Japan Cup 3/13
MOTYC: Jeff Cobb vs. YOSHI-HASHI, New Japan Cup 3/15

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
HM: Tony Nese vs. Cheeseburger - AEW Dark Elevation 4/2/22

tons of fun, and the crowd and commentary made it even better

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanlis posted:

Always a pleasure! By the way, should the Mox/Lawlor match be on the HM list? I thought I counted 8 nominations (split between HM and MOTYC, though).

3 MOTYC votes so 1 short of getting onto the HM list that way, and only 5 HM votes so far.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Yes! Wonderland May 3rd
MOTYC
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) vs #FreeWifi (Hikari Noa and Nao Kakuta) - Princess Tag Championships
- A little bit of slapstick, but also some great wrestling. The best match I remember Hikari having, she and Mizuki were the standouts here

HM
Suzume vs Juria Nagano
- I am utterly charmed by Nagano. This is only her second singles match (and third match overall) and she shows such great intensity in the ring. Suzume showed more agression that usual as she took on one of her juniors, it's great to see.

Moka Miyamoto and Hikaru Shida vs 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh)
- The draw was seeing Shida interract with both members of One to MIllion, but Moka did her job admirably as well. Shida vs Miyu when?

Shoko Nakajima (c) vs Hyper Misao - Princess of Princess Championship
- This was a very good match that differed greatly from Misao's usual style. Unfortunately it ended kind of suddenly when I thought it was gonna go at least another 5, was really enjoying a straight forward Misao match

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) vs #FreeWifi (Hikari Noa and Nao Kakuta) - Princess Tag Championships
- A little bit of slapstick, but also some great wrestling. The best match I remember Hikari having, she and Mizuki were the standouts here

HM
Suzume vs Juria Nagano
- I am utterly charmed by Nagano. This is only her second singles match (and third match overall) and she shows such great intensity in the ring. Suzume showed more agression that usual as she took on one of her juniors, it's great to see.

Moka Miyamoto and Hikaru Shida vs 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh)
- The draw was seeing Shida interract with both members of One to MIllion, but Moka did her job admirably as well. Shida vs Miyu when?

- This was a very good match that differed greatly from Misao's usual style. Unfortunately it ended kind of suddenly when I thought it was gonna go at least another 5, was really enjoying a straight forward Misao match

+1

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

HM: Moka Miyamoto & Hikaru Shida vs. 121000000 - TJPW Yes! Wonderland 5/3

HM: Shoko Nakajima (C) vs. Hyper Misao for the Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW Yes! Wonderland 5/3

Agreed to both, and oh man I want Shida vs. Miyu as much as Itoh wants Itoh vs. Shida.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

HM

+1. Really impressed by what Misao could do, when she's not up to something.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

graph posted:

HM: Tony Nese vs. Cheeseburger - AEW Dark Elevation 4/2/22

tons of fun, and the crowd and commentary made it even better

2nd. there live and honestly Cheeseburger was maybe the 2nd most over guy there after CM Punk

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KungFu Grip posted:

2nd. there live and honestly Cheeseburger was maybe the 2nd most over guy there after CM Punk

sure sounded like it

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
9th April
TJPW Still Incomplete
Mahiro Kiryu & Rika Tatsumi vs Saki Akai & Yuki Arai

HM
9th April
TJPW Still Incomplete
Princess Tag Team Titles
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki) vs Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo & Suzume)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
23rd April
AJPW Champion Carnival Night 6
Champion Carnival B Block
Kuma Arashi vs Yuma Aoyagi

HM
23rd April
Champion Carnival A Block
Jake Lee vs Ryuki Honda

HM
23rd April
Champion Carnival A Block
Shigehiro Irie vs T-Hawk

I am not altogether sure that watching 3 AJPW shows without anything to break it up is a great idea bit I would like to watch the Carnival finals live tomorrow so we'll try.

One down, two to go.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Ganbare Pro Love Phantom May 3rd
HM
VenYu (ASUKA and Kamiyu) vs Japan Ganbare Union (Yuna Manase and YuuRI)
- Asuka continues to batter the poo poo out of poor YuuRI, who fights back as much as she can. It's interesting to see Kamiyu in a much snugger environment than TJPW usually is.

Ken Ohka vs Muscle Sakai
- First 5 minutes or so were really hard hitting and a nice surprise, then we got midmatch anime flashbacks about their 20 year history which was
:discourse:

Keisuke ishii and Koki Iwasaki vs Shuichiro Katsumura and Mizuki Watase
- Watase plays the face in peril while Ishii and Iwasaki kick him real goddamn hard. Fantastic stuff, near MOTYC for me. I really wish Ishii was somewhere people watched, despite looking like a goober he is in fact very good

Tatsuhito Takaiwa (c) vs Yumehito Imanari - Spirit of Ganbare Championship
- Imanari shows that when he's not making GBS threads it up in DDT he's actually a really good wrestler. Takaiwa was great as the double hard old bastard throwing bomb after bomb to keep the hometown hero down. Not as good as the previous match but still well worth the watch

GanPro continues to be very good sports entertainment. Check this one out if you have Wrestle Universe, it even comes with English Commentary

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

Ganbare Pro Love Phantom May 3rd
HM
VenYu (ASUKA and Kamiyu) vs Japan Ganbare Union (Yuna Manase and YuuRI)
- Asuka continues to batter the poo poo out of poor YuuRI, who fights back as much as she can. It's interesting to see Kamiyu in a much snugger environment than TJPW usually is.

Ken Ohka vs Muscle Sakai
- First 5 minutes or so were really hard hitting and a nice surprise, then we got midmatch anime flashbacks about their 20 year history which was
:discourse:

Keisuke ishii and Koki Iwasaki vs Shuichiro Katsumura and Mizuki Watase
- Watase plays the face in peril while Ishii and Iwasaki kick him real goddamn hard. Fantastic stuff, near MOTYC for me. I really wish Ishii was somewhere people watched, despite looking like a goober he is in fact very good

Tatsuhito Takaiwa (c) vs Yumehito Imanari - Spirit of Ganbare Championship
- Imanari shows that when he's not making GBS threads it up in DDT he's actually a really good wrestler. Takaiwa was great as the double hard old bastard throwing bomb after bomb to keep the hometown hero down. Not as good as the previous match but still well worth the watch

GanPro continues to be very good sports entertainment. Check this one out if you have Wrestle Universe, it even comes with English Commentary

I'll nth.

If you like your wrestling earnest and shindie(but good) check out Ganpro

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Thanlis posted:

Stats updated!

Always enjoy these stats, thanks for the update.

And seeing as it's one third of the way through 2022 now, figured I'd dump some stats of my own nominations.

So far, I've had 102 MOTYCs & 216 HMs from the 203 shows I've watched (either in full or partially). 2 *****, 8 ****¾, 26 ****½

Most MOTYCs by Promotion
1. NJPW - 14
2. NOAH - 10
3. AJPW - 9
4. Stardom - 8
5. AEW & SEAdLINNNG - 7

Most HMs by Promotion
1. AJPW - 28
2. AEW - 26
3. NOAH - 23
4. Dragongate & NJPW 22
5. Stardom - 15

Most MOTYCs by Wrestler
1. Kazuchika Okada - 7
2. Go Shiozaki - 6
3. Katsuhiko Nakajima - 5
3. Shingo Takagi - 5
3. Takuya Nomura - 5
3. Zack Sabre Jr - 5

Top Women
1. Arisa Nakajima - 4
2. Makoto - 4
3. Syuri - 4
Plus ASUKA, Giulia, Risa Sera, Suzu Suzuki, Tsukasa Fujimoto & Yoshiko all with 3 MOTYC matches each

Most HMs by Wrestler
1. T-Hawk - 10
2. Takashi Sugiura - 9
3. Shotaro Ashino - 8
4. Yuma Aoyagi - 8
5. Dragon Dia - 7
5. Kenoh - 7
5. Kento Miyahara - 7
5. Masato Tanaka - 7
5. Naomichi Marufuji - 7

Match Of The Year List To Date
1. Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Go Shiozaki - NOAH 1/1 *****
2. Arisa Nakajima vs Tsukasa Fujimoto - SEAd 29/4 *****
3. Bandido vs Mike Bailey - Wrestlecon 31/3 ****¾
4. Kenoh vs Kaito Kiyomiya - NOAH 1/1 ****¾
5. Shingo Takagi vs Zack Sabre Jr - NJPW 26/3 ****¾

And the special award for promotion that every should watch because of their insanely high hit rate
SEAdLINNNG. 6 shows in 2022, 7 MOTYCs & 8 HMs. 2 matches below ***. Just a fantastic promotion.

Promotions I Have Seen The Most Shows From
1. AEW - 30 (Despite being so far behind that I still haven't seen any of their shows from April)
2. NJPW - 24
3. NOAH - 20
4. Dragongate - 19
5. AJPW - 18

I haven't seen any lucha from this year unfortunately.

And stealing this idea from SG Bamboo

Day With The Most MOTYCs
1. 1st January (4 from NOAH & 2 from ZERO1)
1. 4th January (3 from Gake No Fuchi, 1 each from NJPW, NOAH & TJPW)
3. 26th March (2 from NJPW, 2 from Stardom)

NOAH's The New Year 2022 from 1st January is still my show of the year, 4 MOTYCs, 1 *****, 1 ****¾, 2 ****¼ & 1 ***¾. It's been a heckuva year but that show has yet to be bested for me.

As an addendum, through today's Dragongate show Kento Miyahara & T-Hawk are tied on a combined 14 nominated matches, & Yuma Aoyagi has 13. And that's why you should be watching All Japan. The consistency is fantastic even if they absolute highs can be higher elsewhere.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 12:32 on May 5, 2022

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I don't remember when I last dumped my stats, it was either last month or the month before. Either way, I currently have 89 MOTYC spread out over 124 Wrestlers. So far the best two days for MOTYC have been 5 each on January 1st (2 ZERO1, 3 NOAH) and April 9th (2 TJPW, 1 NJPW, 2 AJPW)

By Promotion
21 - New Japan
18 - DDT
13 - NOAH
12 - All Japan, Tokyo Joshi
2 - FREEDOMS, Freelance shows, Prominence, SEAdLINNNG, ZERO1
1 - Big Japan, Gake no Fuchi, Just Tap Out

Top 12 Wrestlers
8 - Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)
7 - Yuki Ueno (DDT)
6 - Chris Brookes (DDT), Kento Miyahara (AJPW), Konosuke Takeshita (DDT)
5 - Go Shiozaki (NOAH), Kenoh (NOAH), Mizuki (TJPW), Shingo Takagi (NJPW), Tetsuya Endo (DDT), Tetsuya Naito (NJPW), Zack Sabre Jr (NJPW)

Right now my actual match of the year is either Arisa Nakajima vs Tsukasa Fujimoto from SEAdLINNNG 29/04 or Konosuke Takeshita vs Tetsuya Endo from DDT 20/03, but there's still 7 months for that to change

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
24th April
All Japan Champion Carnival Night 7
Shigehiro Irie vs Shotaro Ashino

HM
24th April
NEXTREAM (Atsuki Aoyagi & Yuma Aoyagi) vs NEXTREAM (Kento Miyahara & Rising HAYATO)

HM
24th April
PWF Junior Heavyweight Title
Hikaru Sato vs Black Menso-Re

HM
24th April
Ryuki Honda vs Shuji Ishikawa

HM
24th April
Jake Lee vs T-Hawk

I have absolutely loved the Carnival this year. And honestly, considering how small their finances are, All Japan have been killing it all year long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Really dig the individual stats, thank you both!