Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Killingyouguy! posted:

and i never want to get off

#celibate #sexcy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
So I watched the linked YT and this guy seems like annoying social media aged #grindset types who got money from their dad mixed with weird religious vibes and someone who seems completely insufferable to be around on any personal level.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

buglord posted:

So I watched the linked YT and this guy seems like annoying social media aged #grindset types who got money from their dad mixed with weird religious vibes and someone who seems completely insufferable to be around on any personal level.

He's the distilled essence of those kind of people.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nathen's gotta get rid of the discord. This Idea Guys troll poo poo isn't nearly as funny as Nathen being himself.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Lt. Cock posted:

Can anyone well versed in religion give a perspective on who the Prince of Nazereth is? I just noticed Nathfield claiming the title on rereading.

Jesus of Mazrieth

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Sherbert Hoover posted:

this is balls to the wall bonkers lmao

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
what in the sam hill is this lol

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Futanari Damacy posted:

Jesus of Mazrieth

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That last line is killing me

Not only does Gabby have a trumpet at the beck of Maalik-Ul-Mulk ready to root out corruption, but they'll also help Nathfield cleanse and purify the world, especially with reddit trolls

Maalik-Ul-Mulk doesn't have a whole lot to do it seems, even though they're the creator of the universe
It actually in some ways seems very on-brand for the apparently wildly unimportant bullshit deities supposedly care about

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Firstly, almost all of the stuff pictured there is literally nothing at all. Secondly, I entirely empathise with a being that has the ability to perceive all things simultaneously but spends most of their time thinking about weird sex stuff.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Well in that case I think at this point we are circling back around to Nathen being a deity

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

reignofevil posted:

A guy named Nathen Mazri opened up a poorly conceived garfield themed pizza place and now he has lost the franchise rights and he utterly snapped and declared himself to be Nathfield, a super-powered cat creature with a telepathic suit who serves under Allah ( aka MAALIK UL MULK) along with the archangel Gabriel (Gabby) to do battle against reddit trolls. Also Nathen will allow you to send him money to have his creative genius applied to your own unique business startup idea.

Eh Geeze! When you think of Disney you should think oh geeze

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Well in that case I think at this point we are circling back around to Nathen being a deity

Going celibate has driven his T levels so high he’s transcending.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I’ve been told that holding in your cum brings you increasingly closer to enlightenment.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

buglord posted:

On the surface, yes, but scratch the surface and it gets weird. That video doesn't mention Nathen ditching Garfield briefly for Scooby Doo eats before switching back then losing his license when some Nickelodeon lawyers found out about him after Davis selling to them and Nathen putting Garfield in fork jail. Also the NFT thing he suddenly started and abandoned. His self-help memoir feat. sexy Oprah, sexy cousin, and sexy Princess Diana conspiracy theory. There's just so much and it's all so amazing.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

An archangel helping a cartoon character fight trolls... is this a new chapter of Tails Gets Trolled?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
What's that age when guys start developing schizophrenia again...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mordja posted:

What's that age when guys start developing schizophrenia again...

Good thing Nathen is so young!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Forget TGT, this could be like a new edition of In the Realms of the Unreal. Maybe.

On that note, how about an installment of penance from those who'd asked for the thread to be closed?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

reignofevil posted:

A guy named Nathen Mazri opened up a poorly conceived garfield themed pizza place and now he has lost the franchise rights

This is the equivalent of that Eddie Izzard bit in Glorious about the life of Jesus

quote:

So, yes, Baby Jee was there, then he grew up, grew older and died. And, er…

The shortest version of that story, isn’t it?

There are 178 pages between conception and Nathen announcing it’s all over, you have to read the whole thing to truly appreciate it, it’s a work of art.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

By accepting a summary, you miss so much.

Fork prison, the documentary, the THIRTY MINUTE Scooby Doo launch video, fork prison, celibacy, the theme song, fork prison, the interview with Cancel Culture, the book, the cribs questions thing, fork prison, haha poo poo, when he opened a second store even though the first one was dying, and loads of other stuff that I only see in my most tortured entergaging nightmares

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dear God

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Scientastic posted:

By accepting a summary, you miss so much.

Fork prison, the documentary, the THIRTY MINUTE Scooby Doo launch video, fork prison, celibacy, the theme song, fork prison, the interview with Cancel Culture, the book, the cribs questions thing, fork prison, haha poo poo, when he opened a second store even though the first one was dying, and loads of other stuff that I only see in my most tortured entergaging nightmares

The reality show. The weird Instagram posts about COVID-19 being an act of chemical warfare by the government on their own citizens. Fork Jail. Getting into some weird rage about Velma from Scooby-Doo and actively ignoring her in ads. That weird interview that followed him to his car. Making mouth love to that Garfield plush's face. "Upcycling" dirty lasagna boxes as tissue boxes. Garficcinos. Celibacy is secxy. Having a public meltdown when the people making the Garfield movie chose to hire Chris Pratt to voice Garfield and not him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

deedee megadoodoo posted:

A single paragraph does not sum up the lunacy contained in this thread. There have been so many instances where the thread went quiet for a bit and people were calling for it to be goldmined and then Nathen comes back with something even more insane. This is Mr Mazri’s wild ride.

it's the tale of a man who has infinite money, wholly untreated mental issues, and a compulsion to :justpost:

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

wholly untreated

hey, his mom threw benzos at him when he was a kid, thats more treament than most people get

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

When I try to get my head around this whole thing, this is always the one that I get stuck on, it was so incredibly dumb and would never work

The party cups video was my favourite, so simple, why has no-one thought of this before?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2Rk9hvnIA

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Scientastic posted:

When I try to get my head around this whole thing, this is always the one that I get stuck on, it was so incredibly dumb and would never work

The party cups video was my favourite, so simple, why has no-one thought of this before?!

It's a little thing called "saving the planet".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

We all entergage down here.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Is Nathen gonna get himself punted out of Saudi Arabia for pretending to be a prophet because uh I've got some security guys on the phone and let's just say they're astonished by his doctrine

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Scientastic posted:

bing bong so simple

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

buglord posted:

There was a really good video when the restaurant was still open that had him interacting with employees who all looked like they were praying for death

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

There was a really good video when the restaurant was still open that had him interacting with employees who all looked like they were praying for death

Love me.
Feed me.

Doooooooooon't leave me! (WOO!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9Q3PQH_nQ

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
people who bring up the celibacy thing also forget to mention that it's really obvious he was lying because he probably got spurned one too many times on grindr and also the fact that he tried to add a C to LGBTQ just for him and then got super huffy and indignant when people in that community told him to gently caress off. then he did the "i thought the LGBTQ community was inclusive!" poo poo when they informed him that his narcissism and money didn't make him special enough to get his own letter in that acronym

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

I don't think there's enough weed to help those ex employees deal with the ptsd of having worked for Nathan.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

people who bring up the celibacy thing also forget to mention that it's really obvious he was lying because he probably got spurned one too many times on grindr and also the fact that he tried to add a C to LGBTQ just for him and then got super huffy and indignant when people in that community told him to gently caress off. then he did the "i thought the LGBTQ community was inclusive!" poo poo when they informed him that his narcissism and money didn't make him special enough to get his own letter in that acronym

The G is for Garfield

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Escape From Noise posted:

The G is for Garfield

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Motherfucker is literally transforming into Chris Chan

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Escape From Noise posted:

Love me.
Feed me.

Doooooooooon't leave me! (WOO!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9Q3PQH_nQ

lmaoooo I didn't notice the first time like not even 20 seconds in his cat's like "DO NOT TOUCH ME"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I do love how all the characters are sassy.