Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/1521497617821220864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
SCOTUS IN DISARRAY!!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"all of the hens being eaten seems inconsistent with what the foxes we hired to guard them have told me in the past"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
make the Truth you fat fukken oaf

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
lmao just withhold medicare and medicaid monies from states who put restrictions on abortions, it doesn't matter if its challenged in court. nothing matters, but it'll gently caress up healthcare for 6 months while it winds through the courts

go one step further, states need to provide abortion services to the va system and our troops too

gently caress, all this politicking is so easy

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I can't even distract myself by doing actual work because the network team is taking too long to replace a failing switch, gently caress today

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

ahahahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Blister posted:

lmao just withhold medicare and medicaid monies from states who put restrictions on abortions, it doesn't matter if its challenged in court. nothing matters, but it'll gently caress up healthcare for 6 months while it winds through the courts

go one step further, states need to provide abortion services to the va system and our troops too

Yeah! Kill all those poors! gently caress yeah! Their fault for living in a red state!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Blister posted:

It will just be reversers when trump is president etc etc. we are constantly bouncing back and forth between presidencies, and yet somehow sliding further and further to the right.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Man, this makes me wanna puke but it looks like someone beat me to it

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

It will just be reversers when trump is president etc etc. we are constantly bouncing back and forth between presidencies, and yet somehow sliding further and further to the right.

This does seem to be the case.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lol gently caress off

hmm yes let me keep voting for these worthless assholes who do nothing when given the power to do something good.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

goth smoking cloves posted:

Yeah! Kill all those poors! gently caress yeah! Their fault for living in a red state!

lol if you don't think those states aren't actively trying to kill their poor except the number needed for low wage jobs

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1521502134793089029

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Blister posted:

lol if you don't think those states aren't actively trying to kill their poor except the number needed for low wage jobs

Yeah loving kill em! Gonna get killed any way so we may as well be the one to kill em! Should have moved to bumfuck il loving moron now you gotta die for being disabled!

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1261004586359422979

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

scrotus

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

hahaha

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Some quick figuring shows that the worst places you could need an abortion are montana and houston. You'd need to travel about 1200 miles round trip, so that's basically a minimum of 2 days off work, probably 3, like $200 of gas, access to a car, however much an abortion costs, and then i guess they put a bounty on you

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’m sure there were innocent people stuck in the South during the civil war, but that didn’t stop CSPAM Hero General William Tecumseh Sherman from burning his way to the sea.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

omg

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

I can't even distract myself by doing actual work because the network team is taking too long to replace a failing switch, gently caress today

we have fox on the tv at work

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Hatebag posted:

Some quick figuring shows that the worst places you could need an abortion are montana and houston. You'd need to travel about 1200 miles round trip, so that's basically a minimum of 2 days off work, probably 3, like $200 of gas, access to a car, however much an abortion costs, and then i guess they put a bounty on you

also better get that all done before January 2023

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1521501964667924481

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmao
https://twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1521497767771791361
they told a lie! you're not supposed to tell lies!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Unless florida is also no abortions in which case key west is a 1800 mile trip

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Wait you’re telling me the Devil’s Triangle isn’t a game about quarters and cups?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel posted:

can a mod give me a 6'er with this pic as the reason

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ty mods <3

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
collins doesn't care, she just got re-elected and is just doing kayfabe now

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Hatebag posted:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/05/roe-v-wade-overturn-abortion-rights/629366/
"For many Americans, Roe already feels meaningless. Nearly 90 percent of U.S. counties lack a clinic that offers abortions."

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

lmao
https://twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1521497767771791361
they told a lie! you're not supposed to tell lies!

meltdown may is gonna be weird this month

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Hatebag posted:

don't worry, i'm sure desantis's pliant legislature won't have a carbon copy of the oklahoma ban on his desk ready to sign the day after he asks for one

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Hatebag posted:

I think they are in the process of passing a bill

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

next time they should photograph the food before it was eaten

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I’m sure there were innocent people stuck in the South during the civil war, but that didn’t stop CSPAM Hero General William Tecumseh Sherman from burning his way to the sea.

Idk, it seems like maybe the way to do this would be to cut off other funds like say any federal funding for law enforcement or stuff like that

Nah, let's make sure disabled people die, I'm sure that'll show the gop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

Death to America