Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

OK hear me out:

* Chicago and NYC become city states
* Cascadia becomes a thing
* The rest I don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

a_pineapple posted:

OK hear me out:

* Chicago and NYC become city states
* Cascadia becomes a thing
* The rest I don't know

Chicago, MN, WI seem like maybe they could do something together? Hang out, crack some beers.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

tangy yet delightful posted:

Chicago, MN, WI seem like maybe they could do something together? Hang out, crack some beers.

wisconsin is very far right actually

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

the good parts of the US don't make up for all the bad parts so it all has to go, sorry

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

give it back to the natives

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

we're going to burn down the country for the insurance money

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
*scenes from the road*
It was an accident, we swear

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Peanut President posted:

wisconsin is very far right actually

So is most of Illinois, outside Chicago.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Just remove Utah from the map to connect Colorado to Nevada

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
We'll send the mormons your way.

E: it's okay, we've forced them to move before. Maybe this time they'll pushcart their way into Canada and declare the moose the sacred transport of Moroni.

I mean, they're basically canadians with polygamy.

CRUSTY MINGE has issued a correction as of 23:53 on May 3, 2022

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
just a highway between CO and Nevada is now part of nevada. no one goes outside of the highway ez pz

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
please do not add more mormons to nevada we have more than enough already

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

We'll send the mormons your way.

E: it's okay, we've forced them to move before. Maybe this time they'll pushcart their way into Canada and declare the moose the sacred transport of Moroni.

I mean, they're basically canadians with polygamy.

There's a large Mormon population in Alberta already lol, it's not that much of a stretch

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Everything east of the Mississippi joins the EU

Everything west of it becomes a Chinese Special Economic Zone

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

gradenko_2000 posted:

stop getting my hopes up

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

you can join the EU if you become Ukrainian Overseas Territory

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

volunteering for the texas-israeli war of 1999 2023

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

So is most of Illinois, outside Chicago.

Dane County is one thing, but the whole lake michigan seaboard from suburban milwaukee up to door county is some of the richest right wing suburban republican breeding grounds in the country. milwaukee is basically a fenced in urban ghetto and not much more. probably not salvageable, the whole thing needs to be jointly conquered and razed by minneapolis and chicago. would make a good resettlement zone for climate refugees from elsewhere in the country

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

gradenko_2000 posted:

adding states that are literally run by the KKK? ukraine may have a shot at the eu yet

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

jetz0r posted:

stop getting my hopes up

the us as part of the bri would be so awesome, trains everywhere, huge terraforming projects, all the chuds sent to reeducation camps, the pla fighting the kkk in the countryside, cool drone shows at sporting events, etc etc

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Centrist Committee posted:

the us as part of the bri would be so awesome, trains everywhere, huge terraforming projects, all the chuds sent to reeducation camps, the pla fighting the kkk in the countryside, cool drone shows at sporting events, etc etc

Only issue is all the goons having their social credit scores in the tank.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

RC Cola posted:

just a highway between CO and Nevada is now part of nevada. no one goes outside of the highway ez pz

similar poo poo went down in Syria

a ceasefire would be declared contingent on the government being able to use a highway

they tended to break down pretty quick because the highway would be in range of mortar fire

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spankmeister posted:

the good parts of the US don't make up for all the bad parts so it all has to go, sorry

"I call a guy in like you to my office, and I say, 'Son, there is a bucket of ice cream and there's a bucket of poop," Calipari said to Patrick. "You can put all the ice cream you want in that poop and it doesn't change. It's poop!

"But you put one pinch of that poop in that ice cream, you ruin that ice cream. Son, you're the poop in our ice cream. You are the poop in our ice cream."

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Looks like many people can't wait for the u s a to become the double u s a (warring states of america).

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Toplowtech posted:

Looks like many people can't wait for the u s a to become the double u s a (warring states of america).

well, yeah, assuming it eventually results in a badass Nobunaga's Ambition reboot.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

ArmZ posted:

"I call a guy in like you to my office, and I say, 'Son, there is a bucket of ice cream and there's a bucket of poop," Calipari said to Patrick. "You can put all the ice cream you want in that poop and it doesn't change. It's poop!

"But you put one pinch of that poop in that ice cream, you ruin that ice cream. Son, you're the poop in our ice cream. You are the poop in our ice cream."

wisdom

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
https://twitter.com/jackcalifano/status/1523892127742283776?s=20&t=UpH9UtPIleCmVqHHaShSGg

bonus article from the replies

https://livingbluetx.com/2021/09/domestic-terrorist-next-door/?cn-reloaded=1&cn-reloaded=1

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Oglethorpe posted:

didn't know what padd1 was and, lol

mmm

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 55 days!
surprised the histrionics in here arent all slavering over this fifth circuit ruling that the federal government's administrative apparatus can no longer enforce their own policies or statutes

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

croup coughfield posted:

surprised the histrionics in here arent all slavering over this fifth circuit ruling that the federal government's administrative apparatus can no longer enforce their own policies or statutes

thats for next spring when its in scotus

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think a lot of those blue states would prefer to be red

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is there an article for that map because what is Libertas supposed to be besides "i don't have these in another area". What guiding principle unites arizona and nebraska but not iowa? Is it supposed to be Native territory? Mexico? Whats "the deal"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Indiana almost joined the confederacy and Missouri sort of did and both have only gotten more reactionary since

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the map also throws several blue states to the wolves, as is tradition for liberals

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Oh i just noticed that oregon and washington got bisected and now "NI" exists in the inscrutable yellow nation too.

E: and two Californias!

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008
any USA balk map that doesn't do something special for the Mormons can immediately be dismissed as unserious and unworthy of further consideration

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ohio indiana and missouri are the wrong color

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
i'm beating a dead horse here but for anyone making balk maps please remember that Indiana was openly a one party state in the 1920s and that one party was the actual factual Ku Klux Klan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its weird how WV is in the red country despite the leader of the Democratic Party, Joe Manchin, having his base of power there.