Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Lord Hydronium posted:

Neural Blender can't seem to figure out the genre of the last one, though. Maybe it's a 70s sitcom:

Or a 90s teen romcom:

or a 2002 stoner comedy:

Holy Potter

and the funniest poo poo I've seen today:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Do not open it.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I like to ask it for movies that don't exist. I usually give a genre and a title:

I find that asking about book covers, movie posters, and graphic novel covers tend to produce really fun results. Also "concept art" tends to be a great thing to tack on for creature design.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

venus de lmao posted:

gently caress, I forgot these:

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Has anyone tried loss.jpg?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Phyzzle posted:

Has anyone tried loss.jpg?

:stare:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Fake movies are a brilliant idea

Beneath A Dying Sky is Auberro Soligo's directorial debut. This postapocalyptic mind-bender must be seen to be believed.

Unspeakable, Soligo's gripping second film, showcases the young director's brilliance and versatility. A single mother returns to the town she grew up in, but something feels wrong. This heady thriller had us on the edge of our seats throughout.

The Dave trilogy is where Soligo's bizarre sense of humor begins to shine. It begins as the story of a struggling farmer torn between his dwindling business and his passion for art, before it takes a hard right turn into supernatural horror comedy with a twist you'll never see coming. It sounds insane, but Soligo makes it work, and had us laughing until tears ran down our faces by the end of Evil Dave.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Kill Bill without Bill. Coyote Ugly on acid and trenbolone. The Fast and the Furious but written by Kevin Smith and directed by Ridley Scott.

I've never been so terrified by a piece of media in my life. You'll feel every emotion watching this, even the secret forbidden emotions. Sometimes you'll feel everything at once, and sometimes you'll lose your grasp on reality and the endless yawning void will open before you and you will grapple with your own mortality and the impermanence of all things, at least until your cat starts screaming for dinner.

John.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Giving it movie posters was an inspired idea.

The prompt for the third one is 'Elden Ring by Hayao Miyazaki'

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/status/1521441651654287360

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

that just looks like dril on a bender

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

MLK Ultra posted:

Those were via Disco Diffusion btw which is still a pretty drat valid and functional method. Little finicky, not quite as fancy but manages something like "A Thing that's happened before with a style of artist" (cottages, kinkade) with a modifier.

Also I hate Thomas Kinkade so these hold a really special place in my heart.

you probably would have gotten better results for Christina's World with the house on fire instead of Christina, I bet, but lol still good. I have been nursing an irrational hatred of that painting for 20 years.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Me too, until I saw one with Rarity the pony photoshopped in, and

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The crossover we've been waiting for:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oops! All Odos

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

This is definitely trying to become Benedict Cumberbitch

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I was thinking Roger Moore.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Somehow "Benedict Cumberbatch as James Bond" resulted in the most normal person it's ever made

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

So badass!!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
"playoff hockey"

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
Tonight at the Howard Phillips Lovecraft Memorial Arena!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Hockey got weird when they added the fourth dimension.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

venus de lmao posted:

FOR A FISTFUL OF DIDDLILARS

Thread title

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Someone should feed a bot a data set of SA thread titles

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Wafflecopper posted:

Someone should feed a bot a data set of SA thread titles

or at least some of our more noteworthy sagas

Yelling "groverhaus" and "bathdoom" at my computer as we speak (the computer cannot hear me)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:stare: Not quite sure what all's going on in there

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

:stare: Not quite sure what all's going on in there
looks better-constructed than the original

"Picasso's Garfield"

"Salvador Dali's Garfield"

"Van Gogh's Garfield"

"Monet's Garfield"

"Jackson Pollock's Garfield"

"da Vinci's Garfield"

"Frida Kahlo's Garfield"

"Rembrandt's Garfield"

I absolutely love Monet's and Frida Kahlo's

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

fermun posted:

"Monet's Garfield"

A little guy :3:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
No such thing as bad publicity!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Including the words "old photograph" produces interesting results.

code:
Old photograph of Sherlock Holmes and Marilyn Monroe

code:
Old photograph of the statue of liberty on fire

code:
Old photograph of Winston Churchill and a cake.

code:
Old photograph of Los Angeles

EDIT:
code:
macro photograph of a virus
:gonk:

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 04:02 on May 5, 2022

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOz3QJT1zU8

Tutorial for making gpt-3 output procgen scripts

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

So I got an Open AI key and messed around a bit. Most of the stuff wasn't very interesting, but I got a few decent results.

Generate a description of an episode of Batman The Animated Series guest starring Nicholas Cage posted:

In this episode of Batman the Animated Series, guest star Nicholas Cage makes a cameo appearance as a crazed fan of the Dark Knight. This fanatic is so obsessed with Batman that he has made it his mission in life to track down every bit of information about the Caped Crusader, no matter how dangerous it may be. One night, while patrolling Gotham City, Batman is surprised to find the fanatical Cage waiting for him on a rooftop. Cage demands to know what Batman is really like, and when the superhero refuses to answer, Cage attacks him in a rage. The two brawl until Batman finally knocks Cage out with a punch. As Batman prepares to take Cage into custody, the fanatical man springs back to life and attacks Batman again. This time, Cage is ready to fight to the death, but Batman is able to subdue him with a tranquilizer dart. Cage is taken to Arkham Asylum, where he is placed in a padded cell to prevent him from harming himself or anyone else. There, the deranged Cage can do nothing but obsess over Batman, waiting for the day when he can finally learn the truth about the Dark Knight.

I'd watch this episode, and it legit sounds like it could have been an actual episode.

Generate a recipe for something a ghoul would eat posted:

Ghouls are said to survive on a diet of human flesh, so a instructions for a Ghoul Burrito would look something like this:
1. Start with a big burrito-size flour tortilla.
2. Add a generous portion of human flesh, diced into small pieces.
3. Add your favorite burrito toppings: salsa, guacamole, sour cream, etc.
4. Roll it up, and enjoy!

Generate a description of a Dungeons and Dragons Adventure about the players getting sued, and include a description of a dungeon in it. posted:

The players have been sued by a powerful mage for copyright infringement. They must face him in court, and prove their innocence. To do this, they must find evidence in a secret dungeon that he is the real plagiarist. The dungeon is full of deadly traps and creatures, and the players must fight their way through to the evidence they need.
Seems like this could be a useful tool for coming up with ideas for DMs to use.

Generate a description of an episode of Star Trek the Next Generation about Bitcoins posted:

When Data gets wind of a new technology called "Bitcoins", he just has to investigate. He quickly becomes obsessed with the idea of digital currency and starts mining them day and night. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew is trying to figure out what Data is up to. When they finally catch on, they try to get him to stop, but he's convinced that he's on to something big. In the end, Data manages to make a fortune in Bitcoins, but the whole experience leaves him a little bit wiser about putting all his eggs in one basket.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Seems like this could be a useful tool for coming up with ideas for DMs to use.

The 'insert' command is kinda pricey in tokens, but it's super easy to prompt engineer lists of things with it. It tends to get stuck on concepts if you try to shoot for too many at once, but as a way to get 100 lovely ideas and maybe one cool one, it's great

On this one it really likes driving the wielder insane

quote:

Artifact 1: Grimtooth
Grimtooth is an orkish dagger, seemingly carved out of a single slate-gray tusk. Created by the shadow god Zistiron, the blade glows red in the presence of elves.
Artifact 2:
The Amulet of Nefarious Power
The Amulet of Nefarious Power is a small, unassuming pendant that is nonetheless one of the most powerful magical artifacts in existence. It was created by the renegade wizard Johnson in an attempt to increase his own power, and it does exactly that. The amulet multiplies the wearer's magical power a hundredfold, but at the cost of their sanity. Over time, the amulet drives its wearer mad, and they will eventually become a gibbering, raving lunatic.
Artifact 3: The Book of Shadows
The Book of Shadows is a powerful magical artifact that allows its user to cast any shadow spell they know. The book is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 4: The Crown of Shadows
The Crown of Shadows is a powerful artifact that allows its wearer to control shadows. The crown is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 5: The Mirror of Shadows
The Mirror of Shadows is a powerful magical artifact that allows its user to see into the Shadow Realm. The mirror is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 6: The Necklace of Shadows
The Necklace of Shadows is a powerful magical artifact that allows its user to transform into a shadow. The necklace is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 7: The Ring of Shadows
The Ring of Shadows is a powerful magical artifact that allows its user to control shadows. The ring is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 8: The Rod of Shadows
The Rod of Shadows is a powerful magical artifact that allows its user to control shadows. The rod is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 9: The Staff of Shadows
The Staff of Shadows is a powerful magical artifact that allows its user to control shadows. The staff is sentient, and has a will of its own. It is also incredibly dangerous, as it has a tendency to drive its users mad.
Artifact 10: Johnson's Ring
Johnson's ring is an ancient artifact that constantly slips from history. Representations of it fade out of sight almost immediately, leading many aged wizards and sorceresses to look at paintings and say 'no ring'.

If you put a bit more personality into the descriptions it gets better at mimicking it, too. Funnily enough, it still has trouble counting

quote:

Number 1: Johnson's Ring
Johnson's ring? You don't wanna see Johnson's ring. Trust me.
Once you see it, you *can't* forget it. Fortunately, secondhand representations of it fade out of sight almost immediately, which is why you'll see so many aged wizards and sorceresses look at paintings and say 'no ring'.
Number
3:​ The Amulet of Diarmuid
This is a handy dandy amulet. You can use it to kill any creature with one weak point (like your typical dragon, for example) with a single blow. The only caveat is that there's only one of them, and it's in the hands of an immortal being who's not interested in giving it up any time soon.
Number 4:​ The Belt of the Red Dragon
This belt gives the wearer immunity to fire and makes them immune to being affected by fire spells. It's a pretty sweet deal, but it has a big downside: it makes you look like a giant flaming douchebag.
Number 5:​ The Girdle of Giant Strength
This girdle gives you +6 to Strength, which is nice. The downside is that it slowly turns you into an actual giant, which is not so nice.
Number 6:​ The Gloves of Arrow Catching
These gloves let you catch arrows fired at you. They're really handy if you're a warrior who likes to show off, but not so handy if you're actually trying to avoid getting shot by arrows.
Number 7: Grintooth
I can't believe you're asking me about Grintooth. Yeah it's an orkish artifact, but it's kinda lovely. The ork god Zistiron got upset when the elves made ork-detecting daggers, so he chopped the tusk off one of his mammoths and made it glow red around elves. What a loser.

Tunicate has a new favorite as of 07:43 on May 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
If it's possible I'd like to see what it does to this completely random set of thread titles from my bookmarks... (I've underlined the strings that I think would work best)

quote:

• PYF ProcGen: For example, someone here recently referred to their car as a "carputer"

• Americana.jpg

• Jordan Peterson is Back: In Pog Form!

• Cursed images: Imagine the feeling of licking it

• Aeronautical Insanity: Controlled Flight Into Train

• Aliexpress: The sphincter is optional

• #blessed pics: until all the sky is dog

• Health Care Stories: Takes a steady hand to sew a man a new butthole

• Things I've seen at work

• OSHA IV: Slabjackling and Truckfuckling

• PYF Things That Look NWS But Aren't: Keith that is an ARM

• PYF Bad rear end Pictures: They did surgery on an ape

• PYF Funny Pictures: Have you checked your butthole?

• The Infosec Thread: vulnerability disclosures will continue until morale improves

• The donoteat thread: Urbanism, Unions, and TRAINS

• Ask me about weirdos in public libraries!

Edit: I ran the Jordan Peterson one through artflow to see what it coughed up... nothing good...

.... so I tweaked it.

Benzo's anyone...?

Cable Guy has a new favorite as of 10:52 on May 5, 2022