Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Didn't he have like a few million dollar wine collection or some crazy poo poo? I think I remember Depp being really bad with money.

He tried to sue his business/financial managers and it’s a p entertaining read

https://www.wsj.com/articles/johnny-depp-sues-business-managers-accuses-them-of-fraud-1484354022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Anyone who thinks one person doing something says something about an entire gender or discredits the immense amount of credible allegations & people who don't even come forward despite being victims of abuse is a moron. I'm firmly anti-MRA and pro-"believe all women".

Khorne fucked around with this message at 03:08 on May 3, 2022

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Didn't he have like a few million dollar wine collection or some crazy poo poo? I think I remember Depp being really bad with money.

Something like $30k USD per month on wine, I think. Plus buying more frivolous worldwide properties than Nic Cage.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what else you gonna do with that money? feed the hungry or house the homeless? :jerkbag:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

At least credit the courtroom artist

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Last week they kept showing that clip of JD sloshing red wine into a big glass that was like a loving mason jar made into stemware, that glass is pretty baller I gotta say

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Agent Escalus posted:

Something like $30k USD per month on wine, I think. Plus buying more frivolous worldwide properties than Nic Cage.

I think he clarified that it was actually an order of magnitude more than $30,000 a month.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Rich people are weird, and not in a good way.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Johnny loves his red wine.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Linux Pirate posted:

Rich people are weird, and not in a good way.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

amberheard when johnny depp walked in and saw her making GBS threads on the bed: "youre clearly not a golfer"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i heard that bitch be cray*

*source: psychologist from depp legal team

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i actually smoked hash in indiana with jonny depp, or at least it looked like him and he was from california. it was at a wedding.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If Amber Heard shat the bed then why has she not shat herself once during the whole time she was sitting in the courtroom? Checkmate Johnny DERP!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

new E/N forum background

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
More like Amber Torrid and Johnny Depths of Depravity!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Good soup! posted:

old people still watching TV:

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wizard Master posted:

Have you guys been following this? It's now entering the second week of Johnny Depp's $50 million dollar defamation trial against his ex wife Amber Heard after their volatile 15 month marriage. This week Amber will be able to present her side of events in support of a $100 million dollar counter claim. There's already been some astounding revelations, including that Heard was physically abusive to Depp and went to far as to defecate on his side of the bed. The entire trial has been televised and has made for some grim viewing. What do you think the new developments will be this week?

gently caress u OP

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I mean yeah I poo poo the bed sometimes but it's also full of straw and a few eggshells and I have like 20% gecko DNA.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Vim Fuego posted:

new GBS forum background

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i could fix him

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Call Your Grandma posted:

i could fix him

All he needs is a little mascara.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Danny Kaye used to pay good money for that.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

https://i.imgur.com/Hl0nDPY.mp4

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
:eyepoop:

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

So basically this case is so blown up because it’s a psychological battle between MRAs and feminists to prove that ‘men can be abused too’?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pantsuit posted:

So basically this case is so blown up because it’s a psychological battle between MRAs and feminists to prove that ‘men can be abused too’?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pantsuit posted:

No it's because Johnny Depp is a famous movie star and he said his girlfriend poo poo in his bed.

You might be on one of the bad parts of the internet if that's what you're mostly hearing people talk about.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
It was only after Elon Musk heard about Amber Heard making GBS threads in a bed that they "dated"

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Pantsuit posted:

That and also the bed making GBS threads.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

If Amber Heard shat the bed then why has she not shat herself once during the whole time she was sitting in the courtroom? Checkmate Johnny DERP!

Honestly this post needs to be submitted into evidence somehow.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Valko posted:

Why does this always happen? Amber Heard is hot. Believe it or not I actually dated a couple of young women just like her when I was in my twenties. I got my nose broken with a wine bottle and a small part of my right ear is missing.

Johnny Depp should be old enough to know better.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
when they were dating he must of forgot to bring his hot/crazy matrix.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yep, must of

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

EA Sports posted:

when they were dating he must of forgot to bring his hot/crazy matrix.

Poor Johnny was looking a Landerig and got a chaotic evil.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Please add some wolf hair to the poop

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Imagine if it was grandpa Simpson vs Marge….

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/WanderMaximoff/status/1521904950531530753

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Man, they're just throwing their trash into his car as he drives out. He got bombarded there.