Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Have you guys been following this? It's now entering the second week of Johnny Depp's $50 million dollar defamation trial against his ex wife Amber Heard after their volatile 15 month marriage. This week Amber will be able to present her side of events in support of a $100 million dollar counter claim. There's already been some astounding revelations, including that Heard was physically abusive to Depp and went to far as to defecate on his side of the bed. The entire trial has been televised and has made for some grim viewing. What do you think the new developments will be this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

no i have not been following it and i don't care at all about it and i am rushing in here to let you know, Wizard Master

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
pass

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Super boring

Mildly offensive what a big deal they are making about him being abused

It's the other way around like at least 90 percent of the time and no one hardly cares, it's not newsworthy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Honestly if people want to follow it more power to them but I gotta be honest I do not care absolutely one bit about this

Celebrities being shitheads to each other is nothing new but I guess since COVID is over and Ukraine won something's gotta take the forefront of the Fourth Estate's mind

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Wizard Master posted:

Have you guys been following this?

I have not. I have a hard time humanizing the absurdly wealthy and am generally glad when they experience hardships tho. gently caress actors.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i want to slightly amend my previous post

it was mildly funny that one of them pooped the bed, i will grant them that.

begs the question: what is their account name?

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
something awful goons when a woman speaks out about her physical and mental abuse: WOW SHE IS BRAVE, SUCH A HERO, THAT MAN IS SCUM, HE SHOULD GET HIS BALLS CUT OFF YASS QUEEN SLAY

something awful goons when a man speaks out about his physical and mental abuse: meh. he should just man up. not a big deal. can't believe this is news.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

vandalism posted:

something awful goons when a woman speaks out about her physical and mental abuse: WOW SHE IS BRAVE, SUCH A HERO, THAT MAN IS SCUM, HE SHOULD GET HIS BALLS CUT OFF YASS QUEEN SLAY

something awful goons when a man speaks out about his physical and mental abuse: meh. he should just man up. not a big deal. can't believe this is news.

drat dude so true

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Poops funny

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
johnny depp hasn't had a good song in years

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kntfkr posted:

johnny depp hasn't had a good song in years

You are a Working Class Dog. You are a Busy Man. You own the Viper Room in Hollywood, CA; you can really call the shots

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Heard seems like a real piece of poo poo but that's about all I'm getting out of it because I don't follow celeb news that much.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

not worth thinking about

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fart

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's a civil trial right? which means nobody is even going to jail over this. just one millionaire paying another :shrug:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Who hasn’t pooped the bed? You can’t always predict where it’s going to end up

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Bad Purchase posted:

no i have not been following it and i don't care at all about it and i am rushing in here to let you know, Wizard Master

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

he's a funny pirate haha

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

My entire family has COVID and this poo poo has been on our TV for an entire week while I gobble advil and sleep like 15 hours a day. I think I’m in hell. I watched Donnie Brasco it’s pretty good mafia crap, fugeddaboutit thumbs up.

That woman really did poo poo in the bed that’s pretty nuts. Can you imagine?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
W
I
Z
A
R
D

M A S T E R

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bad Purchase posted:

it's a civil trial right? which means nobody is even going to jail over this. just one millionaire paying another :shrug:

Jail is for criminals not millionaires.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

W
I
Z
A
R
D

M A S T E R

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Jail is for criminals not millionaires.

yes, you are right that jail is probably too good for millionaires

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I was kinda interested at the start, but coverage is absolutely everywhere now including every idiot wannabe youtube star so now I hate it and hope it fucks off forever

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
johnny dick and amber turd

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Finally a thread for this! I've been following this very closely. My timelines and dashboards are just full of Amber and Johnny and Johnny and Amber and let me tell you I want to die so bad. When I was 5 I thought when I was this age that I'd be a fireman and drive in a big red truck. Maybe it's not too late, you know? A volunteer fire fighter on the weekends. Yeah. Yeah that's what I'll do!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The same people who were going nuts and celebrating the destruction of Johnny Depp as another lovely Hollywood liberal celebrity a few years ago are now running victory laps and pizza parties over the fact, "He's being vindicated, people! Johnny's the victim the whole time!"

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Man it never gets tiring for me to tell Wizard Master to shut the gently caress up.

Wizard Master shut the gently caress up

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Is her lawyer's name actually Rottenborn

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Finally a thread for this! I've been following this very closely. My timelines and dashboards are just full of Amber and Johnny and Johnny and Amber and let me tell you I want to die so bad. When I was 5 I thought when I was this age that I'd be a fireman and drive in a big red truck. Maybe it's not too late, you know? A volunteer fire fighter on the weekends. Yeah. Yeah that's what I'll do!

I think you should! Volunteer work is always worthwhile and I think you should follow your dreams :) You seem like a good poster and you should absolutely go for it. Proud of you, and rooting for ya!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Not really interested in celebrity news, OP.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Poohs Packin posted:

Not really interested in celebrity news, OP.

People should be shamed more for it imo, celebrity worship is way too accepted.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
by the end of the trial i hope there is a tmz article titled "amber gets frisky with putin and drops a nuke on hollywood??!!"

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

vandalism posted:

Well the last person goons reacted largely to being abused was being abused by Lowtax, the guy who founded and ran SA. It follows that they would be more involved in that than some people who've been famous forever.

But go on, say what you need to say. I. AM. HERE. FOR. IT. :slick:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
IT IS as Cagliostro foretold.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

why wouldnt they just dna test the poo. poo has tons of blood in it.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
poo lady bad, butterknife finger man good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma poo poo the bed too iykwim :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I hadn't been caring but the poo poo reveal is funny.